[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started playing this and it seems pretty easy so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

I just started playing this and it seems pretty easy so far. One of my guys leveled up to level 3 and now his level number has turned green. Does that mean he has reached a level cap? what's going on with that?
>>
>>382750591

Level cap is 6
>>
>>382750591
No that means he has scurvy. Dismiss him from the roster. Suffer not the lame horse - nor the broken man.
>>
>>382750591
Game is super easy, get a team of level green guys and you don't even need to buy torches.
>>
>>382750591
It means he can't go on low level missions now and he's gonna die in next tier missions
>>
File: high five.gif (4MB, 380x235px) Image search: [Google]
high five.gif
4MB, 380x235px
>>382751043
>tfw heroes outlevel their gear

Where the fuck am I supposed to get 64 more deeds? Do I have to dismiss my heroes whenever they get past level 2 and keep hiring new schmucks?
>>
File: 1497192036489.jpg (60KB, 558x577px) Image search: [Google]
1497192036489.jpg
60KB, 558x577px
>>382751686
>Upgrade your roster size
>Hire low level guys
>Collect heirlooms with lower level characters
>Exchange heirlooms until you have what you need

It's really not that complicated.
>>
>>382750591
play radiant mode levels are relaxed
>>
File: I love the MaA now.jpg (438KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I love the MaA now.jpg
438KB, 1920x1080px
To think I almost didn't bring a Man at Arms for this fight because he was my only level 4 dude in this party when everybody else was level 6.
>>
how do I shrieker? I've tried putting accuracy trinkets on everyone. I've tried accuracy debuffs. it just doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>382754447
just survive the encounter and you get your stuff
>>
>>382754537
do you get nothing from killing it?
>>
File: 1495775138472.jpg (189KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495775138472.jpg
189KB, 1360x768px
Ive yet to play the DLC
How ball-busting is it?
>>
>>382754681
it's not that ball-busting. the first mission is strangely hard though
>>
>>382754681
it add "fun". Now you have to juggle with your inventory even more
>>
>>382754681

As long you stack on blood you are good to go.

The real annoying part is bloodsuckers enemies showing in the ruins or the cove when you have nothing but blight.

The only real hard boss is the Fanatic, pretty much a very strong Hag

Flagellant makes shit piss easy. The weald and the warrens in champion are easy now with him taking all the damage
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.