[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DONT YOU KNOW ITS TIME TO RAISE OUR SALES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1499047959069.png (496KB, 780x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1499047959069.png
496KB, 780x1239px
IM FLIPPING THE SWITCH.

GET READY FOR THIS.

LET'S DO THE SCALPERYYY
>>
>>382667742
I-is it American dollars?
>>
Why the fuck would you buy a switch at any point before mario odyssey's release?
>>
i can still buy it for $~400
>>
>>382668107

Because I won't be able to get one during the holiday craze.

So many more people will be hunting for them. More average consumers and more scalpers and I can't even get one now.
>>
>>382667742
Just walked into a store on a whim and bought mine for MSRP. Are they really that hard to find?
>>
>>382668107
>Not spending your weekly allowances on the newest Nintendo product
>>
>>382668107
I got it for zelda, mario kart, and a bunch of indie games.
>>
>>382668247
You need to be 18+ to post on this site, sweetie.
>>
>>382668221
Basically only in Murrica and that's only online and in high population states. You can pretty easily find them in random states nobody lives in
>>
>>382667993
no its german dollars you retard
>>
>>382668221
Yes, in any country not named the UK, Australia, Poland, and the Nordic countries.
>>
>>382668107
Why the fuck would you wait for Mario Odyssey if there isn't a price drop coming and stock is limited?
>>
>mfw have 3 switches ready to scalp
>>
>>382669010
I'm guessing you are a 12 yo american child that don't know other countries uses dollars too
>>
>>382667742
>People will actually pay 200 extra dollars or more for a console with 1-3 notable games at the moment and nothing else

I know it's getting more good games but seriously are these fags that impatient?
>>
>buy 4 wii us to scalp back in 2012
>still have 3 of them
Fuck you and fuck Nintendo.
>>
File: 1499014743062.jpg (52KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1499014743062.jpg
52KB, 630x630px
>>382669442
Wii U was a project against scalpers.
>>
>>382668107
Splatoon 2. A lot of the magic was lost if you got the original Splatoon late, and now they're turning on owners of Wii U's killer app by making them go out and get a Switch right away so they don't miss Splatoon 2's online and updates and Splatfests.
>>
>>382669442
You can still scalp them, the wii u is out of production so new ones sell for $500+.
>>
>>382669730
why do console multiplayer games die so quickly?

like fighting games barely last a month before the population collapses whereas games like dota 2 keep growing.
>>
>>382669010
>tfw you're stupid
>>
I can buy one on amazon right now for less than half that price
>>
>wii u
>0.35 teraflop gpu

>switch (docked)
>0.47 teraflop gpu
>>
>>382670376

Different market mentalities, servers that get shut down after a year, nature of gamers and attention spans changing etc.

Basically PC gamers grew up in a culture where you'd bleed out all the fun of a game for years on end, there was no service that could go down, mods/map making could extend the life and dlc wasn't a thing so official maps and content would release for free just to promote the game and brand. DOTA's and a lot of other games existence even stems from this culture in the first place. I'd also argue PC multiplayer gaming is more easier and tempting to access as people are always on their computer so a quick multiplayer match is a click away while multiplayer on console gaming requires you to start up a dedicated game console which is one step too many for casual consumers.

Console gaming culture on the other hand grew on couch multiplayer social gaming which is a different beast (fighting game culture evolved from this). Then this died and gave way to a kind of fast attention span grown up on CoD 2, Halo 2, DLC, servers shutting down after a few months gamer that fostered a less loyal customer based from here on. So new age fighting game fans grew up on that same culture. The ones who grew up with couch gaming and arcades still play religiously which is why the tourney scene is fine but the online scene can die at the same time.
>>
File: 1466099969729.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466099969729.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>382669442
>scalpers getting fucked over

It's enough to give a man an erection.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.