[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time /v/ fucking lied to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2531.jpg (129KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
129KB, 1024x576px
This is the last time I trust you faggos. This game is fun and the facial expressions aren't even that big of a deal. It feels just like ME2 but with better graphics and much tighter gameplay mechanics. I grabbed this from gamestops little sale for 20 bucks brand new and I don't regret the purchase at all.
>>
>You guys lied, shit does taste good. SAD.
>>
>>382748851
I'm sorry for your shit taste
>>
>>382748851
It might be worth $20 for the multiplayer alone, but that doesn't keep it from being an objectively shit game
>>
>>382748851
If what you said was true OP, then you would be enjoying your "ME2 but with better graphics and much tighter gameplay mechanics" you got for 20$.

Instead, here you are trying to rationalize your retarded purchase.
>>
>>382748851
It's good anon. I enjoyed it as well. I stopped listening to /v/'s hive mind a while ago and I haven't taken any advice from them since.
>>
>>382748851

The only lie we told was that you weren't going to like this shit.

You obviously did, so that tells us a lot about your character.

We did not lie about the game being absolute shit, though.
>>
>>382749192
Nah I'm eating dinner. I don't play and eat.
>>
>>382749353
You eat shit
>>
I was going to wait for DLC to pirate but I hear that isn't happening anymore?

lmao anyone remember that hype Johnny Cash trailer? Wonder what happened...
>>
>>382748851
Extremely weak bait.
>>
>>382748851
I'm playing the unpatched base version of Horizon: Zero Dawn and I have no idea what the hell /v/ was talking about with animation and attack animation glitches.
>>
>>382748851
Fuck off.
This game is garbage. It consists entirely of wasted potential. The only thing that got any effort put into it was the combat and even that gets stale once the novelty wears off.
>>
>>382749353
What a pathetic deflection. If you enjoyed the game like you said you did, you would not be here attempting to rationalize your purchase.

Your hyper-literal interpretation of "instead"
>Well, technically, the best kind of correct!
not withstanding.
>>
>>382748851
It's a decent game.
But /v/ was obviously gonna call it shit even if it was completely fucking perfect. You must be new if you didn't realize this.
>>
>>382748851
>it feels just like ME2
ME2 was shit.
>>
>>382748851
I'm not going to give you money EA
>>
how the fuck can anyone like any of the mass effect games? the gameplay is always shit. the story is apparently suppose to be the sole pillar of the series but it always reads like a bad fanfic.

literally all of bioware's games range from pure shit to mediocre at best.
>>
poorbro here

what was wrong with the game? i've only played the first one, which the gameplay kinda sucked, but the story and visuals (those lens flares tho) were good.

played a demo of me2 and to my surprise it played like a dumb basic 3rd person action shooter. didn't quite feel like the mass effect universe i felt in the first game.

so what was wrong with andromeda bros?
>>
>>382751054
it's the same as every ME since 2 but now with more social justice and shit writing
>>
>>382751145
so none of he mass effect games really nail the combat? like to me, the mass effect 2 demo i played felt like they were looking for a gears of war take on combat, which isn't bad....just boring as fuck to me, in single player. gears online is fun as shit, but the single player feel like fucking anesthesia to me. which that mass effect 2 demo felt like...
>>
>>382749860
it was like 20 dollars, pretty good deal for AAA game this year

yall niggers paying 12-13 dollars for hollow knight to put it into perspective
>>
>>382751515
first one has the best shootan, if you didn't like that you won't like any of them
>>
>feels just like ME2
Nope. Not at all. ME:A is pretty much what the first Mass Effect wanted to be. In ME:A you're allowed to explore planets (why you'd want to is unknown as they're all shit). In ME2 the gameplay fits the soldier you play. It's fun, immersive and, at times, difficult. Also, I think the class system is better than that shitty profile thing. I never changed profiles throughout my entire first playthrough and honestly I don't see why anyone would need to change profiles.
>>
File: 1484738980379.jpg (20KB, 436x446px) Image search: [Google]
1484738980379.jpg
20KB, 436x446px
>>382748851

>All 5 employees of BioWare Monstreal during damage control on korean cartoon boards
Haha hooly fuck.
>>
>>382749580
Horizon is possibly one of the most biased-against games to ever touch this board, you're better off just enjoying it while you can and never breathing a word about it around here.
>>
>>382748851
I'm playing it right now and it feels like a decent, indie game to me.
>>
>>382748851
This.

I'm enjoying it as well. It's fun and there are a lot of things to do. You just know half the faggots here haven't played it.
>>
>>382748851

Retard or bait? It's hard to tell these days.

