[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda Skyward Sword Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Would you?

>fastly improved motion controls thanks to the Joycons
>motion control is completely optional this time
>HD
>Amiibo Support

Would this be enough to convince you?
>>
>>382731860
I mean, I mostly enjoyed Skyward Sword, but my main complaint comes from its lack of content, which an HD remake/remaster would almost certainly not fix.

also amiibo support is not a fucking positive
>>
The game is pretty shit, motion controls aside. I do like them playing with more complex relationships and plots but the dungeons and sky realm suck.
>>
>Motion controls were the only problem with the game
>>
>>382731860
Yes, I want to play it but I haven't owned a Nintendo since the Gamecube. I also want non-remastered ports of Majora's Mask and OoT from the N64. Also Windwaker. Also Mario 64 but that's off topic.

Do it, Nintendo; easy money.
>>
the entire lanayru segment, specially everything leading to the sandship is patrician as fuck. shame the other 2 areas were bland as fuck
>>
>>382732259
In fact, just release all Zelda and Mario games for the Switch. Why the fuck not?
>>
>>382731860
Wouldn't care personally, I already own it on Wii. If they took out motion controls they'd have to overhaul a good chunk of the game. Nintendo likely will port it though, for quick money and to pad out the Switch's pathetic library.
>>
I would, mostly because I never beat it on the wii and need an excuse to go through it. i probably wouldn't pay $60 tho.
>>
>>382731860
No.

I want OOT, Majora's maks, WInd Waker on switch before I want skyward sword.

I specifically want the remastered versions so oot and majorask mask from the 3ds and wind waker hd
>>
Make the hard mode available from the start, completely remove Fi, add content in the sky, cut out the third segment of the game and we'll talk.
>>
>>382732324
Seriously, this would be easily one of the best Zelda games if the entire game was like Lanayru. It felt like if the three areas had three different game designers.
>>
I'd rather have WWHD and TPHD on Switch.
>>
>>382731860
>motion control is completely optional this time
This game is entirely built around them though, it would require an entire rework of the game to be able to be played with something like a GameCube controller.

I'm with >>382732548 having those on Switch would be awesome and also throw in the two Galaxy games.
>>
>>382732239
Motion controls weren't a problem.
>>
Make Fi less intrusive, streamline the 3 dragons quests and make the sequence less annoying, remove one of the imprisoned fights or make them less annoying.
>>
>>382731860

I can't see Skyward Sword working well without the motion controls, unless they map the sword stuff to the right stick or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.