[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Stranding is MGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: K0JIMV.jpg (8KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
K0JIMV.jpg
8KB, 200x171px
Why is he trolling us again /v/ros?
>>
>>382673318
death stranding is attention seeking trailer and nothing more. It will newer be released or developed. Game do not exist. Keep jerking on Normans naked butt tho
>>
>>382674730
Whatever it might be,

his next project is another MGS game
>>
>>382675001
there wont be any next project you retard. After DS gets canceled that would be it for him
>>
>>382675130
I don't wanna believe you, but I believe you
>>
>>382675130
Supposedly his team is extremely proud of what they pieced together from his inane 70% movie ramblings.
>>
>>382675001
I hope not, I don't want another MGS. Let it die already
>>
with my even digit i summon Caramel
>>
>>382673318
>Why is he trolling us again /v/ros?

I thought you were retarded until i came across the total retards that say FF XV would have been better if directed by Nomura. Fucking tetsuya nomura who directed the biggest clusterfuck in gaming history
>>
>>382675665
nomura made E.T.?
>>
you know what the worst thing is? If death stranding IS MGSV, I would fucking hate that. I've played it enough. No more. I'm done with metal gear and I have been for two years now. If this is in fact reality, I wouldn't need to tell you guys to move on, I'd need to tell Kojima himself to move on, which is waay more depressing.

sometimes the best way to approach conspiracy theories like these is to ask what the creator's intentions or mindset would be if it were the truth. Do you realize think Kojima, the man who is more fatigued of Metal Gear than any person on the planet, would spend time, money, resources, and creative energy passing a project off as something new when in reality it was the same old tired fucking franchise he has been trying to escape? Why the fuck would he do that? Ask yourselves that.
>>
>>382674730
>death stranding is attention seeking trailer and nothing more
It's already been confirmed to be playable. Get out of the basement.
>>
Death Stranding is vaporware scam that Kojimarse will release in a half finished state in 2020. I know because I interpreted Kojimas twitter through a homophonic cipher and came to this conclusion.
>>
>>382675961
are you really this stupid? do you understand how licencing works?
>>382676404
yes you can play it on any device that supports youtube. MGS ground zero was playable back in 2010 and yet game was released in 2015. Good luck waiting for this piece of shit to ever see light of a day
>>
>>382673318
>Death Stranding is MGS
Could you elaborate?
>>
File: 1490767474175.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490767474175.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>382676683
Hmm, can't figure out which it is so I'll handle both at once.
>being this delusional
>being this contrarian
>>
>>382676683
>MGS ground zero was playable back in 2010
you're off by three years dummy
>>
Fuck off caramel.
>>
>>382676683
what does licensing have anything to do with the fact that MGS is a tired old franchise that kojima himself wanted out of, you retard? Licensing has nothing to do with the fact that it makes no sense for the person most tired of metal gear to put time effort and money into pulling a grand scheme to pass off a new game as an old tired game everyone has played to death
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.