[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was the gamecube the turning point where nintendos handhelds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gamecube.jpg (101KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
gamecube.jpg
101KB, 400x344px
was the gamecube the turning point where nintendos handhelds were way better than their consoles?
>>
>>382738798
No, that was the Wii.
>>
gamecube was barely ahead of GBA, DS destroyed it though
>>
No, that was the N64.
>>
>>382738798
No, GB was way better than N64.
>>
>>382738798

Handhelds have never been better, they just sold better because they were cheaper and they're normie-bait.
Consoles always get the good version of every Nintendo franchise well the handhelds get low budget experimental bullshit. I mean the franchises that matter, not normie shit like Pokemon.
>>
File: 1493878656369.jpg (305KB, 917x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493878656369.jpg
305KB, 917x800px
>>382738798
CameCube was amazing, no load times, great Library, not shit Jap games. The Wii was the turning point, gimmicks>gameplay is the route they took. I honestly think I still put more hours into GC games than any other nintendo games now of days as well. replay value for the games are top tier. also the dedication that went into some of them.
>>
>>382738798
>Is shitty Product A by Nintendo better than shitty Product B?

This fucking site man
>>
>>382739467
someone cant afford a switch
>>
>>382739128
cough Wii U cough
>>
>>382739578
So? I may be poor of wallet, but I am rich in mind
>>
>>382740728
So rich in mind you gotta shitpost in a Chinese comicbook messageboard
>>
>>382741002
>has legitimate articulate point about the production choices of Nintendo
>huuurrr why you shitposting on mug Chinese message board durrr

Attack the man, not the argument. Well done.
>>
>>382741561
Your understanding of what constitutes as an articulate point differs from mine, calling something a shitty product without anything else isn't a point
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.