[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering buying this for the sale. Worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7470.jpg (95KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7470.jpg
95KB, 713x713px
Considering buying this for the sale. Worth it?
>>
yes

its the Indiana Jones game we never got and its fun as hell
>>
>>382688732
Which one should I get, my eyes are mainly on 1, Anniversary, and 3.
>>
File: Render_TRex.jpg (1MB, 1668x2968px) Image search: [Google]
Render_TRex.jpg
1MB, 1668x2968px
>>382689016
Anniversary is the best game to get into the series.
>>
>>382688464
Enjoy your tank controls.
>>
I love TR but playing it today just isn't going to be the same as experiencing atmospheric 3d puzzle/platforming for the first time back in the 90s. Still worth playing a piece of history though if its cheap but Anniversary would be a lot less hassle in terms of learning to play and controls configuration.
>>
>>382688464
Get anniversary which is the remake of this and it's perfect
>>
>>382690924
It's not perfect, but really doesn't deserve all that bashing from corefags.
>>
>>382688464

Played the PS1 version recently. It has an atmosphere you don't really see often, and I really enjoyed it. Even the controls aren't bad since you can do side flips and stuff.
>>
>>382688464
Great game series if you have a controller but it's the one game series I just can't play with a keyboard and mouse.
>>
better buy TR2 and/or TR3, they are the best of the classic series.
>>
>>382691762
>not TLR
>>
>>382688464
Yes, it's a great game. Runs nice on Windows 7 as well with some patching. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=214779
>>
>>382690924

All Anniversary has over the original are graphics and even they aged like milk
>>
Just bought Annieversary along with Tabletop Simulator and Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Thanks, /v/
>>
>>382691217
>It has an atmosphere you don't really see often

What I really like about the old Tomb Raider games is that you can go from the start of the map all the way to the end without hearing any voice acting at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.