[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you rike it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Did you rike it?
>>
>>382730631
no, i can see why some people like it but its not for me
>>
>>382730631
I wanted to like it, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. It does look cool, though. I liked the color scheme used.
>>
>>382730631
A pretty game, but not a fun one.
>>
im 2 hours in and thinking of refunding. it feels like there's no depth and it's not very interesting
>>
favorite bosses were birdman and scythe man
>>
>>382730631
No, it is another overrated indie trash.
>>
File: hyperlight-drifter.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hyperlight-drifter.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>382730631
Yeah I enjoyed it a lot. The atmosphere was top-notch, and I'm a huge sucker for games with made up languages you can't understand, like Ico.
>>
>>382730631
No anon, don't fall for the media hype.
>>
AM I HAVING A STROKE OR LIVING IN A GROUNDHOG DAY OR WHAT?!
>>
>>382730631
I like it. I'm gonna do a NG+ run soon. Still don't quite understand the story. It's basically just you saving the world from something?
>>
File: 1492048517796.jpg (7KB, 167x144px) Image search: [Google]
1492048517796.jpg
7KB, 167x144px
>>382730631
It's as wide as an ocean but as deep as a puddle.

It's okay, not good, not bad, just okay. I would never recommend it to anyone, but it's not impossible to be enjoyable.
>>
Looks flash, but the game sucks. It's neither fun, nor well-designed, nor does it have good QOL.
>>
>>382730631
I really liked it. I despise two of the people mentioned in the credits but it'd be autistic to pretend to dislike the game now
>>
>>382733090
>It's as wide as an ocean but as deep as a puddle.
This basically describes 99.9% of videogames in 2014-2016, including this game.
>>
Only the color scheme is good, the rest of the game is trash, and also, it is unfinished.
>>
>>382730631
It's good with a friend.
>>
>>382733580
Anything is good with a friend.
>>
>>382730631
I liked it till I saw Anita and Zoe's names on the credits deleted right away.
>>
>>382733678
Not pooping
>>
>>382733909
In my experience, it is.
>>
>>382730631

Yeah. It was beautiful and fun. Couldn't ask for anything more.
>>
>>382733810
made me pirate it instead
>>
>>382733810
Fucking Anita is in the credits? Really? Refunding it right away.
>>
>>382733387
that just describes the games you play
>>
>>382730631
Enjoyed it OK. Has nice looks, music, and atmosphere. However has those old school style indie game problems: game feels somewhat clunky just for the sake of it and the game is hard only during boss fights and in the beginning while you're adjusting to the controls. Overall didn't ruin it for me.
If it was 60 or 70% off on Steam, I would highly recommend. If you really think you want it the 50% isn't bad.
>>
>>382734637
Aside from Guilty Gear and other fighting games, what games from 2014-2016 have deep gameplay and ludonarrative? Most of them look like they're deep due to looking as big as an ocean, but they're not.
>>
File: my vers.png (2MB, 2936x960px) Image search: [Google]
my vers.png
2MB, 2936x960px
>>382730631
its goood im playing 100% run on the new drifter that just released. fuck all the fun shit is hidden away in the 8th diamond doors or hidden away and you need a guide to access. i can see why casuals like the ppl in this thread didn tlike it cuz they missed all the good parts cuz they got 3 diamonds beat boss and moved on
>>
>>382735291
When I played initially I found that all of the hidden diamonds were in extremely hard-to-see hidden paths that require an extreme amount of backtracking through places you've already seen multiple times and I heard the reward for completing it just wasn't worth it.

Sorry, that collectathon of yours isn't the "good parts," the games best parts is the main game. The sidequests are all awful.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.