[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sphere Grid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: SphereGrid.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SphereGrid.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
Was it too advanced for its time?
>>
File: anon wtf.png (194KB, 663x537px) Image search: [Google]
anon wtf.png
194KB, 663x537px
What is this? A sphere grid for ants?
>>
>>382715279
The License Grid from XII worked much, much better.
>>
File: spheregrid.gif (116KB, 1444x1401px) Image search: [Google]
spheregrid.gif
116KB, 1444x1401px
>>382715348
>>382715394
I just started FFX for the first time. I hope I dont fuck up using the Expert Grid. My friend already said to not use Lulu, Kimahri or Auron because they're worthless
>>
>>382715279
It was superficial. For the most part each character goes down a linear path. It just looks deep because the linear path is a curve rather than a straight line.

You really only got some actual choices near the end.

Yet at the same type it was needlessly complex.

For contrast ff5's system was easier to understood yet had you with more meaningful choices and mix n matching earlier on.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mocd44yiIe1qz4rgp.gif (988KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mocd44yiIe1qz4rgp.gif
988KB, 500x340px
BETTER DEAD THAN AL-BHED
>>
Sphere grid is literally a straight line for every character. You can't fuck it up in the slightest, even on Expert Grid.
>>
>>382715513
Nah, with Auron you can do it right by jumping into Tidus' early for Hastega and Quick Hit.
>>
>>382715513
Please don't tell me you actually started your first playthrough with the expert sphere grid
>>
>>382715513
Your friend is full of shit. You have to use Kimahri for one section, so don't gimp him. Auron is powerful throughout, Lulu is necessary for a lot of the game for the ability to deal specific elemental damage.

One thing you should do though is make sure you get every chest in every temple though. Or else you have to backtrack later and it's more than a fucking pain.

>>382716002
This guy is also full of shit. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>382716132
Oh boy that sounds fun

>>382716002
Of course I went Expert, I assumed Expert=more customization
>>
>>382716705
Expert does mean more customization early on, technically.
The difference is that normal starts each character in "their" spot and can break through to other character's spots. Expert makes everyone start in the same spot with each path having certain theme to it( like armor piercing, support magic or thief shit) meaning you can whatever the fuck you want with each character easier and earlier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.