[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people think this game is hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 17

File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
Why do so many people think this game is hard?
>>
>>382654193
because it's quite hard
>>
because the game punishes you for mistakes
>>
Because it actually is hard.
>>
i think people just don't like losing souls
>>
>>382654193
play assassins creed, far cry, cod and fifa all your life.

then play dark souls
>>
Because they started gaming with the 7th generation consoles where games are easy.
>>
Because people go in trying to spam hitstrings like God of War and didn't expect to get raped until they started taking their time
>>
i think people got used to the fact that the player is a one man army
>>
Because people said Demon's Souls was hard. So they made Dark Souls' advertising "THIS GAME IS HARD." Then game journalists told us the game was hard. Now people associate any form of challenge with "this game is hard."
>>
>>382654193
Because the games difficulty is entirely based on luck during your first play through unless you read a guide. It is shit as simple as knowing weapon upgrades are more important than levels at the start. So save souls so you can buy shards

If you go to the depth/blight town without making your weapon +5 ,a and don't notice the weapon upgrade kit, the next few hours are literal bullshit.
>>
>>382654193
OP here, lure 1 enemy, dodge attack, then attack till its dead. Repeat till game is done
>>
>>382654193
Because Namco pushed that really hard in the marketing campaign.
>>
>Ornstein
>Smough
>super orn/smo
>Quelagg
>the swamp in general
>fucking sins fortress
Xdd guys this game isn't hard git gud xddd
>>
>>382654590
>It is shit as simple as knowing weapon upgrades are more important than levels at the start
>notice upgrading your weapon causes more damage than leveling up
Wow so hard to notice. I really needed a guide on that one.
>>
>>382654590
this guy is not wrong. the difference between an upgraded weapon and unupgraded weapon is huge.
>>
>>382654193
Because it's very hard at first, and gets easier as you learn the games rules and how to play it. It's made to be like that - ultimately anyone can beat it as long as they keep trying.
>>
>>382654682
Alright, gonna stop you right there, Quelaag is not hard. I can reasonable understand the rest, but Quelaag is not hard.
>>
>>382654716
As long as you have enought stamina to stunlock to death, you're ok to go
>>
>>382654691
It is hard to know that if you don't upgrade then and there, you won't see another blacksmith for thee zones. And you better start grinding before moving on.
I remember buying the weapon upgrade kit since it seemed useful. But what if you do not have souls at the time, so you decide you will just come back and get it later?
>>
>>382654682
Orn and smough are easy as shit, I've seriously never been killed by them despite playing the game through loads of times. You fucking kite them around the pillars.

Quelaag is not a challenge under any circumstances.

Blighttown sucks in only the respect to toxin blowdarters.

Sens fortress is easy

You are a cunt who hasn't played the game, a shitter, or are only trying to stir the pot
>>
>>382654590
I just grinded once I got to the chapel. The enemies there drop a lot of shards and other useful stuff. The game lets you play it how you want.
>>
>>382654193
because they didnt bruteforce through the cemetery to get the nitos gravesword
>>
The game is very hard first time unless you played Demons Souls and /or used a guide, my first time I did all of catacombs and went to blighttown before discovering undead settlement as a fucking CLERIC.
>>
>>382654945
What does the fact that you were a cleric have to do anything with this post? If anything it made what you did easier because you had extra heals.
>>
>>382654359
>>382654382
those
>>
MEMES
>>
File: 1454279213153.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454279213153.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
idk, man. I suck at videogames, but I still feel like I'm above average. Still, when I come to /v/ and see shit like

>Dark Souls is so hard you need need a guide for it

I feel like a fucking pro. Still have never beat a ninja gaiden game or castlevania 3 though.
>>
>>382654890
Wow look at this PRO holy shit you did Smough and Ornstein first try, or are you a lying shit trying to impress? My gut tells me the second option.
>>
Because some people like to not use summons for bosses, for some reason.

Not sure why. It's a pretty big part of the game.
>>
>A game that's 6 years old, has been played longer than humans have existed, and has had every nook, cranny and crevice of it explored and written about hundreds of times isn't hard anymore.

Gee anon I wonder why.
>>
>>382655209
Because muh epeen
>>
>>382655209
Because summons literally break the game. The AI is not smart enough to handle more than 1 player.
>>
>>382655209
OP here, I never used summons...
>>
>>382655256
You see, I get this.
>>382655315
I even get this.
>>382655327
and even this, I suppose.

What gets me is those people who will instantly denounce anyone who ever uses summons as "scrubs" and "shitters" or whatever. It's a huge part of the game that you're missing out on, and to be honest, a pretty fun one. I ended up fighting the bosses a LOT more because I was helping other players, as well as just doing my own run.
>>
>>382655019
Very low endurance and the clerics starting mace gives you "stagger" if you miss a attack. But now I realize cleric is one of the best because you can get Astora ss and kill pinwheel ez if you know what you're doing.
>>
File: giant poison sawblades.png (1MB, 1437x1006px) Image search: [Google]
giant poison sawblades.png
1MB, 1437x1006px
>>382654193
They didn't play King's field, they didn't know how FROMSOFT designs videogames, and were constantly caught offguard by their tricks
You young'uns are just lucky they aren't allowed to pull shit like the passage of death anymore
>>
>>382655440
You haven't actually experienced the boss if all you've done is sat there and watched the boss aggro on a friend and you hit its back. Also, the amount of people that summon and then just let their summons fight the boss is truly astounding.
>>
>>382655607

