[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found an ouya on sale for $45 and was thinking of giving it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ouya.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ouya.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
I found an ouya on sale for $45 and was thinking of giving it to my friend for his birthday. Is $45 a good deal?
>>
maybe if u fucking hate the guy and want to give him a shitty controller and a worse console that can't run anything that isnt already ported onto a superior platform
>>
"friend"
>>
>>382720714
It's a whole new console though. I assumed $45 was a good price for this type of thing. Surely he can make some use of it?
>>
>>382720549
Dildos make better joke gifts.
>>
You should just buy them a dildo if you want to fuck them so badly.
>>
>ouyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>382720549
Sure, if you hate your friend.
>>
Weren't those fuckers $45 new?
Either way, if he knows anything he'll think you hate him.
>>
>>382720883
Even if you're buying it on good faith in hopes of using it as a platform for playing Android games its 7 year old technology and half the controllers are dead on arrival, it also lacks google play support many popular new games require. You can root/jailbreak the Ouya easily in order to obtain Google Play support but that in turn makes the console ineligible to play several popular games that reject devices with Dev options enabled (rooted). The uses for such a device are narrow enough I would say that unless ur friend is some kind of hardcore android hack/customization enthusiast he/she would not get any use out of an Ouya, thats the best non-shitpost answer I have for you but also
>ouya
>>
>>382720883
as an addendum if a game has no controller support (95% of the library of android games) Ouya has no support for the emulation of a touch screen whatsoever The Nvidia shield is also shit but probably the valid, real version of the Ouya that the devs thought they were making to begin with. Look into one of those or a cheap Raspberry Pi setup, the latter being way more fucking fun to customize and play with
>>
>>382720549
Buy this instead >>382720930, at least he will probably found some good use for it unlike the Ouya.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.