[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 days anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

4 days anons
>>
>>382709396
Will they fug?
>>
accel world is better because the whole concept of their avatars is them having flaws, meanwhile gary stu here is savior of everyone
>>
>>382709396

Literally the only remotely interesting thing about this game would be getting to play as Kuroyukihime's hot piece of ass. I bet it doesn't really play well being a Bamco license cash grab game though. There's no reason for Kirito to even be there really if she's gonna be. She has basically his entire move list and is a waifu while he's just a self insert. She completely overshadows the actual MC in her own series too. Like he's not even there, nobody gives a shit about Haruyuki, so there's the butterfly goddess.
>>
>>382710405
I think thats his future daughter
>>
>>382709396
>Kirito would probably cuck Gaben Jr
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>382709396
ANIME CARTMAN IS GETTING KEKED
>>
>>382710482
You're an idiot. Kawahara clearly thinks the exact opposite since he keeps shitting out SAO and hasn't done a new volume of accel world in forever.
>>
>>382711324

That's just bad fan rumoring because people can't just accept that two characters created by the same author can be somewhat similar yet unrelated that has since been all but completely deconfirmed. She comes from some generic rich family that disowned her cause her sister is a manipulative bitch and probably the franchise final boss. I believe she finally got a voice casting and duel avatar for this game specifically.
>>
Wow ps vita has game
>>
>>382711324
I don't see how that would stop them from fug?
>>
Accel World has better girls.
>>
>>382711652

He's overdue for Volume 22 by about a few weeks but having to do the scripts for a bunch of games, movies on top of writing like 3 novel series and possibly at least one manga series called The Isolator at the same time might have something to do with that. I don't care how much you phone it in which is totally okay with LN writing cause it's expected to sell based on the waifus anyway, shit still takes time and one or two things will ultimately have to give.

I'd hardly consider December 2016 forever considering it's a twice a year franchise just like SAO, but then this is /v/ the place that's legendary for just saying shit and exaggerating without really knowing the details to try to make people think most people here know what's actually going on.
>>
>>382709396
log horizon died for THIS
>>
>>382712851
>a completely unrelated franchise died for another franchise
REALLY makes me think
>>
>>382712851
>log horizon died for THIS

You mean Accel World
>>
File: Accel Hime.jpg (33KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
Accel Hime.jpg
33KB, 554x313px
>>382712048

Literally just Kuroyukihime alone is better than all of SAO's female cast combine. She's like a substantially less bland even more Ojou-Sama female heroine than Asuna that does more rescuing than requires it and gets good dialogue too which is lacking in SAO really. She also trashes the actual MC in one hit in a mock duel like the volume after the anime stops with sexy results. I'd probably even give her the edge against Kirito too in a duel. He has a lot of bullshit, but then so does she if not moreso, a lot of which she seems to be holding back on (she hides her actual fighting and power level ability behind a facade of this fragile tea drinking student council president but is actually this godlike powerhouse that's possibly one of the top 3 players in the game and at least Top 7) or pulls out of her ass like the Red and Green mode that breaks terrain and makes her already broken physical attack already more so. I think she also has an ability that's basically an instant kill on contact called Termination Blade.

The fact that she can fly now too, like there's almost no point for Haruyuki to exist cause that's supposed to be his thing, but not Accel Assault Kuroyukihime.
>>
File: maxresdefault_thumb-9.jpg (74KB, 554x314px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_thumb-9.jpg
74KB, 554x314px
>>382713005

About /v/'s odd zero sum view of the world that barely holds up under examination? Yeah? Here's the reality, SAO/Accel World is backed up by big time global tier companies like Bandai Namco (arguably the face and monopoly of Anime license games to the point where they call their global release initiative "Play Anime), Sony Music, and Kadokawa (less so them but Bamco and Sony, that's pretty big league) Log Horizon is......????? That's why one keeps getting content all over the place and the other is just again ????

Like seriously it's almost like things that are popular and make big companies with a lot of reach a lot of money keep getting more entries.
>>
Is Strea in it?
>>
File: 049ae7f7.jpg (52KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
049ae7f7.jpg
52KB, 640x1000px
>>382714115
Yes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.