>You haven't actually experienced the boss if
You can stop there, actually. Because aside from the fact that I don't do anything of these things, it's a false value judgement. So, let me try one:

>you haven't actually experienced the boss if you're fighting with more than 1 hp

oh, that was fun. let me try one more:

>you haven't actually experienced the boss if you're not using fists.
>>
File: 1393195934298.gif (959KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1393195934298.gif
959KB, 245x194px
>>382655519
>get through the hallway with all the spear traps that has the chest at the end
>get hit several times, eat some grass
>(EMPTY)
>have to go back through all the spear traps to get back and gained nothing
>haven't saved in 20 minutes

losing your souls is a fucking slap on the wrist compared to progression loss
>>
>>382654193
Probably because they didn't play with the wiki open or have someone tell them everything about the game before they played like you, OP.
>>
>>382655771
I was making a blanket statement about people that summon in general, not you you fucking mong. Go ahead, get summoned yourself and see how much the summoner actually fights the boss.
>>
>>382654890
Anon, you don't have to pretend to be some sorta badass. We'll never love you regardless.

Just like your parents.
>>
You don't get cool guy points for saying that a hard game isn't hard, it just make you a twat.
>>
>>382654834
My first playthrough I died on Quelaag quite alot, the lava limits your movement and her big AoE magic bubble attack can really fuck you up if you aren't prepared.
>>
>>382654682
Quelag tho?
>>
>>382655209
I've taken on nearly every boss alone at one point or another, but summons are just fun. NPC summons tend to be a reward for doing story related stuff, player summons are a nice way to see other builds and you never know if a player will carry you or die instantly and leave you with a boss that's just harder to kill. Crowd bosses are probably the most fun place to summon, just so it feels like a party clearing out a room full of assholes.
>>
>>382654682
>Quelagg
>Hard
I can understand the rest giving you some trouble, but fucking Quelagg? 90% of the time she attacks you it doesn't connect, even when you're standing on top of her.
>>
>>382656330
Really? (Don't wanna seem like a dick), I found her really easy, the lava limiting your movement is avoided by the Rusted Iron Ring or just not being in it, and the AoE did get me a bit but I found it pretty easy to avoid.
>>
>>382656330
Yeah, that's what anon ignores. She's not hard ONCE YOU KNOW HER, but before you do, she can do some shit that can just fuck your day up. Her AoE in particular is proceeded by her human half slumping over, the first instinct from most people is to attack, thinking she's stunned.

Each game is progressively easier because all of us get used to the tricks and tells, but every normal person had a few tough moments in whatever their first souls game was, unless they just bullshitted by watching videos before handling any area.
>>
>>382657085
Yeah the AOE is dangerous at first but thats her only dangerous move and you should learn to avoid it after 5 tries at most.
>>
>>382654329
I think this is a big reason cause I used to be the same way but as someone that has now played Demon's, Bloodborne and DS1-3 I can't recall the last time I got upset over lost souls. It is frustrating though when you're first starting out and you're still learning the mechanics and lose a bunch.
>>
The difficultly of Dark Souls is almost entirely dependent on how well you optimized your character.

The first time I played the game, I made a "balanced" character, which was stupid in hindsight. I put almost equal points into Vit, End, Att, Str, Dex, Int, Fth. As a result, the game was pretty damn challenging, though I did eventually beat it.

On my 2nd playthrough (new character), I put all my points in Vit, End, Str and Dex, and ignored all other stats. The game was wayyy fucking easier. I beat every boss (solo) on my first or second try. Even all the supposed hard bosses - Ornstein/Smough, Manus, Artorias, Capra Demon, Four Kings, Gwyn - all went down fairly easily. The only one that was tough was Kalameet (took like 7 attempts).

So do I feel like I was a better/more skilled player my 2nd playthrough? Not really. But I knew how to optimize my character, which weapons to upgrade, what stat scaling meant, etc. First time players may not know that stuff, so it's not a surprise they'd find the game extremely challenging. No reason to look down on them for that.
>>
>>382656721
Her AoE attack can one-shot you depending on your build
>>
>>382656721
>standing on top of her
That's the entire issue though. Hugging her body makes almost all of her attacks miss, but an inexperienced player would be afraid to get that close so he'll stay at a medium distance and get fucked by lava all the time
Similar case with Gaping Dragon, if you stay too far back it will stomp you to hell
>>
>>382654193
Because it is.
but it got popular so it's cool to hate it and call it easy because you played it so much you forgot your initial struggles or used a guide for your first play through in 2015 or so after the hype was gone
>>
I'm not sure I understand the question. People say the game is hard because they struggled with it, hence why they think it's hard.

You might not THINK yourself the game is hard because you didn't struggle as much than with other games you beat that you had more trouble with, but surely you can UNDERSTAND why people who are simply not as good as you at the game might think it's hard. It's like being an accomplished artist and wondering why other people can't draw a simple human face.

