[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH FUCKIN OPEN WORLD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 3max (1).jpg (118KB, 550x685px) Image search: [Google]
3max (1).jpg
118KB, 550x685px
MUH

FUCKIN

OPEN
WORLD
>>
>>382762469
>company still calling themselves ubisoft
>>
>>382762569

that's some stale bait nigger

game is great
>>
hows the new update?
>>
My main gripe with this game is that they heavily toned down the gadget/tech stuff. I thought the whole point Ghost Recon was you get to use futuristic gear and weapons.
>>
>>382765654
its too easy as it is already
>>
hopefully pvp makes the game more FUN because playing missions with randoms its always boring. Do we have a group? I would like to play with /v/
>>
>>382766508
Well they might as well call it something else. It's not a ghost recon game.
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>Friends talked me into buying this
>Playing in a group of 4 was amazing, doing quests together and speeding around the map picking up weapons

>They all get sick of it after a week
>>
>>382767965
Literally every Ubisoft game.

They seem fun and appealing at first, but eventually you realise that it's hollow as fuck and they just simply showed you everything the game has to offer within the first hour or so.
>>
>>382768194
You've obviously never played Watch Dogs. It's pretty fantastic. Just ignore the abortion of a sequel.
>>
>>382768326
but the sequel is better anon.
>>
>>382767965

it's way more fun in single player, it's really not that hard to control the supposedly terrible ai teammates if you're not an idiot

i hate having to depend on other people in games like this
>>
>>382768453
Maybe if you're a contrarian hipster faggot from California.
>>
Do the vehicles still slide around like you're driving on ice?
>>
>>382768326
>You've obviously never played Watch Dogs. It's pretty fantastic.

BEGONE GOYIM.
>>
File: Napoleon Dynamite.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon Dynamite.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>382768539
>>
>>382768326

Those Net games or whatever where you have to sneak around the city, or play as a robot spider were more fun than the actual game.
>>
File: 1345802981993.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345802981993.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>pick whatever assult rifle
>put acog scope on
>and a nade launcher
Boom, sniper and anti-vehicle all in one.

Played it around launch for 20-30 hours, thinking of starting again after they made an option to remove the enemy location fog on the minimap.
>>
>>382768693
Uncle Rico is a creepy pedophile. My point stands.
>>
>>382768693
what the fuck is this faggot shit?
>>
>>382768724
you can do that already, pause the game and then go to adjustments (or options) then game, and you can turn it off. Also, extreme mode.
>>
>>382768718
Digital Trips. They were really fun. Too bad Ubishit got lazy and dropped them in the sequel.

>more fun than the actual game
Singleplayer, maybe. 1v1 Online Hacking is great.
>>
>>382768617

not really, you just have to be careful when steering. you can also adjust it a bit, at least i think that's what “vehicle look sensitivity“ means
>>
>>382762469
Any anon looking for a group?
>>
>>382768967

>No digital trips in sequel

Fucking hell i didn't know this. This thread almost made me pick up 2
>>
>>382768479
You sound just as retarded as the AI companions in this game.
>>
>>382769497
Yeah, they dropped those and Online Hacking doesn't work well in it, either - way too many open spaces, drone bullshit, and eagle vision all dumb it down and make it absolutely no fun.

I could write a fucking wall of text on all of its flaws, but just know that it's really bad.
>>
why do i feel like this is an ubishill thread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.