[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insufferable Game Developers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: cleve.jpg (19KB, 340x511px) Image search: [Google]
cleve.jpg
19KB, 340x511px
This is a thread for game developers who have their heads stuck up their own asses

I'll start with Cleve Blakemore

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/grimoire-the-game-the-legend-the-con-the-thread-resurrection.75724/page-1099#post-5186397
>>
>>382764390
>faggots from rpg codex direct linking their cancer hole
>they think they are safe now 4chan went full reddit
>they think they arent the reason why this place is so fucking terrible now
>>
File: david-cage-happy.jpg (82KB, 1037x691px) Image search: [Google]
david-cage-happy.jpg
82KB, 1037x691px
David "Dying in video games is bad" Cage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCdx9Sd1JxI&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: Pete hines.jpg (84KB, 450x577px) Image search: [Google]
Pete hines.jpg
84KB, 450x577px
I honestly believe Todd Howard's a decent guy who loves what he does, you can tell he was just some nerd who played dungeons and dragons in school, He's just a bit overenthusiastic and controlled by Zenimax.

This piece of shit and his punchable fuckin' face on the other hand...
>>
>>382764594
>Pete "not interested in established lore" Hines
How can a PR guy who keeps creating PR disasters stay employed?
>>
>>382764594
I miss Bethesda when it was 5 nerds trying to make an RPG to keep their company afloat
>>
>>382764503
he's right, dying in a video game is inherently de-immersive
>>
>>382765024
It's almost like money ruins everything
>>
>>382765229
>he's right, dying in a video game is inherently de-immersive
And with that you're saying that its also de-autistic which is why its great.
Because immersion is the cancer killing video games.
>>
>>382765245
That's retarded, you're retarded, it's peoples actions that they were able to take because they had money
Having more money for more staff is not bad, hiring some retards over your lore loving d&d old school nerd writers is a bad idea, clearly
>>
>>382765471
immersion is by far the most important factor in a video game
>>
>>382765245
haha I know right? We should all be communists and get free college and healthcare.
>>
>>382764390
Arcane studios, all of them.
>>
>>382765704
I'm Canadian and I gotta say it's pretty cool that the blood tests and X-ray's I just had done were free.
I can't afford that shit.
>>
>>382765992

You just pay for it in taxes. And healthcare in Canada isn't free, there are a lot of things not covered like prescriptions.
>>
>>382766137
The taxation is worth it too, especially for the working class, aka the majority.
>>
>>382764479
Decline.
>>
Josh sawyer he's a SJW with a ego he censored a joke in Poe 1 and he's filling Poe2 with black aristocrats because "WE WAZ ENLIGHTENED N SHIET" he's the reason why Chris avellone left obsidian
>>
>>382764390
Every Blizzard employee right now.
>>
>>382765992

You pay 35 fucking % of what you earn in taxes + a sales tax. That shit isn't free.
>>
No matter how bad these people are, at least they aren't Randy Pitchford
>>
File: Fuck you smug killer kong.png (107KB, 398x406px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you smug killer kong.png
107KB, 398x406px
>>382766691
Not unless you "make less"
We also get tax returns.
>>
>>382766846

>Hurr just don't earn money.
Great fucking life plan there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDqraUlUcM
>>
>>382764594
>I honestly believe Todd Howard's a decent guy who loves what he does

He does give off that vibe, but he's clearly had problems even before Hines.
Given that his lead animator is his university friend who dropped out of animation school
Also he's incompetent at managing large amounts of cash within a budget
>lets hire Patrick Stewart to voice 5 minutes of Oblivion
>lets hire Liam Neeson to voice a guy who disappears for most of the game after the tutorial
>lets spend god knows how much recording 1000 names for Codswrth to potentially call the player by
>>
>>382766951
I put it in quotations to imply that Iwas talking about lying about income upon filing taxes.
>>
>>382767162

Yeah i'm sure you print out a fake T4
>>
>>382764390
That description was amazing though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.