This board has this weird tendency to self-deprecation, where the game is never as hard as people make it out to be, not simply because they are better at video games than most people (although I do agree that a lot of people tend to overstate the difficulty of Souls games).
>>
>>382654193

Because it is harder and more punishing than most games. Difficulty is relative, vidya as a whole is the easiest hobby in existence which is why it is associated with effeminate beta males. But in the context of vidya it is on the "harder" end of the spectrum, even if the only factor is lack of savescumming
>>
>>382654193
shit game
>>
>>382657973
I think you're wrong. First off, equipment matters way more than stats. Secondly, the actual difficulty spike is from having to learn to be patient and not rushing into combos and stuff. Most players won't struggle because they didn't pump STR enough and therefore do 120 instead of 130 damage to a boss, they'll struggle because they keep getting greedy trying to get one more hit in.
Obviously we should exclude magic from that discussion though, beginner players need no skill to nuke bosses with Crystal Soul Spear or Dark Orb
>>
>>382654193

>He thinks shovelware trial and error games are hard

Bug Souls sucks.
>>
>>382655926
If you lose your souls is because you died twice in a row. Meaning you died and did the same mistake again. When you loose souls you deserve it
>>
>>382657973
You're pretty dumb.
Sure a better skilled char helps but you are too dumb to realise how much easier the game becomes when you played it once.
Finishing it once makes you good enough to steamroll the first half of the game, especially as an optimised character.
Knowing boss patterns alone is what makes SL1 runs even possible.
>>
>>382658039

This, basically. The "community" for these games is horrible, and consists of people on NG+7 calling new players shit for not having the experience they do.

It's like calling a toddler shit for learning to walk because "i've been walking like 15 years now dawg!"
>>
>>382655998
OP here. I didnt had help, i just dodge the first attack and stunlock the enemy and repeat till i'm done with game
>>
>>382655246
It wasn't hard when it came out either dumbass
>>382654193
No difficulty setting so everyone who played games on the lowest difficulty setting found it difficult.
>>
>>382658431
I'm not part of that elitist community, I did like 3 playthroughs and barely touched the PvP
I still think it's silly when people die like 20+ times to O&S (or any boss, really)
>>
>>382657973
>The difficultly of Dark Souls is almost entirely dependent on how well you optimized your character.
My first character was so "balanced" I tried to get the stats to use nearly EVERYTHING I picked up. I had miracles, sorcery and pyromancy. It was unoptimized as all fuck, and I didn't know Resistance was useless. I think I also thought upgrade materials were doing to be super limited, so I was holding out on upgrading much due to assuming I'd find a better weapon later. That character died and went hollow. My next character was way more focused, and I beat the game.
>>
>>382656310
Op here, I don't want to look good, I suck at games but i have normal reactions to dodge attacks.... And you can just fail like 10 times since you have so many healing items
>>
Because it's possible to die. No one has played through without accumulating a lot of deaths or getting tripped up by the odd boss and standards have fallen so low that a game is now considered difficult if you didn't finish it in one life. Just look at some of the replies ITT.
>Hurrr I bet u didn't beat X on your first go
If that's your argument then you need to shut your retarded mouth because you have no idea what difficulty is.
>>
>>382658469
>rolling around on the ground like a hedgehog to win a fight
Disgusting scrub tactics.
>>
>>382658716
I sometimes wonder whether there's people saying the game is too hard because they died 5 times to a boss
Everyone playing vidya should be required by law to finish at least one Ys game
>>
>>382658716

>Because it's possible to die.

It isn't. Infinite continues.
>>
Most deaths I went through were deaths because of bullshit. Other than that, it was 90% engage an enemy, attack them, pull shield up when they attack, let shield down when they don't attack to recover stamina faster and repeat.

People saying in forums and YouTube comments that they died like 40 times in a boss fight makes me question their intelligence or how long they've been actually gaming. I could understand it if they never touched an rpg in their entire life before.

Finally, I would say that some other mainstream games are much harder than the DS series, for example shit like Halo 2 on legendary, even though the genre is completely different.
>>
>>382658627
Maybe you were lucky or had (intentionally or not) a super optimised builds with good weapons.

On my first play through I used a fire mail breaker and leveled resistance. Of course I had a hard time.
When you pick up the claymore,balder side sword or a bk weapon and happen to level up optimally your fiest play through will be a lot easier.
Let alone play magic/pyro.
>>
>>382658690
when i finally beat the game it was with a pure STRONKS character

i got a lucky parry on gwyn early on in the fight and that was pretty much that
>>
>>382654590
Fucking this. My first character was a pyro and I spend my grinding into uprgrading the flame.
Game was piss easy.
>>
>>382658828
OP, Din't say i did that. You can see the attacks a mile away...
>>
>>382658932
Fair point, I did only pick the game up years later so I luckily knew not to go into it like a fucking DMC game and also knew that resistance was a troll stat
The first time I played, I just tanked through everything with a greatshield + halberd
>>
>finally have a PC that isn't trash
>used to play Souls series on Xbox
>go to buy Dark Souls on steam summer sale
>...it's not on sale

Why?
>>
>>382659362
>...
That's why. I knew you'd post like a sissy fag and told valve beforehand.
Maybe next year when you finally stop posting like a newfag.
>>
>>382659078
>Fuck around with OP
>"HEY, I NEVER SIAD I ROLLED!!"
I didn't know you were actually fucking autistic, dude. My bad.
>>
>>382659362

Get Dark Souls 2 instead. You're not missing much with the first game
>>
>>382659362
Because they want you to buy Scholar of the First Sin.
>>
>>382659362
not sure, maybe it's an oversight. But it goes on sale pretty regularly so just be patient and wait a month or two. Then again it's well worth 20 bux if you don't wanna wait.
>>
>playing a game where armor does nothing, rolling makes you invisible, the FPS drops to 10 at random and where all the voice actors sound like they're reading a shopping list into a wind tunnel

nah
>>
>>382654193
Because they play a strength build and waste points on Endurance for midroll.
I'm doing such a run (300+hrs btw) and I'm finding the slow movement and lack of finesse hard, and holding my anger harder.
>>
>>382659471
OP, It was just a responce... But if that makes me autistic, ok
>>
>>382659926
>endurance
>waste
I finished my first playthrough at like 10 VIT and 40 END, turtling a best
>>
>>382659673
OP, I don't agree but this made me laught
>>
>Difficulty list

