[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>battletoads gets remade >DUUUUUDE THIS IS LIKE DARK SOULS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).jpg (22KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
22KB, 192x263px
>battletoads gets remade
>DUUUUUDE THIS IS LIKE DARK SOULS
>>
File: okay.png (356KB, 430x372px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
356KB, 430x372px
>>382747834
>demon souls gets remade
>DUUUUDE THIS IS LIKE DARK SOULS
>>
I told you years ago the souls fanbase is fucking cancerous newfags. Now you can finally believe me
>>
>>382747834
>Has a Shovel Knight cameo
>>
File: 1453679674633.gif (963KB, 197x208px) Image search: [Google]
1453679674633.gif
963KB, 197x208px
>>382747834
>dark souls gets remade
>DUUUDE THIS IS LIKE CRASH BANDICOOT
>>
>>382747923
I think it'd be more like
>Demon's souls gets remade
>Wow this rips off Dark Souls so much why did they make this
>>
>>382747947

> Implying the "Dark Souls is super hard!" crowd actually played the game

It is just normies who heard the game is hard, but never bothered to play for longer than an hour
>>
>>382747834
I never got past volkmires inferno...
>>
i thought these people played mario 64 non stop, why is crash suddenly hard
>>
File: thisss.png (488KB, 506x461px) Image search: [Google]
thisss.png
488KB, 506x461px
>>382748129
The game has a difficulty curve to it, but thats mostly in exploration and death punishment. The entire game is trial and error and learning from your mistakes (something normies can't do)

The game isn't bullshit about it either, enemies have audio ques so you know when you're walking into an ambush, and bosses are dictated by fog gates so you know when to prebuff.

Normies don't care though. They don't look up at the ceiling or notice something happening so they walk into the same ambush, the same traps, didn't know a boss was there so didn't heal, and then cry.
>>
>>382748284

Gamers are progressively becoming less skilled, and a good portion of people with a PS4 that never owned a PS1 are kids that never touched a plataformer in their life.

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is much harder than Crash, but barely anyone complained about it in comparasion to Crash. The reason is that people who played DK actually knew plataformers.
>>
>>382748373

Pretty much. It is not that Dark Souls is necessarily hard, it is just incredibly punishing and expects the player to learn from their mistake, but normies just play for an hour before giving up and join the "Dark Souls is the hardest game ever xD" bandwagon.
>>
>>382748534
>tfw still haven't beaten hard mode with DK or gotten super gold on the time trials
>>
>>382748695
Normalfags like to play bloodborne though because its just press light swing to win and the bosses throw the design to the win because of health pots and no estus conservation.

The game is so shit in terms of game design and its not even graphically impressive. Damn I wish I could bless everyone with autism so they could enjoy dark souls/demon souls as much as I have.
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>dark souls game
>duuuude this is hard!!
>>
>>382748737

I'll be honest here, the moment i unlocked Hard mode, i pretty much told myself "Hell no" and moved on to the next game on my list.
Fantastic game, but i don't see myself managing to beat Hard mode without destroying my sanity. It really amazes me how some people will go through such lengths to master a game.
>>
>dark souls is har-
>>
battle toads is beyond dark souls tho. That shit's on a legue of its own when it comes to difficulty.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.