[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Crossing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Redpill me on this franchise
>>
What the fuck does that even mean you sperg.
>>
>>382767226
you have to go back.
>>
try it by yourself fucking faggot holy shit
>>
It takes a little over a month to do everything besides holidays if you play it every day. After that you have to be creative
>>
>>382767058
>Redpill me on this franchise
>Great time sink
>Likeable villagers
>Fun progression
You'll feel bad for not playing after a while.
>>
>>382767401
YOU have to go back you fucking shitter
>>
>>382767058
>play a little every day
>constant money grind
>always in debt
>can fish for sharks
>home decorator simulator 2.0
>tarantulas will Cosby your ass
>kick out unwanted villagers to create animal ethnostate
>main source of income will be on an island catching bugs

11/10 I play the shit out of it when not playing Dark Souls or Boodborne
>>
>>382767058
WW>NL>AC>CF
>>
File: IMG_1853.jpg (60KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.jpg
60KB, 500x374px
>>382770409
The original AC had the best personality. Villagers could be super bitchy but also warm up to you.

New Leaf is a leap ahead in terms of playability but the villagers seem like robots or brain damages and are always happy.

If they make a switch game w new leaf gameplay and AC writing it will be GOAT. But instead we will get microtransaction garbage.

This was your /v/ approved opinion, thank you
>>
>>382767058
Home decorating and neighborhood sim that makes you want to fuck a dog.
>>
>>382770893
A polished NL without a stupid economic crisis revolving around island beetle farming, (just lower the fucking cost of building development or have villagers donate a pretty measurable amount to funding buildings daily based on friendship levels, but lower the fucking price to furniture oh my fucking god.) and not as tedious shit on upgrades, and some more personality to the villagers and animal crossing would be top tier. The economy is the most broken thing though, animal crossing should never feel like oh I'm gonna grind something, (also have the stupid cunt bitch at the island actually buy your shit at an actual sell price so you don't have to catch a boat constantly and waste my fucking time.) Animal crossing should be comfy as fuck period.
>>
>>382771309
I kind of want an animal crossing where you're not a celebrity superstar but just one of the crowd.
>>
File: red guy.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
red guy.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>382771465
That sounds really boring.
>>
It's fucking dead and will never get another mainline game.
And it hurts.
>>
>>382772170
Nigga ur retarded
>>
File: 1477037596720.png (593KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477037596720.png
593KB, 1200x675px
>haven't played new leaf in months and months
>afraid check up on my town
>mfw my bro Curlos probably moved out
I failed my friends
>>
File: IMG_0014.png (673KB, 605x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.png
673KB, 605x520px
>>382774779
>mfw when I play city folk for first time since 2013 and see a shit ton of weeds and my best villagers moved out
>>
File: 1497427375581.jpg (14KB, 317x279px) Image search: [Google]
1497427375581.jpg
14KB, 317x279px
>>382774893
I forgot all about the weeds
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.