[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: blood_vial.jpg (34KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
blood_vial.jpg
34KB, 408x409px
Defend this
>>
>>382703540
Try not being a shitter
>>
estus is better
>>
>>382703540
It makes sense. Bloodborne has a health regain system and having limited vials makes it that much more important. If you sat down for free estus every time it wouldn't matter as much.

Also git gud. If you ever had to grind in this game for vials you are seriously a fucking retarded shitter. Matthewmatosis can eat a dick, too. That faggot cannot play video games and is a pretentious bore more than anything else.
>>
try not to die so much
>>
Dark souls 1 had the perfect estus system and I don't know why they kept changing it with life stones and blood vials. Balancing your flasks to get to the checkpoint was fun.
>>
It drops a lot (even for phantoms)
After levelling up you can use your spare blood echoes to buy more
Rally allows you to win back some of the life you lost

And most importantly:

Dark Souls is Dark Souls and Bloodborne is Bloodborne
>>
File: unf'.png (11KB, 140x90px) Image search: [Google]
unf'.png
11KB, 140x90px
Parryable. Feels so damn good.
>>
File: 957218-brad-pitt.jpg (28KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
957218-brad-pitt.jpg
28KB, 316x421px
>>382705226
>bloodborne pvp
>>
>>382704915
Oh really? because back when Dark Souls 1 was released people did nothing but complain about the Estus flask system:

>Only five heals? what the fuck? Shit game!
>You have to waste your humanities so you can get more healing charges? What the fuck? Shit game!
>You have to go through a hard as shit area to increase your healing charges? What the fuck? Shit game!
>You can't farm heals like you did with the grass? What the fuck? Shit game!
>Checkpoint-recharging heals with no cost? What the fuck? OVERPOWERED! OVERPOWERED! OVERPOWERED! NERF THE ESTUS! NERF THE ESTUS! NERF THE ESTUS!
>You can heal instantanly? What the fuck? OVERPOWERED! OVERPOWERED! OVERPOWERED! NERF THE ESTUS! NERF THE ESTUS! NERF THE ESTUS!

You bastards aren't happy with anything.
>>
Why is this item so divisive?
You either have people complaining how they have to grind for them or complaining about how easy they make the game.
>>
>>382705226
>dat image

I played that game too anon.
>>
>>382704915
They realized they fucked up sort of with the vial system. They added NPCs that dropped 5+ vials before bosses in the DLC.
>>
>>382705294
Most fun out of all the souls games, to me. I love how I see literally every weapon and armor being used instead of the same set over and over and over.
>>
File: 1499096312655.png (199KB, 414x390px) Image search: [Google]
1499096312655.png
199KB, 414x390px
>>382703540
Defend it from what?
>>
>out of vials
>out of echoes because I lost them in a boss/hard area
>back to central yharnam
>down the ladder and loop around killing all the villagers/2 beasts/trolls and hope they all drop vials
>>
>>382703540
If you use the echoes left over from leveling every time you stop by the dream you'll never need to farm that much unless you are stuck on bosses. And if you get stuck on bosses you're obviously doing something very wrong, so it's your own damn fault.
>>
>>382708113
>not going to rfc depth 5 and slapping a zombie for 200k echoes
>>
>>382703540
Chalice Dungeons
>>
>>382705775
IMO anything that you can just grind to get is dumb. That turns challenge into time-wasting. That's why I prefer the harder limit of estus flasks. It makes the distance between bonfires feel more like well-defined levels.
>>
>>382703540
>instant heals and you can have a fuckton of them
>GIT GUD TRY NOT BEING A SHITTER
Truly the most patrician community
>>
>>382705226
>>382705860
The bees still make me rock hard
>>
>>382703540
It's a health potion, I don't see the problem.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.