Ornstein and Smough
Artorias
Manus
Nito
Four Kings
Kalameet
Sanctuary Guardian
Quelaag
Bed of Chaos
Stray Demon
Demon Firesage
Sif
Gargoyles
Iron Golem
Gwyn
Centipede Demon
Capra Demon
>Havel
Priscilla
Seath
Gaping Dragon
Taurus Demon
>Hydra
Asylum Demon
Gwyndolin
Moonlight Butterfly
Pinwheel
Ceaseless Discharge

Assuming first playthrough, doesn't know any cheeses (Iron Golem, Gwyn, Gargoyles) etc
>>
File: 1490219066771.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490219066771.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>382654193
Gee it's almost like video games in general have been trending toward "easy, cinematic experience" over time and Dark Souls comes out of nowhere and bucked the trend by existing as a game that doesn't handhold. Therefore "OMFG THIS GAME IS THE HARDEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Really shows you how fucking easy video games have become in general. Look at the remake of the Crash Bandicoot games and how modern gamers are fucking struggling like shit to beat the most basic levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJZEuxswNCg
>>
>>382660093

>harming best waifu gwyndolin
>>
>>382660093
>Bed of Chaos not on top simply because of how fucking nonsensical and uninformative the fight is
Literally the worst boss in the entire series.
>>
>>382656109
>>382655607
Half the bosses in the game are harder with coop partners because of the added health.
>>382660034
>turtling
>being slow and wasting time
>>
>>382654193
it is fairly challenging.
if you claim you haven't died a shitload on your first playthrough, you are a liar and your pants are obviously on fire.
>>
>>382660093
How is Ceaseless Discharge easier than Pinwheel? I died about three times because his fucking arm clips through rocks and has a hitbox 5 times its width
>>
>>382660278
>uninformative
>three glowing orbs tell you what to hit
>>
>>382660239
>gwyndolin
>waifu
Hmm...
>>
>>382660354
s h o c k w a v e

probably becuase ceaseless only has one attack
>>
>>382660318
>>turtling
>>being slow and wasting time
Hell yeah, I fucking loved it
To this day, I still get shivers of anger whenever I watch a first-timer just run into areas WITHOUT KEEPING HIS FUCKING SHIELD UP JESUS CHRIST HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE IT COSTS LITERALLY NOTHING TO HOLD THE SHIELD BUTTON
>>
>>382660354
I imagine the cheese method, but Anon did say no cheeses.
>>
>>382660406

>seething mass of floating tentacles below the waist
>"careful! One of those might be a penis!"
>>
>>382660093
not a bad list. I'd have Kalameet at the top though, especially if you're going for the tail cut. I used 19 flasks when I beat him.
>>
>>382660437
>actually using a shield
I love invading smug shits like you and watch you slowly panic roll and estus.
>>
>>382660465
Yeah, that's exactly why I asked
>>382660414
Good point. I imagine it's possible that there's at least one player who went into the catacombs at the appropriate level and got BTFO by Pinwheel's magic, though I have never heard of anyone going thee before they get the Lordvessel, cause everyone experienced the graveyard funride
>>
>>382660401
The fight with Bed of Chaos is a complete 180 from the entire rest of the game, a blind player isn't going to know offhand that you need to run into the orbs to smack it's roots so you can kick a fucking bug inside of it. Especially when the roots don't even indicate it's taking damage.
>>
>>382660465
>>382660592
What's the cheese for discharge?
>>
>>382660586
>>actually using a shield
Yup. It's infinitely entertaining to watch enemies bounce off your shield, or see how the big-ass AL knights barely take off a sliver of stamina with their attacks
Why are you so mad by the way? I like the implication that I'm running around human and/or use a shield in PvP
>>
>>382660530
>Lore specifically indicates he's a dude Gwyn raised as a girl
>"It's a girl guys, no penis here!"
Go be a fag somewhere else.
>>
>>382660698
As soon as he activates, make a run back to the fog gate
He will jump over to it and hang onto the edge with one arm. Attack that arm a couple of times (I think 3 times) to make him fall off and die instantly
>>
>>382658039
>>382658087
Fact of the matter is, it isn't hard when compared with a lot of older games. The average difficulty of games just got lower over time.
>>
>>382660797

>specifically indicates
>>
>>382660812
Interesting, I've actually never heard of that. Hard to imagine ceaseless being any easier
>>
>>382660720
Because I'm cooping with a newbie friend and he is literally you.
He also rarely uses estus, and pokes with the shitty demon spear while holding his Knights shield up, getting staggered.
I'm umadbro because shit like this is evidence people are not chill and are afraid of the game. There's no finesse.
>>
File: black flame.png (237KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
black flame.png
237KB, 670x360px
>>382660034
>turtling a best
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>382654193
because its the dark souls of difficulty
>>
>>382657973

