[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commander Boreale - enemy forces in our perimeter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (183KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 540x280px
Commander Boreale - enemy forces in our perimeter.
>>
BATTUL BROTHUHS, TODAY THE ENEME IS AT OUR DOAH
>>
File: dawn of war.png (3MB, 1624x2423px) Image search: [Google]
dawn of war.png
3MB, 1624x2423px
>>
STEEL REHN
>>
>>382748894
Dark Crusade was GOAT
>>
>>382748697
WHERE?!
>>
WARE?
>>
>>382748845
WE KNOW OUR DUTY AND WE WILL DU IT
>>
>>382750517
Both DC and SS were broken shit on their respective releases. SS took well over a year, long since after the community died, to fix really mandatory shit like online stability and exploits like infinite Faith for sisters, and it's modern form is playable.

DC, in comparison, also received its small share of fixes. However, to this day, some of the essential frustrations were never fixed. For example, the flat nerf to hit chance for units firing on the move, which cripples units like dreadnoughts yet grossly increases the power of melee units, particularly eldar. And on that note, eldar are still unbalanced compared to the other factions.

But all of the above is beside the point. The mod scene for DC and SS both are great.
>>
Is that you, Gabriel?
>>
>>382748697

WHAEER??

SPESS MAHREENZ

STEEL REIAGNHN
>>
>>382748845
>>382748894
>>382748894
IMAGE IS WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeCfod1XT7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRGg3e1b68
>>
Who did the voice work for Boreale?
>>
File: 391340-dreadnought.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
391340-dreadnought.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
The Secrets of Kronus will not pass my lips.
>>
>>382748894
Soulstom is only good because of UA

Winter Assault had much better campaign than the original DoW

Dark Crusade is still the best vanilla DoW
>>
>>382750920
I thought that the campaign for DC was much better than SS, which is the main thing I care about in these games.

Mods for SS are better though, no doubt.

Getting SS on release gave me a really bad impression as well, since the memory leak issues meant that loading anything took several hours. Couldn't actually play it until I bought it again several years later
>>
>>382752182
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

Blood Ravens are successors of a pre-heresy Thousand Sons group and are blatant thieves, not giving a fuck when you call them out.

C'MON MISTER, BUY A PAPER
>>
File: SS_Imperial_General.jpg (31KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
SS_Imperial_General.jpg
31KB, 300x150px
I stand ready to serve!
>>
SINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>382754579
That sounds like heresy, kid.
Space Marines are above such things as corruption
>>
>>382748894
Soulstorm was complete and utter shit dude
>>
Excuse me, commissar, but how come the Blood Ravens have so many relics from other chapters.
>>
>>382761019
Clearly because we're such admirable brethren that they wish to give us gifts to express their appreciation for our steadfast support of the Emperor and unflinching bravery.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
>>
> Buy 40k Sanctus Reach
> Space Wolves literally awoo
What the fuck is this gay shit
>>
>>382761370
cmon man you gotta throw them a bone
>>
MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES
>>
>>382748697
NO
>>
>>382748894

Literally the only "people" that trash DC are multiplayer kiddies.
>>
>>382763417
lmao we have some single player badasses here
>>
>There will never be another good 40k game
I feel the warp overtaking me, it is a good pain
>>
Is STEEL RAIN viable in 8th?
>>
>>382761363
name a single character that can defeat the bald brothers
>>
>>382748894
>play SoulStorm
>didn't check audio settings because previous DoW games were fine
>units kept repeating the same phrases until I became nauseous
>>
https://youtu.be/JUEzhWovGtQ?t=63
>>
>blood raven board our glorious vessel
>BROTHAH LIBRARIAN LOCK THE RELIQUARY ASAPPPPPPP
>>
>>382761370
What the fuck you expected from fucking furries?
>>
File: Blood_1efa49_6133339.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_1efa49_6133339.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>382766972
You question the emperor gifts? Heresy!
>>
>>382767916
b-but battle brothah, according to this, chaos gods and items of warp are approved by emperor
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.