[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollow, or Shovel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1069.png (233KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1069.png
233KB, 500x477px
Hollow, or Shovel?
>>
None because both are indie shit
>>
They are both good.

>>382694053
You are a dumb shitposter and you should stop.
>>
They are both great, but I prefer shovel.
>>
>>
>>382693963
I can appreciate Shovel Knight's design and what they were trying to do but I just didn't enjoy the few levels I played. Hollow Knight on the other hand is one of the best games I have ever played.
>>
Shovel by far. Hollow knight is shilled so much and after pirating the game it's bland as fuck, definitely not a good game.
>>
File: 20170308222055_1.jpg (951KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170308222055_1.jpg
951KB, 3840x2160px
They're both pretty great. I liked Hollow more but I'd sooner recommend Shovel to friends or strangers on the internet.
SK does a real good job with the retro theme and the other characters are a nice change of pace.
I liked HK more because of the somber tone and art direction, but that's me and my preference.
>>
>>382694513
>falling for the false flag of the la mulana fag.
>>
Both are good. If you prefer Mega Man, go for Shovel Knight, if you like Metroid more, play Hollow Knight.
>>
>>382693963
Hollow. I don't like the nostalgia bait that is Shovel Knight and I hate pixel art indie games
>>
>>382693963
That's like asking Metroid or Megaman. They're both platformers, but one is an exploration platformer and the other is a stage-based platformer. That said, all of them are good games that appeal to different types of people.
>>
>>382694513
Shovel Knight is shilled so much and after pirating the game it's bland as fuck, definitely not a good game.
>>
Shovel knight was really boring i dont remember a single thing about it
>>
>>382696574
Then how do you remember that it was boring?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.