>my 2nd playthrough was easier than my first

wow amazing
>>
>>382660885
It works less than half the time - Ceaseless gladly stays in one plays and spams his infinite range attack without coming closer to you. Just go slow while baiting him and take the long way.
>>
>Bought the DaS1 DLC
>Never played it
Am I missing out?
>>
>>382654329
This. People have this autistic perception going into the series that losing souls is an enormous punishment. Once you play for awhile and level up a good amount, losing tens of thousands of souls is nothing, and easily recoverable even if you do. What would really be a punishment is losing items.
>>
>>382660936
Afraid of the game is a bit harsh, but I did find this way more suited to me than trying to learn how to roll through every attack. I didn't use a spear though, the giant stamina cost isn't worth it for the hilarious lack of damage
By the way, do you never use a shield in PvE now? There's still some situations where I'm much more comfortable with one, especially early on. Masses of hollows or the blight town snipers would be terrible without a shield
>>382660958
Why does everyone think I'd use it in PvP?
>>
>>382661062
yeah.
>>
>>382660865
It does, dawg. Here's the description on the Moonlight Robe:

>Robe of the Dark Sun Gwyndolin, protector of the forsaken city of Anor Londo.
>The power of the moon was strong in Gwyndolin, and thus he was raised as a daughter. His magic garb is silk-thin and hardly provides any physical defense.
>>
>>382660849

OK sure, but that difficulty (overall) took a sharp drop in the early 2000s-ish, so we're talking about a pretty broad range of time & games regardless. and comparisons against things 20+ years ago is fairly pointless anyway
>>
>>382661062
yes
very good bosses
>>
>>382661062
Yes. Some really great stuff and one totally bullshit dragon.
>>
It is pretty hard if it's your first souls game.
>>
>>382661062
Definitely. Best part of the game, fun as fuck bosses
Just look up how to access it though because it's annoying to find out unless you're exploring on your first playthrough anyway
>>
>>382660812
>>382660698

Alternatively, stand in the center of the small corridor and bait and evade his tentacle attack (the only one he's going to use, so don't worry about any flame-bullshit) which then clips through the wall but is still vulnerable thanks to the shit-tastic hitboxes.
Rinse and repeat and you won't take a single hit unless you have absolutely no sense of timing.
>>
>>382661062

yes, the DLC as a whole is pretty short but the bosses got 100x better and kind of set the stage for the sequels/bloodborne as far as pace and style (DaS1 main game bosses generally had very predictable/easy to dodge/gimmicky patterns in my opinion)
>>
>>382654193

It's a pretty easy game, really. You just have to remember to hold onto your souls. They['re all that keep you from going hollow. Oh, i'll fool you no longer. You'll lose your souls! All of them!
Over and over again!
[five minutes of laughter; unskippable]
>>
>>382661062
FROM's DLC is always on point, (with the exception of DaS3's first) play that shit dude. It has some of the bost bosses of the whole series.
>>
>>382661242
That's not cheese though, that's just the regular way of beating him
Also, it's not strictly a great way, because your weapon will bounce off the wall so it's hard to get in more than 2 or so hits
>>
>>382654329
>>382657901
>>382661105

the real punishment in souls titles is time, not souls. relative to most modern games that allow you to simply save anywhere, this is a big distinction
>>
>>382654193
It was released in a time period where all other games are getting more casual and dumbed down.
>>
>>382661113
It's like this:
>why wear armor if you can dodge attacks
>why use a shield if you attack from a distance
I don't know if you've done a spear playthrough, but it's fucking glorious. I used to be a turtler, too. Every moment you are not blocking an enemy attack, you are wasting equipment load with it.
Demon spear is honestly the best overall spear - 60% dex and 60% str scaling, and it can steamroll most enemies up until anor londo. After that, Dragonslayer spear takes over, with a more varied moveset.
>>
>>382660354
The only challenge to Ceaseless is realizing the huge arena is just to bait you into eating his giant area fire attacks. Up close you just need to avoid his stumpy arm.
>>
>>382659502
>Get Dark Souls 2 instead.
literally one of the worst, boring games i've played in a long, long time. so bad it drove me off the dark souls series.
>>
test
>>
>>382661424
Like I said, I just bring up my shield in very specific situations now. Attacking trash enemies from a distance is usually fine, but then you're at the end of your attack and there's 6 more hollows right on your ass. Anything with a 1v1 or larger enemies I can easily do without shields
>>
>>382660093
>Nito
>difficult
nice meme
>>
>>382661567
>>382661424
And I can't ever do spear turtling after experiencing the glory that is the halberd
>dat range
>dat speed
>dat damage
>dat stamina cost compared to poking from behind a shield
>>
Once you pick up the halberd, the game becomes an easy, broken mess.
>>
>>382661567
Or you can bait enemies in one line. Or use a Halberdâ„¢.
But spears are better since they waste less stamina and people in PVP have no idea what to do against them.
>>
File: dbjj679_proud.jpg (330KB, 1305x1551px) Image search: [Google]
dbjj679_proud.jpg
330KB, 1305x1551px
>>382661383
>tfw playing das1, des, or das2
>Rarely any fucking bonfires or in the case of des having to start at the beginning and run through everything again hoping you unlocked shortcuts before you died
I fucking hated it sometimes, but it made it so I actually had to pay attention and worry about shit, not just run through backhanding every enemy outta my face like I do in DaS3.
>>
>>382661504

i can tell you're one of the "muh artificial difficulty" children

back to TES waifu simulators for you
>>
>>382661594
Nito is a pretty big wall for first playthrough.

