[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more realistic vidya villain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
Name a more realistic vidya villain.
>>
>>382724037
Shido and Okumura
>>
He was just small time Adachi.
>>
File: .png (930KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
.png
930KB, 900x900px
>jew
>betrays you
>>
>Go to Anime Expo
>Order the Phantom thief of hearts combo from the special themed food truck
>Get my receipt
>MFW
>>
he did nothing wrong though
>>
File: 1491225331413.gif (971KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491225331413.gif
971KB, 500x500px
>>382724037
Why did everything after that arc have to be so mediocre?
Madarame was also pretty fun but the other two after these were just terribly boring. I've been looking forward to this game for years and I can't get myself to boot it up anymore because its so boring and unengaging.
>>
>>382724940
>Making advances on a 16 year old girl who is not only your student, but has no interest in you and is borderline eye-rape
>Nothing wrong

Yup, Only this degenerate hellhole would EVER try to defend such debauchery.
>>
i'm jealous
>>
>>382725130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
>>
>realistic
>sexually harasses and/or rapes young girls and gets away with it until he turns himself in in a world where just looking at a female the wrong way gets you thrown in jail
Yeah sure, parents of the girls just "look the other way" because they want the school volleyball team to be successful give me a fucking break.
>>
>>382725602
This. Japan isnt anime fantasyland people. You harras a girl you get life.
>>
>>382725602
>saying it's not realistic
>when the whole Kamoshida arc was heavily based on a real case where the exact same thing happened in real life
>>
File: 1491751293472.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491751293472.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>382725036
I thought Futaba's palace was alright. But the focus on the other villains got old quickly because most of the characters were less and less connected to them, and everything felt like it was just repeating how evil they were ad nauseum.

Not much exploration of why they became evil, or a memorable look beyond their immoral acts, just hour after hour of mustache twirling and maniacal laughter.
>>
>>382724037
he was very unrealistic. So I guess like, bowser, or something
>>
>>382726453

>people like kamoshida literally exist IRL
>he's unrealistic

???
>>
>>382725909
>Based on a true story

Because that totally means it happens and its not a tag line the PR placed in to make it more relateable like all of hollywood. Hoyl fuck you're guillible
>>
>>382725036
Dont worry anon it only gets worse.
>>
>>382724037
GTFO of here with that shit! LOL
>>
>>382725036
The narrative dropped a fuck ton after his palace, I agree.
As soon as they established the Phantom Thieves at the hotel restaurant I wanted to dropped the game.
>>
>>382725036

Because the later villains all suffered from severe "show, don't tell" syndrome on their crimes.
>>
>>382725036

>Kamoshida straight up does evil shit on screen directly to the characters' faces
>everyone afterward is just anecdotal "this guy is bad, yo"
>>
>>382726937
If I was a teen with those powers with the possibility to take down the rich and powerful that cause harm, I'd take it
>>
>>382725036
Because it was a rushjob that was also played too safe. Shido might be the most cookie cutter generic villain ever made. The plot itself fell apart at Okumura foods. They could have done a lot with that entire arc, make the phantom thieves themselves mess up due to internal conflict and a traitor instead of "oh its a murder, not even anyone in your party lol ", or at the very least they could have made Okumura more of a character. His treasure at the end of the dungeon showed that there was something they could have done but they didnt do it.

Okumura Shido and Akechi are the three largest things wrong with the plot. When a namess SIU director gives you more intrigue you know there's a problem
>>
>>382726802
I just hate everything about every character. So now there's this special investigator going after the phantom thieves and the student council president too and they don't do a single thing to drop suspicion on themselves. They even have a secret hideout but all they do every hour of the day is talk about the crimes they're going to commit.

The president-chan catches them on tape talking about how they're the phantom thieves. Anyone suspicious of them can just get their phone records full of records of their crimes and the police can see that Mishima owns the phan-site and bring him in for questioning any time. But instead of learning to shut the fuck up, they deliberately provoke the people who are going after them and go on dates with girls looking to meet the real phantom thieves and all sorts of stupid bullshit.
>>
>>382724348
Adachi was a virgin
>>
>>382724349
>villain
>>
>>382726615
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masato_Uchishiba
>>
File: 1498528687279.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498528687279.png
94KB, 512x512px
>>382724428
>20 dollars

Hope it was good. What did it consist of, anyways?
>>
File: cupearzjxnky.png (371KB, 628x469px) Image search: [Google]
cupearzjxnky.png
371KB, 628x469px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.