[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was I supposed to know what a Stalfos and a Pols Voice are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 026a.png (4KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
026a.png
4KB, 480x432px
How was I supposed to know what a Stalfos and a Pols Voice are?
>>
>>382661758
The pols voice is the one that is imprisoned, according to the stone slab. That leaves two possibilities.
>>
>>382661758
Ah this room. It's a kill order right?
>>
>>382661758
In the manual. You are playing a legally acquired copy of the game, right Anon?
>>
There's only six possible different orders to kill them in anyway
>>
>>382661758

I didn't know, I had to use a walkthrough as a kid for this. Still love that game though
>>
>>382661758
You know that the bat is called a Geese from playing OoT. That leaves the other two as the starfox and pols voice, respectively.
>>
File: 1489551291154.jpg (101KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1489551291154.jpg
101KB, 600x630px
>>382661758
This post crops up from time to time and makes me wonder how intelligent or lack thereof /v/ really is. Even by trial and error, there are only six options including the Keese (P/S/K, P/K/S, K/S/P, K/P/S, S/P/K, S/K/P), with the "imprisoned Pols Voice" that narrows it down further, and if you have any experience with the Zelda series you probably know what a Stalfos is too.
>>
You weren't. Logically you would assume the /pol/'s voice was the hooded klansman, the original was in black and white so the hood would not be blue there. The Keese sounds like "kiss", so the bunny ears would be it, and that leaves the bat as the Stalfos.
>>
>>382663554
>bat is called a Geese
>>
>>382663590
English is not my first language, and everyone I knew as a kid who played the game got stuck at this room. Eventually we got a tip from outside. After that, it didn't take long for me to beat the rest of the game.
>>
>>382663674
Actually the hood was a shade of grey in the original hardware.

Fair attempt at satire but the "/pol/'s voice" is a pretty obvious joke.

At least I hope it's satire. With 4chan you never can tell what's quite true.
>>
>>382662978
And what if I download it from the 3DS e-shop?
>>
>>382663674
>>382664689
Pretty sure the Keese wasn't even mentioned on the slab. At least not in the original version.
>>
>>382665429
It wasn't, not even the DX version.
>>
>>382661758
I knew from playing Zelda 1, names and lore in manual
>>
>>382661758
I was stuck there for 6 years because I couldn't read english
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.