An audio telegraphed attack and adds are two mechanics that only nito has.
>>
>>382661656
>halberds
Enjoy stumbling on every attack, nigger.
>>
>>382654329
>>382657901
>>382661105
>>382661383
Souls is not as much of a big deal in the first game as humanities can be, specially early game for unskilled players. Losing souls is actually a way bigger deal in 2, when it will fuck up your SM and make your character less optimized than someone who never lost any souls on death
>>
>>382661817
Why would you ever be missing a single attack in PvE?
>>
>>382661726
It literally is the worst. No good boss fights, no decent enemy mechanics, just more enemies and duo bosses everywhere
>>
File: Four_kings02.jpg (460KB, 1055x872px) Image search: [Google]
Four_kings02.jpg
460KB, 1055x872px
>>382661383
>the real punishment in souls titles is time
mfw the walk back to 4kings
>>
I played through all the games, but I don't understand why people like them so much. They're RPGs, but are so broken that there are useless stats. Armor does nothing. Some weapons are so hideously broken than you need not bother with another through the whole game, and those are sometimes STARTING weapons.
>>
>>382661879
Because a lot of enemies can dodge, i.e. dogs in Capra.
>>
>>382661958
>Throw Fire on starter longsword
>Never use another weapon again
>>
>>382662008
Isn't the halberd 1HR2 a sweep specifically designed to fuck up dodging enemies?
>>
>>382661424
I love DaS1 spears.
Don't forget the silver knight spear. Long, strong, and you can just focus on dex.
>>
>>382662057
I'd rather not waste half my stamina bar and DING the wall.
>>
Get the Drake Sword at the beginning and the first half of the game gets boring fast.
>>
>>382662030

It's worse in DaS2. The starter mace is the best weapon in the game by far.
>>
>>382661958
>useless stats
Noob bait
>Armor does nothing
Only in DaS2
>hideously broken
About 3 weapons per game, and it's your fault for using them
>>
>>382662147
Drake sword was the only thing that gave me confidence in my ability at the start of the game.

And hell just getting that far felt like an accomplishment.

If I didn't use the Drake Sword for my first playthrough, I don't think I would've made it through the game.

Pretty sure I used it all the way up to Anor Londo before I finally switched to the Zweihander.
>>
When I played dark souls for the first time I sucked ASS. I struggled constantly throughout the game up until maybe O&S before I got gud. Sometimes the game made me so fucking mad.

And in the end it was the best goddamn gaming experience of my life. It literally changed my preferences on video games. I think it also made me a more patient ans competitive person in general.
>>
>>382662331
>Zwei
Disgusting
>>
>>382662279

>Noob bait
>RES
>Only in DaS2
and 3.
>it's your fault for using them
It's possible to START with them.
>>
top 5 weapons coming through:

Gargoyle's Halberd
Blader Side Sword
Great Scythe
Zweihander
Gold Tracer
>>
>>382662392
Like what starting weapons?
>>
>>382654352
So apreciating it is a post 360 gen starter issue? Your best argument is "you have only ever played games since 07 and this is the best we got"?
>>
>>382662331
If Dark Souls 1 had a separate easy mode, it would be what you just described
>>
>>382662462

The Cleric in DaS2 starts with the mace
>>
>>382662576
Unusable in PVP and unreliable in PVE due to its slow first strike and stamina waste.
>>
>>382662443
Shit I forgot the Claymore. Swap it for Gold Tracer I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>>382654193
I keep trying boys, but this series is just... Boring. And i play fighting games and classic RE games ffs so im not against slow learning, slow pace and atmosphere, but fuck me i just cannot into Demon's Souls, and if the others are like this i wont bother wasting my money just to be sure.
>>
>>382662506
Don't think you quite understood what he meant there, champ. And before you keep going just because you found the game easier than others doesn't mean it wasn't harder for others. Life tip: Some people are better than others at things, yes that includes video games
>>
>>382654193
because most games are piss fucking easy
>>
because the majority of people who play video games started in the 7th console generation, so they think a slightly punishing game like Dark Souls is the epitome of video game difficulty.

if you played shit like Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, and God Hand in the 6th gen Dark Souls is baby shit in comparison.
>>
>>382662714
Demon's Souls has aged like milk. But maybe you just don't like the game. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>382662679

>unreliable in PVE
>defending flaws with lies

yeah, not like 90% of the enemies are weak to strike damage
>>
>>382662714
The whole fun in the series is getting smacked, coming up with one or two build blands, executing them, and smacking enemies back.
If you don't like that, then honestly the series isn't for you.
>>
>>382654193
>>382654249
>>382654312
Because /v/ sucks at video games and thinks Mario level average difficulty shit like Dark Souls is "hard".
>>
>>382662876
Does DS3 continue with every fucking enemy being resistant to at least 1 type of physical damage? Currently playing DS2 and I'm sick and fucking tired of switching to my mace whenever I suddenly start doing 50% damage with my real weapon
>>
>>382662876
They are, and I am not lying - my last Scholar run was with a mace, +14 as early as I could get it.
You have to time enemy attacks because of no poise and be ready to only strike twice, leaving enough stamina to roll away. Most fights are close calls.
I would totally agree with you had you said the firesword in the fire lizard cave. That thing at +5 can mow down every special snowflake in PVP with his enchanted rapier or Uberâ„¢ Greatsword. Not to mention stamina for days in PVE. Can easily last you half the game.
>>
File: image.gif (990KB, 420x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
990KB, 420x310px
>>382662810
It's just these games get talked about here SO much that i almost felt silly for dropping Demon's Souls after finishing the first boss fight. It's just mostly quiet, ugly and dull. The animations are poor as fuck. All i found was that i was able to make progress my just memorizing what comes next. Im sure its difficult and challenging and shit, but its not very interesting. I simply don't think i can do this for another 10 hours or whatever.
>>
>>382663047

You shouldn't expect DS3 to be better for weapons or armour. it's just "fashion souls".

