[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play this game. What can I expect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

About to play this game. What can I expect.
>>
>>382724812
Cringey internet culture and twitter lingo.
>>
>>382724812
A fun but basic game with a beautiful world and interesting approach to missions.

And of course cringy characters and dated internet memes, but who really gives a fuck the game is good besides all that stuff.

Hint: Try to do a non lethal playthrough. The entire game is beatable start to finish with out having to kill a single person. Its more challenging and fun this way.
>>
Fun.

If you're not autistic, you can understand that the internet humor is done in jest. It's a huge parody and very well done. The missions are fun.
>>
>Fuck Donald Trump and fuck White people.
>>
eh, it's alright, the whole "anarchist hax0r" thing is a bit repulsive, but once you get over that, it's all good fun
>>
>>382724812
>It's actually decent
>You will realise everyone screaming that it is an SJW game is an edgelord that has never played it
>It's cringy, somewhat stylistically, somewhat in a "just who is this 4chan sort of way"
>It is a satire of 4chan back in the chanology/lulzsec days
>The charators are surprisingly deep
>>
>>382725995
>main villain is a fat vaping dike with a shitty voice and is intentionally annoying

This game is a secret red pill.
>>
>>382724812
It's on the higher end of Ubisoft open world games, but it's still a Ubisoft open world game
>>
>>382726295
At least there aren't a zillion "follow this guy without being seen" missions, and no towers to climb.
>>
File: 1456011882368.jpg (50KB, 452x525px) Image search: [Google]
1456011882368.jpg
50KB, 452x525px
>>382726202

Actually the main "villian" is just a random CEO guy of a big company that just wants to fuck up with people by selling their security details and creating army robots and shit. That fat dike was just a small portion of the game it isnt even important at all. the game is really fun overall
>>
if it's on pc, shit controls.
>>
>>382726202
The main villain is a rich white guy with a man bun.
>>
>>382724812
bright, colorful gameplay, but a shit story.
>>
>>382724812
What if you were to give this game to, say, twenty... intelligent people i mean, what would that do? Let's face it what would it do?
>>
>it's fun
>fun
>very fun story

why does /v/ think fun is a valid metric for video games?
>>
>>382726742
What do you think they should say 4 out of 5?
>>
>>382726097
>lulzsec
Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long, long time. What a fun summer that was.
>>
>>382726742
Nigga you're are stupid
>>
I liked it.

I also liked Watch_Dogs 1 after doing the .ini tweak to enable the E3 graphics. Aiden Pearce was a raw motherfucker.
>>
File: 1324690418001.jpg (35KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
35KB, 388x380px
>Tfw Watch Dogs 2 sold like shit despite being a good game, and we will never get a Watch Dogs 3 set in a futuristic cyberpunk setting
>>
This game was poorly advertised
>Main character and friends look like insufferable American millenials who go protesting at colleges and shit
>they're actually like a fun scooby doo gang

>make the main villian look like a cheap Trump ripoff
>he's in the game for like 1 mission and the real bad guy was some hipster CEO

>Make Wrench look like the biggest faggot ever
>he's actually pretty bro-tier
>>
I loved the puzzles and the drone
>>
>>382724812
PIPA O' KOLA
>>
Game has really advanced grafix, like the kind you won't be able to max out at 60 fps for a couple of years or so. That impressed me.
>>
Non-lethal should've been mandatory for the player.

It's fucking retarded for them to be portrayed as the good guys when you can essentially play the game as a violent terrorist group.
>>
>>382728045
I thought the same thing.

>The system says i'm a violent criminal
>I'm not

Proceed to kill everybody I came across.
>>
HELLO FELLOW GAMERS HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT
>>
>>382728165
the fact that the MC is black is only brought up in a few insignificant and appropriate moments, and not to push any agenda
>>
>>382728165
HELLO /V/ HOW DO YOU LIKE SHITPOSTERS THAT SHITPOST ABOUT GAMES THEY HAVE NEVER TOUCHED MOVEMENT
>>
This thread surprised me. I'll probably give the series a shot.
>>
is there any way to play this with a 3rd party controller on pc? i tried using x360ce but it won't recognize it.
>>
>>382724812
cringe

I consider myself very high tolerance as i'm also an awkward retard but this shit cringe me likes no other in this decade
>>
>>382729268
Actually sounds fun, lol.
>>
>>382729394
not the fun type cringe anon, its embarrassing and very pathetic to look at
>>
>>382727636
If Cyberpunk 2077 does well, I see them doing a Watchdogs 3 that goes full cyberpunk in response.
>>
>>382724812

Hey. My 13 year old cousins played this and then returned it after two days. To say this game sucks 10,000 dicks is an understatement
>>
File: Wrench_WD2_Render.png.png (2MB, 1024x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Wrench_WD2_Render.png.png
2MB, 1024x1265px
>>382729710
This guy is basically /v/ incarnate.
>>
>>382728516
hehe trolled ;)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.