[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I go first? Hearts or Stamina first? Is it worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mastermode.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mastermode.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
Where should I go first?
Hearts or Stamina first?
Is it worth grinding all over again? Is the mid to end game still really easy or nah?
>>
>>382685619
Beginning is slightly more difficult, but ironically you end up getting amazing gear very early if you take on the platforms.
As for mid/end-game I don't know, I imagine it's similar to normal mode.
>>
>>382685619
hearts anon, you really cant afford to be killing enemies like normal mode, you need to avoid combat most of the time until you get at least 13 hearts and level 3 armour.

I'm having fun, 2 beasts done, just got the master sword, abusing rivalis gale instead of focusing on getting stamina and the climbing gear like my first playthrough
>>
>>382685961
Does good armor still make enemies a non-issue?

It seems like the change with the most impact turned out to be health regen.
>>
>>382685863
>As for mid/end-game I don't know, I imagine it's similar to normal mode.
endgame encounters full of silver and gold enemies are harder for sure
especially since gold enemies recover from status effects super quickly, can't freeze them to turn group fights into 1v1s
>>
>>382686534
>Does good armor still make enemies a non-issue?
idk yet.
to put it basically
at first it's very tough, 1 hit killed in most cases, the weapons you have do little to the enemies and because they regen you need to focus killing 1 at a time, so mobs are near certain death.
after getting some hearts and hearty food you can survive enemies but again mobs can be a problem.
after leveling your armour it is just like facing the enemies in normal mode (other than regen) but you are facing them sooner and with less powerful weapons than in normal mode.
I have not seen a golden enemy yet, though I do know where they are.
>>
>>382685619
Get one or two stamina first then focus on hearts to get the master sword.
>>
>>382685619
Just beat Master Mode yesterday.
6 Hearts 2+ stamina wheels
No beasts done
Got Master Sword

Don't bother fighting enemies it's just a wate of time. Get the Majora's Mask as soon as you leave the plateau, so the enemies won't attack you. Steal the weapons from chests, etc.

So far the only thing remotely hard was doing the Eventide challenge "legit".
Also, Calamity Ganon 2nd phase is a bitch. He just wastes so much time climbing the walls that he recovers his life fast as fuck. You gotta be good with those parries/flurry rush, or else he'll recover the whole life bar (not the whole, just half, but that's the entirety of phase 2).
>>
>>382687987
>6 Hearts 2+ stamina wheels
why!
>>
>>382687494
Don't listen to this idiot OP go full stamina before purchasing your first heart, when you have full stamina you can sell it to buy hearts, get the master sword, and get your full stamina back
Then start raising hearts
>>
I went for
>Stamina, Heart x2, Stamina
>>
>>382685619
Heart, go get revali gale, get the master sword ASAP, and use the majora's mask until you become so strong you don't need it anymore.
Also hyrule castle is good for gear, and take chest from every floating platform

Bascally it's a survival game, until you can fight back and slowly take back your seat as the king of hyrule.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.