[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you alt +f4 rage quit /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Cord-Cutting1.jpg (2MB, 3775x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Cord-Cutting1.jpg
2MB, 3775x2447px
Do you alt +f4 rage quit /v/?
>>
>>382731332
Of course. I'm not gonna let some random faggot get pleasure from me.
>>
The only games i play all punish you for leaving/ disconnecting
>>
>>382731332
I've only alt+f4 rage quit one in recent memory, after a particularly hard-fought Total War that ended in cycle charge cheese.

I alt+f4 out of embarrassment plenty often though
>>
Yeah, sometimes.

And I open the game again like 10 seconds after
>>
>>382731332
that's terrible angling on the cut and he'll probably use the 568A standard when he recrimps.
just awful.
>>
>>382731332
I used to do that in Overwatch if someone on my team was being particularly toxic. Nothing triggers me more than when I'm actually doing well and some nigger calls me out individually like I"m the problem. It's weird as fuck but it's happened to me four times where I have three or four golds and some healer bitch keeps whining to me about getting killed or something.

I can admit when I'm doing shit, but people who pass the buck like that deserve a loss in my opinion. New changes to rules are going to stop me from doing that. I'm petty as fuck I know.
>>
>>382731332
I calm-quit.

Angry enough to close down whatever I'm playing with no regards to how it will affect my game but calm enough to do it without freaking out, breaking anything or showing how pissed off I am
>>
Everytime in TES legends when losing to a bs prophecy

It's actually the reason why I quit the game altogether
>>
no, because too many games have unskippable intro shit and loading screens which just makes it worse, so its actually an enormous waste of time to close the game. just pause the game, take a few good breaths, and go back in.
>>
>>382731332
Nope, that's for kids. I used to be a ragey gamer but then Dwarf fortress taught me to embrace failure, learn from mistakes and to git gud

Pity that recent updates for it made it easier though.
>>
Only in single-player. But I only play single-player anyway.

Really, only if a battle is going very badly with an obvious outcome and it's faster to do that than go through the menus.
>>
>>382731332
>be last round of BO3 in Street Fighter V
>He DPs and I block
While doing the crush counter combo I get a minirollback that messes up the timing
>He does CA and wins because of this (maybe he was mashing, the rollback was too small to be reaction)

First time I ragequit in a fighting game since 5 years. I wish I didn't right after doing it, but I did.
>>
File: tf2 pubs.jpg (305KB, 1375x550px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 pubs.jpg
305KB, 1375x550px
>>382731332
Sometimes, yeah
>>
no, there's punishment if you do it
>>
>>382731332
The vulture in majoras mask stole my bottle yesterday and I alt f4d
>>
File: quitgettingmadatvidya.png (25KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
quitgettingmadatvidya.png
25KB, 208x210px
>>382731332
I don't leave matches because I'm not a giant baby, but I do usually alt+f4 immediately upon the match ending if I've gotten angry.

I have a job and a wife and a million other stupid things that can stress me out, not gonna let vidya be one of them.
>>
I play vidya for fun, why keep playing if I'm not having fun?
>>
>>382731332
Every time I lose in a game I beat myself, this is tlmake my body feel like it's lost, now I never lose because I fear myself
>>
File: 1497615741053.png (1MB, 1111x621px) Image search: [Google]
1497615741053.png
1MB, 1111x621px
>>382731332
Only on the Hitman elusive targets
>>
File: 148hfh.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
148hfh.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>382731332
w-what does alt+f4 do?
>>
>>382733357
>only 50 hours in R6 Siege
>playing a casual game
>two guys on my team constantly talking game intel
>no fucking clue what they're on about but somehow they know what to tell me when they need to
>"anon, just past that doorway on your right. shoot at the window at the end of the hallway for me?"
>get a kill
>"the fu-"
>"good kill, alright i'm gonna check garage again..."
>2 dudes organizing 2 man pincers and even occasionally utilizing their unaware teammates to their advantage without even going as far as baiting us
>shut enemy out
>realize how crazy important map knowledge and intel is; and that was only 2 fucking dudes, not even a whole team
And you just know when the whole enemy team is in sync in a game like that.
>>
>>382737140
you just start to really get around the maps and have enough confidence to roam and flank after about 70 hours, and then the game starts to be really fun.
>>
>>382731332
Only after I get back at someone in a game. If some fag keeps dominating me, I'll play till I kill him then alt F4 hard.
>>
>>382731332
Rage quit? No.
sit around and mope until the round is over?
yes
Fuck that adversary mode in gta v
>>
>>382731332
yeah, but only if i've been playing a while and have been thinking about calling it a night. typically i'll get tired, start playing like shit, and get frustrated so i close the game. not so much of a rage issue though
>>
I never alt f4, I click exit and confirm while I drink a cup of tea
>>
>>382731332
No because I'm an adult.
>>
>>382736237
Dumb anime poster.
Bet you play exclusively Sony.
>>
I use to, I was an angry edgy teenage back then. Now I'm calm and just say "Whatever it's just one game", although the summer fags are starting to get to me.
>>
>>382731774
Wouldn't you be more embarrassed to be seen as the guy running away?
>>
>alt+f4 the instant my failure is realized and I feel a pang of anger
>alt tab to my work in the same motion and have rage-fueled productivity for at least an hour

It's nice, yes.
>>
>>382732958
SFV has so many rage quitters it's silly. They lose 100 LP every time they do it in ranked too. I can't even tell what justified RQs in most people opinions on this game because it happens to arbitrarily. For instance I was playing some scrub who was mashing like a madman, overloading the buffer and lagging the game and I did it to him ONCE back and he DC'd. A lot of low tier gods out there.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.