[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does this game get better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

When does this game get better?
>>
>>382749824
I started having the most fun after you're done running back and forth between all the camps and have leveled up enough to be able to fuck (most) enemies up. You get to do more exploring then and you find some neat spots.
>>
You got memed on.
>>
>>382749824
Meme game
>>
is this worth playing or should i just play two?
>>
>>382752702
G1 has a better setting and arguably better atmosphere, it's leveling is also more forgiving. However it is more prone to crashing and only 2 of the 3 Factions are actually viable.

G2 always comes with the addon nowadays which cracks up the difficulty hard but also adds a nice little side-world which is actually woven into the main game. All 3 Factions are viable but you must specialize hard to stay viable in the late game.
>>
>>382749824
>>
>>382749824
When you get to the second game
>>
>>382753650
>viable viable viable
What the fuck are on you about mate? All 3 camps in the first game are "viable" and you don't have to do that much to shit on everyone in the second game
>>
>>382749824
Fuck off to your moba trash you GenZ cancer
>>
>>382749824
When you install The Witcher.
>>
>>382749824
Sorry anon, but you were tricked.
>>
>>382755098
Maybe when you are a veteran who knows the combat in and out. For a noob being a Templar means having shit armor and magic for the endgame. It is very obvious the sect was incomplete as a faction. Granted viable was maybe poor word choice because you get so much skill points in G1 that you end up a jack of all either way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.