[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you finished with cheats/trainers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: darkest dungeon.png (488KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
darkest dungeon.png
488KB, 750x410px
If you wanna get it off your chest, get in here!
>>
File: Turok_lead-518x273.jpg (46KB, 518x273px) Image search: [Google]
Turok_lead-518x273.jpg
46KB, 518x273px
This & the sequel.
As my defense, I never had a memory card.
>>
i use trainers in my second playthrough just to fuck around a bit
>>
File: p4.jpg (265KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
p4.jpg
265KB, 1440x900px
i was vanilla all the way up till that one heaven boss, i just couldn't beat him and i didnt want to spend 3 hours grinding so i turned up the exp gain. I feel so ashamed.
>>
>>382715561
DS1's PvE was just so fucking annoying every time I wanted to make a new PvP build.
Not fucking fun after doing that shit about like
374 times (i actually counted) whenever I made a new character, but now I dont have to fuck myself

Sadly I left my infinite health on one time, when I was actually dueling with an invader.

I didn't even realize it while cosplaying as a Channeler, but I turned it off before it was too late.

I let him kill me while I stripped myself naked.
>>
>>382715561
I remember I used gameshark to give myself knights of the round table to beat Sephiroth's final form.
>>
File: TheSims.png (49KB, 1200x488px) Image search: [Google]
TheSims.png
49KB, 1200x488px
Every single sims game, how else am I gonna get to have my sex dungeon if I don't use motherlode or whatever equivalent
>>
>>382715561
Every Fallout game published by Bethesda. I never liked the combat in those, so tdm/tgm was my friend
>>
File: sad.jpg (101KB, 358x335px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
101KB, 358x335px
Had to kill the final boss of Descent with cheats

In my defense I had been trying over and over dodging his essentially instant kill bullshit until I learned he was invincible all over except for one spot on his ass, that was my breaking point
>>
>>382717286
I did this but with Skyrim.
>>
Sorry, combat is just way too slow and monotonous.
>>
>>382717631
Whoops

Descent 2 I mean

Check this asshole out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCrVHfvqBk
>>
File: FUG.jpg (16KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.jpg
16KB, 600x450px
>>382715561
I beat Warcraft 3 & The Frozen Throne campaigns with whosyourdaddy. I'm horrible at RTS games
>>
>>382715561
The Evil Within

Not because it was too difficult or anything, I'm just easily scared and I didn't want to quit out of being a pussy.
>>
>>382715561
Swords and Sandals 2
>>
File: MH4-Tigrex_Render_001.png (158KB, 934x660px) Image search: [Google]
MH4-Tigrex_Render_001.png
158KB, 934x660px
In Monster Hunter, I use give myself infinite crafting mats (but I have to have at least 1 of that mat to begin with). Don't really see it as cheating, just minimizing grind
>>
File: GrindySea.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GrindySea.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
After losing like 4 captains and a bunch of my shit I got sick and tired and now I start off with high stats and cash to get a good ship before starting, then turn things off.

Honestly I dont feel like its cheating since I could care less about the mediocre gameplay, and Im not going to spend hours re-reading the same quests. Makes it way more comfy.

Also, I use a trainer to run to Gravelord Nito in DS1 if I die. I dont care. I hate that fucking run back to him.
>>
File: 1464272919761.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464272919761.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
I found a glitch in dmc3 that let me stay in devil trigger indefinitely
Now that you reminded me I'm going to atone for my sins and beat it legitimately
>>
>>382715561
Not a single fucking one. I don't cheat. I'm not a pussy.
>>
>>382715561
I turn off level restriction in darkest dungeon in game files because that "feature" ruins the game for me and feels like too much busy work. Without it i sink so many hours daily on it.
>>
>>382719402
I also forgot to add. I still feel bad about it sometimes but the guilt is not heavier than annoyance of level restriction.
>>
>>382718319
You're even more of a pussy for cheating. Fucking ironic, eh?
>>
>>382718648
Wow. What a faggot.
>>
File: suicide.png (122KB, 381x339px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
122KB, 381x339px
>>382719402
>I pressed on playing DD because some faggot told me that the point of the game is diminishing the RNG by min maxing stats and managing resources
>I got a roster of 8 guys that I rotated when they got stressed
>After the first Darkest Dungeon level mission I lost a guy but I can replace him no worries
>Can't use the same people that already went to a DD level mission
>cheated the fuck out to level other 8 guys

If I hadn't done that I would have to grind at least those 8 guys up to level 6. managing resources my ass I can't use my veterans more than once on end game missions it's fucking stupid.
>>
skyrim
fallout 4
starbound

zero regret
>>
>>382715561
when i was a kid i was too autistic to learn things like "building a balanced team" in pokemon, one day i got one of those gameshark things and just hacked in enough rare candies to make a team of lv100 shitmons
>>
>>382720127
I think by now you can turn off that in options menu as well if you really dislike the "never again" debuff or whatever it was called. No level restriction is not there still.
>>
Lords of the Fallen and Dark Souls. I don't have time for backtracking or this retardedly slow progession.
>>
>>382720392
I'll check it out, maybe for the new dlc. I did play it long ago. The game's good but the muh horrors meme to me was just an excuse to prolong the playtime for no reason
>>
>>382720554
Jesus fuck you're weak.
>>
>>382722357
why? i used it to skip stupid bosses and some cheap enemies.
>>
>>382719093
Jesus Christ, off yourself
>>
>>382718648
MH is a great game, and the grind is part of the fun.

That said, I completely understand not having enough time to grind 50 Rath tails/kills looking for a ruby/etc.

Some people find it fun, and some people value their free time more than whatever enjoyment they might get out of making essentially no progress in a night.

I used to cheat like that, and I don't anymore.

But I don't think there's anything wrong with eliminating the parts of a game that you don't enjoy, as long as it doesn't directly effect anyone else in a negative manner.

Shit, in MH, cheating mats in (as long as you've gotten one before) would only have a POSITIVE effect on hunting mates; they get to go after what they want more often, rather than going on the aforementioned 50 Rath hunts.
>>
>>382715561
I dupe materials for upgrades in Musou games because I'd rather not grind the same stage a million times to "earn" it.
>>
File: 1355516456217.gif (472KB, 508x270px) Image search: [Google]
1355516456217.gif
472KB, 508x270px
I ended up cheating to beat the Binding of Isaac. To be fair I put in 60 hours before that but I could never get more then a few floors past mom. Then I just gave and got a cheat table and had so much more fun using that.
>>
>>382726167
There's so many redundant upgrades that I don't even blame you man
>>
>>382715561
MGSV

that anti-fun last mission jesus fuck.
>>
>>382715561
The first time I played terraria I played it on the mobile version, and I just couldn't beat the mechanic worm guy. I abused a glitch where if you and a friend grab an item at the same time in a chest, it dupes the item. The game was pretty ez after that, I need to play the PC version
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.