And don't expect to find anything better than the mace. You'll be using it on the last bosses.
>>
>>382662954
That game in the image sounds like the EPITOME of artifical difficulty
>>
>>382662880
>>382662714
>blands
*plans
>>
>>382662880
I guess so... Shame. The fans had me enthusisatic for a second.
>>
>>382663186
But the moveset is so bad and slow for such a tiny weapon
I think I'll just get to 50 STR and use one of the great hammers
>>
>>382663146

I always find that the mace makes up for in extra damage what you miss out in extra hits. And you're gonna be rolling away anyway.
>>
>>382654193
It's because of lack of helpful features (maps etc).

And the fact that you have to beat the gargoyles before you feel in the groove in terms of game mechanics.

Also, for many people this type of game where you have total control over your character and where the weapons can collide with walls, is a new experience.

So all in all it's a mixture of deliberate obtuseness, unfamiliarity and some genuinely unforgiving early game design decisions.
>>
>>382663150
Then don't. Why do you feel obligated to play a game you're not enjoying? Cause of a bunch of random anons? Or did you just come here to troll?
>>
>>382663230
Freudian slip buddy?
>>
>>382654193
It is hard when compared to other games of the last 2 gens. Go play assassins creed for 5 years then go play Dark Souls. You can't lose in Assassins creed, its impossible.
>>
>>382662954
I'm a stupid faggot who never played those games, but that doesn't sound fun whatsoever
Like, it mentions the guy who kills your party in two rounds, which just seems impossible to defeat.
>>
>>382654193
Because people are shitty casuals on average
>>
>>382663235
>Shame
You can literally pirate all three games and spend 30 minutes in them. Remember to use DSFix on DS1 for 60FPS.
>>382663297
I can afford more hits and more rolls with the longsword. Plus the moveset is richer, having two different R2s, the two handed of which annihilates shields.
>>382663321
It's been happening often to me recently, should I be scared?
>>
>>382663313
Troll? Is that what you think diffirent opinions are? I tried to play it, had a dull experince and felt maybe i should being it up in this related thread to see if i might be to hasty. To see if the opinions of others might make me reconsider. What hug box do you want to post in? Cool safespace think anon.
>>
>>382663397
This and only this.
>>
>>382663497
>>382654923
Welcome to v
>>
>>382663497
Yo you've made it pretty clear you're not gonna enjoy the game no matter what anyone tells you
>>
>>382663410
>the longsword

also one of the first available weapons
>>
>>382655209
>Because some people like to not use summons for bosses, for some reason.
wait, I thought the normal thing was playing solo
>>
>>382663650
I also posted that i dropped it only after the first boss and implied i don't want to try the much talked about sequel dark souls if its just more of the same. Prehaps, the replies of anons might suggest if i am wrong or need to reconsider. So far its just been "you probably wont" and your accusation of trolling for brining it up. But i can see i have caused offence.
>>
>>382663836
The FIRE longsword, which is hidden in a cave with a spooky enemy.
>>
>>382663836
Nothing wrong with keeping an early weapon throughout the game. The rest are purely for preference of movesets. That's basically how Souls games have come to be.
>>
>>382663943

>The FIRE longsword, which is hidden in a cave with a spooky enemy you don't have to kill, about five minutes into the game
>>
>>382654193
>play game for 100 hours and get good at it
>lol why do people think this is hard xD

you have to be 18+ to post here *cringe*
>>
>>382664036

>Nothing wrong with keeping an early weapon throughout the game

But it IS wrong if none of the other weapons you pick up are better than the early weapon
>>
>>382664037
So it's not a starting weapon, rather an obscure one like the Great Scythe.
>>
>>382664037
I am currently exactly at that part of DS2, and the fire longsword does less damage than my +3 halberd. And it's split damage as well
>>
You all died a dozen times to the first black knight. it's okay to admit it
>>
>>382663927
Was "you probably won't" not a good enough answer? If you keep coming here looking for some holy grail reason to play a video game then you're wasting everybody's time not just your own, son
>>
>>382663410
>Using the Longsword just because of moveset when the mace does twice as much damage on at least half the enemies in the game
Fucking why. You're making the game harder than it needs to be, especially with it's stupid ass adaptability bullshit.
>>
>>382664207
I died twice and left him alone
I did attack Crestfallen just to see if i could (and cause I thought bonfire saving worked like a quicksave) and had to start over though
>>
>>382654193
>learn or get used to boss attack patterns again
>play well, get him down to 5%
>go nuts, all out attack
>die
Every tiem
>>
>>382664108
But they are, you just have to make them work their specialty.
>>
>>382664108
Not necessarily. You first have to abandon all previous knowledge of action RPGs to fully appreciate Dark Souls.
>>
>>382664207
*red eyed knight

fixed
>his first souls game isn't demons
begone wench
>>
>>382664130

No, but the mace is. And the mace is one of the best weapons in the game, because about 90% of the enemies are weak to strike damage.

