[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad that most of the effort for the game went to the women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
I'm glad that most of the effort for the game went to the women
>>
File: oppw3.jpg (78KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
oppw3.jpg
78KB, 460x215px
far superior one piece game
>>
>>382682561
No contest really. PW and Gigant Battle are the best OP franchises, too bad GB went to shit.

PW4 when? Full Dressrosa with Gear 4th and gladiators; Zou with Bege, Jack, Carrot and Pedro; WCI with Big Mom, Katakuri, Cracker and Reiju.

Not to mention there's still many early characters that could be added.
>>
>Buy PWs3 without knowing what one puece is, i'm just a big musou fag
>Ay this story is actually bretty gud
>Decide to watch the anime before I get to grand line in the game
>Mfw over 800+ episodes to catch up

I'm never going to catch up
>>
>>382680746
just like in the manga/anime, tho the effort is completely used on the curvature of the tits, there is not enough energy to make realistic proportions or different faces nor a good plot
>>
Burning Blood 2 when?
>>
>>382683767
Just read it, the anime is shit
>>
>>382684146
I like it and I'm not a manga fag.
>>
>>382683767
Do not watch it, read the colored manga. At best you can watch first 300 episodes, but further than CP9 saga anime is terrible, and it still ruined Skypea arc.
>>
>>382683767
Read the manga primarily, only watch the anime for certain arcs and scenes.
>>
>>382683767
watch the show, ditch the fillers
>>
File: Perona.png (1MB, 1018x1710px) Image search: [Google]
Perona.png
1MB, 1018x1710px
best girl
>>
>>382684440
for throwing garbage at
>>
>>382683767
Anime version is shit. It's full of padding, atrocious pacing, awful fillers (except a few), and QUALITY. Any OPfag will tell you straight away to read it.
>>
>>382684440
Best girl, awful mechanic.
>>
>>382684262
You're gonna have a field day with the dressrosa arc then
>>
>>382683767
Stop worrying about catching up, just enjoy the ride. But read the manga, its at least a bit faster than watching 22 minutes of padding and filler.
>>
>>382684853
>day
More like a month. It took more chapters than entire BW saga, imagine just how many hours it is at Toei speed with filler scenes, flashbacks to things that has happened in the same episode, and frozen attack animations.
>>
>>382685214
Exactly, it's fucking shite, with some horribly off model character design and episodes that cover a page and a half from the manga as the icing on the faeces cake
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.