[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: alduin.jpg (192KB, 854x693px) Image search: [Google]
alduin.jpg
192KB, 854x693px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Not real Alduin.
>>
>>382715837
He was stupid.
>>
>>382715837
no dragon-bitches to serve him
>>
Wish they gave you the option to join him and fuck shit up, instead they force you to collaborate with a butchery of the "Blades" and further their agenda.
>>
>>382715837
He's black
>>
>>382716214
Wouldn't you be part of the shit that gets fucked up?
>>
He's the World-Eater, it's his destiny to destroy the world.
Isn't implied he's not really dead and is fated to come back, since you don't absorb his soul?
>>
>>382716226
So is the ebony warrior, but he's a chill dude.
>>
>>382716336
>Skyrim 2
>>
>>382716336
It's implied that Aka didn't send the real Alduin since the Alduin we see in the game tries to enslave people and shit. The actual World-Eater would not give a fuck about that, he would do his job and eat the fucking world.
>>
>>382716432
He's also not a dragon tho- no dragons are going to be inclusive and it's such a small population.
>>
>>382716454
Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>382715837
gay
>>
>>382715837
Hee was an asshole, that was his problem
>>
>>382716725
I thought it was implied thats hes already destroyed the world many times except this time he just said fuck it and enslaved everyone
Parthanaax tells you that your probably stopping another world from being born
>>
>>382716297
you would, since he literally destroys the entire world and starts a new timeline, or "kalpa".
>>
>>382717714
His reason for existing is to eat the world, but Akatosh liked this Kalpa, and decided he didn't want to end it. So, Alduin fell back on his regular dragon instincts, which are enslave everything.
>>
>>382715837
That wasn't even Alduin.
>>
>>382718218
>regular dragon instincts
How would that even work? Dragons and Alduin were created separately when Aka-Tusk shattered, why would he share the Dragons' instincts?
I think it makes more sense that Akatosh (or whatever Aka shard is the ruling one) sent him there in a shitty downgraded Dragon form because he didn't want the kalpa to end. Or maybe he did it on accident.
>>
>>382716336
This.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.