[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about getting into WoW again. Talk me out of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Ethical Dilema.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ethical Dilema.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
I'm thinking about getting into WoW again. Talk me out of it.
>>
If you do play some private server of your favorite expansion, fuelling the Blizzard juggernaut just means less gear, less buttons to press, and another expansion with a rehashed big bad guy
>>
File: Multitrack.png (328KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
Multitrack.png
328KB, 1353x976px
>>382687808
I finally get to use this image.
>>
Watchaut OP padowen you lured are being.
>>
Why dont you play Overtits? A middle not ended game called Titan. They come for the same price however.
>>
>>382687808
I don't know about WoW, but I had to quit FF14 because of how badly the game is designed in the programmer's favor. In order to get the latest gear, I have to grind for several hours each day for weeks and not because it's difficult but because the game hands out currency like a starving African child hands out food. To add insult to injury, that gear becomes easier to obtain as it becomes obsolete. So what's the point of getting the latest shit anyway when it'll be low hanging fruit in a few months? End game crafting and gathering is by far one of the most abusive things I've seen in video games and any other additional content is even more shallow than an above ground kiddie pool. I really enjoyed the story, the world is cool and interesting to explore, and PvP is pretty fun and the additions they added for it in Stormblood sounds great. With all that said, that doesn't change the fact that it's a pretty bare bones game that costs $12 a month. If the subscription price was cheaper or if the game itself was more expensive but I didn't have to pay a monthly fee, then I'd keep up with it just for the story, but I'm not paying $12 each time I feel like getting caught up with the Justice League of the Seventh Dawn. I really tried my best to enjoy the game but MMOs obviously aren't for me. If you want to mindlessly crawl through a cesspool then I guess MMOs are a cleaner way to do it.
>>
>>382687808
Your favorite class isn't fun anymore.
>>
Wow is like an abusive boyfriend to me. It hurts me but I keep coming back for me.
>>
>>382687808
Use firewall.
Only allow port 80.
>>
>>382691621
and 443.
Maybe I forgot another one...
But you get the idea, single-player games.
>>
>>382690746
It took me years, raiding being the only fun thing left for me. But once I realized even raiding wasn't fun anymore I haven't looked back.
You'll get over her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.