[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many copies did this game sell? Is this the only Naughty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Jakxcover.jpg (99KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
Jakxcover.jpg
99KB, 640x898px
How many copies did this game sell? Is this the only Naughty Dog game (post-Crash) not reach one million copies sold? Or did it sell that much?
>>
It did receive a Greatest Hits release.

It's actually recommended you play GH, because it fixes a save bug from the original release.
>>
Is this actually worth playing?
>>
I hope it didn't sell 1 million copies, because it was pretty awful from what I remember. It also killed the save data on my memory card.
>>
>>382763342
yes its actually really fun
>>
>>382763525
>It also killed the save data on my memory card.
Shouldn't have bought a shit-tier SCPH-7500x PS2 m8
>>
>>382763342
Played it last year, for the first time.

It is fucking METAL.
>>
SO THERE WE WERE...
>>
NOSE TO NOSE...
>>
File: jakx.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jakx.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
the game's got some pretty good songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdZG-LvV_mk
too bad nobody on /v/ played it
>>
>>382760631
I actually loved this game. It took real skills unlike mario kart or crash team racing. You actually had to learn how to drift well and when to waste your boosts.

If you're among the top 3 places, you're staying among the top 3. There's no bullshit like last place always getting stars and lightning. Too bad almost every gaming journalist out there were too fucking casual to appreciate this level of racing. They all gave it a 7 or lower.
>>
File: 130262731866.jpg (61KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
130262731866.jpg
61KB, 400x388px
>tfw no longer have the Ratchet game that made it possible to have him as a driver
He was my favourite character to use along with Daxter. Probably just because the way you unlocked them was pretty cool at the time.
>>
>>382763960
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>382768221
There was, however the Peace Maker that worked like the blue shells in MK.

Good game though
>>
File: tumblr_lv6ps4dURN1qbmtjno1_500.gif (493KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lv6ps4dURN1qbmtjno1_500.gif
493KB, 480x360px
>>382768221
>There's no bullshit like last place always getting stars and lightning
Actually yes, if you're at the last place for too long you get the skill that makes EVERY SINGLE CAR OTHER THAN YOURS EXPLODE.
Here's how I used it
>play 1on1 with my cousin
>pretend my controller doesn't respond
>being the asshole that he is, he just drives five laps ahead of me
This is when I strike and make him explode over and over again, until we're even in terms of laps, and then beat him fair and square because he sucks anyways.
>>
>>382768486
Buy it.

OR pirate every fucking thing under the sun, and get the emulator. It was updated again 2 months ago, Jak 3 textures look normal now.
>>
When I found band called Orange Goblin, one of the songs instantly reminded me of certain tracks in Jak X soundtrack
OG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3J59tQNCRk

Jak X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdZG-LvV_mk&index=15&list=PL_ld56BSGd2sQSZVesg-9ifCq2jgI98ca
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_TVbbOG6x4&index=20&list=PL_ld56BSGd2sQSZVesg-9ifCq2jgI98ca
>>
>>382768554
only underaged poorfags bought a PS2 after 2005
>>
>>382768937
I guess I am an underage poorfag for buying a slim AND phat after 2005.
>>
Jak X is the best racing game basically no one played. It feels so fucking fast and is just a blast to play. The Tour tracks are awesome.
>>
>>382769161
Let's wait and see how the PS4 releases fare.

I wish they fare well.
>>
>>382768847
I wonder how the "plug in your psp and let us check for a Daxter save" thing would work on an emulator though?
>>
>>382770106
Download a hacked save.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqXabdTCn08&list=PL_ld56BSGd2sQSZVesg-9ifCq2jgI98ca&index=11
>>
Game is great but is buggy heh af.
>>
>>382769805
It sucks that it has no online but I'll still ply it.
>>
The excessive rubberbanding AI in races was really annoying, but it's still a really fun game.
On the other hand, the AI in battles is dumb as fuck, which is a shame because this game was really well suited towards battles.
>>
>>382768847
what, I mean, the latest version of pcsx2 is the 1.4.0, right?

You telling me that finally, I can play the games???
>>
>>382768671
> There was, however the Peace Maker that worked like the blue shells in MK.

those are not common at all and being last does not make you more likely to get it. You can actually be first place and still get that.

>>382768785
You have got to be bullshitting. I have NEVER seen that ever. And by the time he's 5 laps ahead of you, the race is already over.
>>
Mine had that save glitch so I ended up turning off autosave and never saving it, leaving it on overnight to beat it.
>>
I used to play this online and use the gameshark to get unlimited rockets, green and dark eco and get banned all the time.
>>
>>382760631
Criminally underrated funracer, or whatever you call it
My memory-card couldn't save in that game but I'd still start over every single day just because how fun it was
>>
>>382761643
I can't find a GH version anywhere, every copy I see is black label with that fucking orbs glitch. You think someone would have noticed that shit during testing, not after fucking release.
>>
>>382760631
Just so you know - I have contacts from Sony at work, and he has provided me info that Sony is already making a new Jak and Dexter AND Sly Cooper.

Jak and Dexter sold very well in the US and abroad and they believe it can be a successful 3D platforming franchise for them. Sly is also coming back as a stealth / platformer because it's getting a TV series (which is perfect for Sly actually).

As for Jak X never played it, is it good?
>>
>>382773358
Yeah, and my dad working at Nintendo says they're making a new F-Zero. But yeah X is pretty good. Just pray you don't get a copy with the orb glitch, I've even had red label copies with that before.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.