[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That case two Please tell me this game keeps getting better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: phoenixwrightspirit_box.jpg (172KB, 948x843px) Image search: [Google]
phoenixwrightspirit_box.jpg
172KB, 948x843px
>That case two

Please tell me this game keeps getting better.
>>
>>382711041
Yeah, Case 4 is filler though, but at least it's short.
>>
The stakes definitely get higher
>>
Case 3 is kinda eh.
Case 4 is filler.
Case 5 starts eh but gets real good later.
>>
Case 3 is great
Case 4 is filler shit, but one of t he characters saves it from being completely irredeemable
Case 5 is okay, better than AJ and DD, but underwhelming compared to the trilogy final cases

DLC case sucked
>>
>>382711041
Just don't think about how khurain society works too deeply and it will be alright
>>
Case two is great though Anon. If you didn't like it you might just not be cut out for Ace Attorney games anymore.

Case 3 isn't very good. Case 4 is a single day case (ala the tutorials) that is kind of lame but has fun characters and case 5 is great.
>>
File: fn0p.gif (188KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
fn0p.gif
188KB, 256x192px
you have ten seconds to say who you want coming back/getting its own arc in the next game or you will be declared guilty
>>
>>382717315
>Next game focuses on Athena
>Goes back to Europe where she did her studies
>Has to go up against milf Von karma
Please
>>
File: debeste couple.png (2MB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
debeste couple.png
2MB, 1280x1284px
>>382717315
You posted her

Never ever ;_;
>>
>>382717315
Ace Attorney 7:
Bring Phoenix's story to a close
Keep progressing with Apollo and Athena
Ace Attorney 8:
Phoenix is reduced to a background character
Apollo is now the main character with Athena the secondary main character.
>>
>>382717920
Apollo is arguably the main character of AA6 already
>>
File: de fucking beste.png (278KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
de fucking beste.png
278KB, 500x449px
>>382717315
The only right answer.
>>
>>382717315
I just want everything to wrap up. Capcom is a shit company, and the series is going to be cancelled eventually, and I just want all the loose ends (mainly the sibling things, which they could have ended multiple times already but they're incompetent as fuck) taken care of.
>>
>>382715038
>>382716307
How the fuck can you hate Case 3, it's the best case in the game faggots
>>
>>382711041

Case 3 is kinda meh because it gets confusing at times. The overall plot is also weak.

Case 4 is filler trash but much better than 3.

Case 5 starts weak and gets really good towards the end.
>>
>>382719012
They're never going to do it. AA4 killed the series, and AA5 put the tombstone on it because there's too many characters.

There's Phoenix, who they don't know what to do with anymore. Apollo, who no one liked until recently, and Athena, who nobody asked for. Moving Apollo off to Kuh'rain didn't help either unless they intend to move forward with him, or use that as an excuse to stop using him
>>
>>382719382
This. They added Athena and some others to keep things fresh, but it's obvious they now have no idea how to juggle everyone.
>>
>>382711041
SoJ definitely gets better as the game goes along, it's one of the best AA games there is too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.