[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M JUST RONE PRARER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Persona1Cast.png (2MB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Persona1Cast.png
2MB, 1900x1200px
>>
DON'T YOU WANT IT BAYBEH?
KEEP IT REAL
LET'S KEEP IT REAL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
p1 was the best in the series, prove me wrong
>>
>>382714498
Better than P2 yeah.
>>
LIVE THIS BALL IT'S MANLY
>>
>>382713276
DREAM OF BUTT FRY
>>
>>382714247
School Days was the best song desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQcnanaCjEA
>>
>>382718907
no doubt
anytime I'm in a corridor ever, this plays in my head
>>
MARK STARTED DANCING CRAZY!
>>
SAVE ME FROM THAT BLOODY DESTINY
HOW DO YOU FEEL FOR SEARCHING FOR ME
NOW YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS
FROM THAT BLOODY DESTINY
OH GOD, YOU CAN'T, LET ME DOWN
>>
>the only youtube account with the PSP IS soundtrack is dead
Literally the only place around that had it, I don't think it was even in whatever soundtrack pastebin I've seen in the Persona generals. PSP Smile Hirasaka is the best song in the entire series.
>>
FUCKING SHITTY ASS ADULTS
>>
>>382719436
I just use this site
https://downloads.khinsider.com/persona
>>
LEAVE THIS BODY MANLY
>>
That fucking battle theme coupled with how slow the combat is drove me insane and prevented me from finishing the game.
>>
>>382713276
Unironically one of my favorite RPGs of all time.
For some reason I just couldn't get into P2 though.
>>
>>382713276
>Vita gave me a C1-2858-3 two tiles away from the boss
I'm still mad
>>
>>382719436
Unfortunately Atlus is being real anal about the P5 OST.
>>
>>382720186
WHAT THE EFF MAN
>>
If you are going to play P1 play it with the original soundtrack. They fucked everything up
>>
File: 349587345.jpg (48KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
349587345.jpg
48KB, 620x350px
Beat Eternal Punishment yesterday and I gotta say, I can see the appeal to the older titles. No hand holding, good pacing, and an emphasis on game play over cutscenes.

I beat P5 twice last month, but I definitely appreciate how the older games don't incorporate social links and just focus on game play while still having good characters. P5 felt so light on decent dungeon crawling.

P2 complete remake when?
>>
>>382726936
>They Remake P2IS and EP with P5's graphics and better gameplay
>For the 3rd time in history one portion of the game won't make it to the west
>>
>>382723856
>I just couldn't get into P2

Why do you think that is?

I struggled for the longest time to finish IS because the combat is so dull and slow, but finding out how to skip all battle animations was what I needed.
>>
>>382719436
>PSP Smile Hirasaka is the best song in the entire series

Not only does it butcher the original, but you're still wrong. The best is Aoba Park in Eternal Punishment.
>>
Can we all agree either Baofu or Nanjo are the best protagonists in the series?
>>
>>382713276
SAVE ME FROM THAT BRAAAAAAADY DEEESTINI
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.