We're hitting levels of Poes Law that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>382748851
>for 20 bucks brand new and I don't regret the purchase at all.
Well good for you if you paid 20 bucks, do you think it is worth the 60 it was day one?
>>
>>382751623
But Hollow Knight is actually a good game.
>>
Is it Bioware continuing to succeed in spite of /v/'s bitching that drives /v/ to further autism whenever Bioware is mentioned?

Like just give up.
>>
>>382754426
>continuing to succeed
In what way? MEA sales were so shit that they won't even make a DLC for that game and the team has been murdered.
>>
>>382754426
>game gets its DLC shut down and the entire franchise put hiatus till further notice
"succeeding"
>>
It's not a great game, but it's alright. I think really people were just upset it wasn't a phenomenal mass effect game like they were wanting/expecting.

If you go into the experience with tempered expectations, you can have a good time with the game. I put 120+ hours into it after buying it for $40.

Lets not kid ourselves though, it was hardly the game anyone asked for.
>>
>>382755046
That was a lie though. Check the internets for updated articles posted today. Bioware said that the post was sent by an unknown source and web trolls exploited the fuck out of it.
>>
>>382755692
>Trolls
Just like with your memes, you are also years behind with your information.
By now it has gone back and forth to the point of actual confirmation that there will be no DLC.
>>
>>382748851
What was the last good BioWare game, Origins?
>>
>>382749580
It's just nick picking cut scene animations and voice acting, nothing more than that. The game plays fine. The
fanboys were just comparing dick sizes between the game and Zelda at the time.
>>
It was allright
>>
>>382748851
You are an idiot, if you believe anything /v/ says.
>>
>>382748851
Mass Effect Andromeda has 3 major flaws:
Performance
SJW propaganda
A lot of quality issues, like facial animation or lack of non repetitive things to do include no real post game content you want to finish

I was so hyped for ME:A and everything started going to shit was when I wanted to create my waifu and there is no white skin. From there on the sjw propaganda against white people went on and on. Liam is the typical gang banger and has nothing to do in my ship. This emo girl has nothing to do in my ship as well. PEEBEE is shit, the Angola sounds retarded.

SO MUCH potential and the sjw bullshit fucked everything up. And thanks to the retarded sjw bullshit the game will not get any dlc, because there is "no interest in ME" anymore... Suits are too stupid to realize that except the 10 people who "study" gender studies no one else wants to get raped by "refugees" and want to get genocided as a white.
>>
>>382748851
... what? I'm a extremely huge Mass Effect Fans, I've even read the fucking novels and comic books, but ME:A is by far (except for the fourth book maybe) the worst thing that ever came out from the Franchise. I bought it on release and after I could visit freely the planet from the Angora I never touched it again. It has horrible written characters, "quips" who are 95% of the time simply not funny an zero tension. It tries from his gameplay to be MGS V so badly it hurts. It's a horrible game and the only thing from the ME Franchise which I never finished. I never cried after 60 bucks so hard.
>>
>>382760680
>I was so hyped for ME:A

You're a fucking retard to begin with
>>
Have we gone full circle on this one as well, now?
You know, the /v/ cycle. Where an actually good game gets shat on for retarded reasons for months, until it goes around and people actually talk about it.

Or in this case when an obviously trash game gets avoided like the plauge and /v/ is right for once, but people that just enjoy feeling superior for not agreeing with a bunch of retards play it and discuss it just to spite folk, even when the fucking makers of the game have been fired, ridiculed and shut down by their own company.
>>
>>382764215
The game has its flaws, but it is not as bad as /v/ says. As someone who finds open world games extremely boring, this one was pretty good.
If we compare it to other Bioware titles, it's way better than DA:I.
>>
>>382749147
where would I get this for $20.

I'm interested
>>
>>382748851
What do you expect from a place that has shit taste in video games?

Not saying that piece of shit picture you posted is a good video game. Its not bad but it surely pales in comparison to whatever was released so far this year. For 20 bucks, you got robbed. Should've purchased one from a chinese reseller for 5bucks or less, seen one for a dollar fifty 2 days ago.
>>
>>382767223
It's on sale at gamestop for 20 bucks brand new for thier summer sale. Funny how used copies are still in the 45 dollar range. GameStop is stupid
>>
File: motherfucker.jpg (10KB, 119x185px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucker.jpg
10KB, 119x185px
>>382748851
how old are you OP?
and how is the relationship with your mother?
>>
>>382748851
>Time /v/ fucking lied to you
Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>382769210
Freshly released from the womb of course
>>
>>382748851
Basically, if /v/ tells a game is good, then the game is total shit, and, if /v/ tells you a game is shit, then it's probably good. The more /v/ shit on a game, the more it's good.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (366KB, 1893x1063px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
366KB, 1893x1063px
>>382769506
now you're getting it
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.