[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megaman Starforce thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 80208_front.jpg (140KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
80208_front.jpg
140KB, 640x574px
I'm curious, does anybody on /v/ like this series ?
Discuss
>what is the best game of the serie
>do you think starforce is better than other megaman games?
>who is best girl?
>will we ever get a sequel?
Post cool fanart if you want to
>>
File: Sonia3.jpg (308KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia3.jpg
308KB, 565x800px
>>382689264
First for best girl.
>>
File: noise.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
noise.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
>>382689264
I loved 3 for its noise forms. It appealed to my inner autist. Wolf best noise
>>
File: hnnnng.png (546KB, 694x981px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnng.png
546KB, 694x981px
>>382689264
>3's objectively the best.
>I don't think it's better than the other series per se, but I enjoy it more in some ways. MMSF3 is one of my favorite games of all time and literally saved my life in a roundabout way.
>Sonia. Or Tia.
>No, sadly.
>>
File: DA-vna7V0AAEW2j.jpg orig.jpg (57KB, 560x900px) Image search: [Google]
DA-vna7V0AAEW2j.jpg orig.jpg
57KB, 560x900px
>>382689412
>>
>>382689852
Noise forms are great indeed.
Rogue was the best for me, I liked edgy characters way too much back then.
>>
File: MMSF Luna 1411697047977.jpg (418KB, 1599x1383px) Image search: [Google]
MMSF Luna 1411697047977.jpg
418KB, 1599x1383px
>>382689264
>does anybody on /v/ like this series ?
One or two people.

Most people in general don't seem like they played it, or they were just biased against it because it wasn't Battle Network. I didn't care for it precisely because it was just more Battle Network, and once MMBN tried being "serious" it really lost any charm it had with me.

I played through the first game. I hear the third is the best, but the second was terrible, and I'd really not play through a terrible game just to know what's going on with the story in the third. So I just passed on the rest of the series.
>>
>>382689264
I don't think anyone can argue that 3 is not the best in the series
>>
File: 75-P5_055.png (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
75-P5_055.png
21KB, 512x384px
>>382689264
I loved the second game more than the others, even if I recognize that the third one is objectively better, Idk i just love the bad guys' design in general.
Also
>dat snow level in sf2
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>382690876
SF2 isnt terrible, but it dialed back to less serious story telling like early BN.

People hated that. I liked the secret cheatcodes too.

SF3 by comparison is Edge La Edge
>>
>>382689264
I did

They just don't hold up to the Battle Network series is all. They had their moment, and now if I ever want to replay these types of games I drift toward the originals.

>>382689412
Good taste
>>
>>382689264
>what is the best game of the serie
SF3 easily
>do you think starforce is better than other megaman games?
I've only played 10 and a bit of Legends, and BN, so I couldn't say.
>who is best girl?
I liked Luna.
>will we ever get a sequel?
Capcom doesn't give a fuck so never.
>>
I got bored with the first game.
>>
>>382689264
I think most people in current times like SF, but back when the series was coming out I think I recall most people being mad that BN was done and hating SF.
>>
>>382689264
>>what is the best game of the series
3, hands down
>>do you think starforce is better than other megaman games?
Not better than BN and too different from everything else to compare.
Not to say I didn't enjoy it.
>>who is best girl?
Sonia
>>will we ever get a sequel?
How alive is Megaman right now?

I honestly think that SF3 with BN6's battle system + noise would be wonderful.
>>
>>382689264
Starforce 3
Better than bn
Sonia
No. Props to that guy that keeps releasing GeoxLuna doujins. I like Sonia better but his dedication is pretty amazing
>>
>>382689264
>>what is the best game of the series
3 without a doubt
>>do you think starforce is better than other megaman games?
its a completely different genre to the others, but under bn though
>>who is best girl?
sonia then, luna now
>>will we ever get a sequel?
no but seeing how 3 ended, im fine with it
>>
>>382692472
>>382691816
>>382690082
Why did capcom just stop making megaman games? Do you think that a new game would bomb that badly?
>>
>>382692780
>Why did capcom just stop making megaman games?
Honestly I think it's because a fuckton of Megaman games were being released back in Gen 7, then sales started to decline little by little, so they figured people were getting tired of the Blue Bomber and nothing else got released after that, besides some collection games.
>Do you think that a new game would bomb that badly?
A new one would probably be a mild success but not enough that Capcom would keep pumping new games in the franchise.
>>
It was weird to switch from a 3x3 to 3x1 grid but it didn't feel like a downgrade to me. It only got better with each installment. Shame it had to go so soon but atleast it ended on a high note.
>>
>>382689264
I've only played 3 but It's an excellent game with surprisingly fun multiplayer. Red Joker>Black Ace
>who is best girl?
Queen Tia
>>
>>382695082
Why do you think Joker is better than Ace?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.