You are talking around the point to waste time.
>>
>>382664369
My first souls game was Bloodborne, then DaS3, than DaS2:SotFS, then DeS, then DaS1.
>>
>>382664339

>All you have to do to compare it favourably to other ARPGs is forget every other ARPG
>>
>>382664374
>>382664303
Maybe the mace can match other weapons in dark souls 1, but there is no poise in dark souls 2, which makes it a liability. Unless, of course, you like getting hit and/or stunlocked, and not taking the initiative in PVP.
>>
Lords of the fallen worth it?
>>
>>382664447
Bait post
>>
>>382664463
Wut? Who said anything about comparing?
>>
>>382664506
If your PC is good enough, hell yes.
>>
>>382664506
For like 5 bucks and if you don't expect it to be as good as Dark Souls in any way
>>
>>382664207
no, I'll call other anons plebs and tell'em to git gud rather than admit that
>>
>>382664223
>was 1 anon out of 70 in this threads suggestion not enough for you

Not really anon no. I didn't realise this was a harcore fans only thread.
>>
>>382664374
I really miss DS1 where you could use any weapon as long as you liked the moveset and the only enemies who would kinda maybe resist it were Crystal Golems
;_;
>>
>>382664207
Fuck no, it's an anonymous online Mongolian bulletin board I can say what I want
>>
>>382664557
It's not bait, but I did forget that I played DaS1 for the Xbox back in the day but I never got past the bridge after Taurus Demon. So technically it would be DaS1 until bridge, Bloodborne, DaS3, DaS2:SotFS, DeS, then DaS1 minus DLC.
>>
>>382654193
It was, until it got patched.
>>
File: defeated wojak.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
defeated wojak.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>took me multiple tries to beat the Asylum Demon
>dropped the game shortly after, never even made it to another boss
>>
>>382664614
>comes into negative dark souls thread looking for reason to play dark souls

So this...is the power...of trolling...
>>
>>382664838
You are a fucking idiot mate, so if it's a "negative" thread and you like it so much, by your logic, why are you even here? Am i the one being trolled?
>>
>>382664806
>plunge attack and throw a black firebomb
Whoa....
>>
>>382664758
You make me angry. Don't ever talk to me again.
>>
>>382664806
I did that, first time. The boss was hard as balls. Still is, as is the copypasta versions of that boss.

I'd say stick at it though, and give an hour or two, see if it grows on you.
>>
>>382665031

Maybe he didn't have black firebombs?

Dunce.
>>
File: 1368275093404.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1368275093404.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>382664806
>multiple tries
Wowee that's a considerable amount of effort
>>
>>382665161
If he can't rely on skill, he should rely on items.
>>
>>382665038
I was a fucking weeb that couldn't deal with the difficulty back then. Until then I had only played JRPGs and platformers. DaS wasn't even on my spectrum and the only reason I bought it was because my steam friends said I should, only after I bought it I found out they were all on PS3.
>>
>>382665230

>If he can't rely on skill, he should rely on items he probably doesn't have

retard
>>
>>382665031
>>382665161
I took the binoculars
>>
>>382656990
>(Don't wanna seem like a dick)
Is this peak bait or are you actually a faggot from Reddit?
>>
>>382664962
Anon I don't know what to tell you. It's just another dark souls shit posting thread made to rile up the fans. If you came here looking for honest answers maybe you should try Reddit
>>
>>382665434

eh. None of the starting items are any good.
>>
>>382665376
It's a possible starting item you low IQ mongoloid. It's not hard to decide to take it because of how it sounds.
>fire BOMBS? nice
>theyre black so they must be special
>>
>>382665518
Life Ring makes it seem like it is since translation fucked it's description.
>>
>>382654329
That and people not learning from obvious deathtraps and taking things slowly. You die and lose souls and obviously a bunch of time, and then rush right back to where you died to recover your stuff and die along the way. That's a recipe for frustration if you're unaware of how (mostly) unimportant souls are.
>>
>>382665518
Firebombs just to go ahead and kill the demon on the first go around
>>
>>382665518
>master key
wowzers boyo
>>
>>382664806
I got cursed and dropped the game after realizing I'd have to grind for two hours to buy my way out of it. I've since played Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, and am currently going through Dark Souls 3. I love the atmosphere of the former two but DSIII seems lacking in that regard. I'm getting somewhat bored actually, and summoned for the first time ever for Abyss Watchers. I can't believe people have complained about these games not having difficulty setting when summoning completely trivializes the whole experience. The magic of the series clicked for me with Bloodborne and held out through Demon' Souls but I guess I'm just fatigued.
>>
>>382665581
Except everyone chooses the life ring cause of a fucked up translation, which to anyone with a single digit IQ would choose if it were true.
>>
>>382665581

>he probably doesn't have
>It's a possible starting item you low IQ mongoloid.

you ought to learn to read before you embarrass yourself further.

>fire BOMBS? nice
>theyre black so they must be special

>LIFE ring? nice
>It's LIFE so they it be special

>MASTER key? nice
>It's MASTER so it must be special

>BINOCULARS? nice
>theyre BINO so they must be special
>>
>>382661914
>not first trying 4kings
>>
>>382665763

Not for a first time player. It's way too confusing and gets one into trouble too easily.
>>
>>382665763
Master Key is only good for people that know what the fuck they're doing. Blind players get their shit wrecked with it.
>>
>>382661914
isn't there a shortcut you can get near the entrance with the ghosts ? I know I missed it on my current run but I don't really care
that or just rush through the valley of the drakes and parry like five spooky skeletons
Bed of Chaos is much worse if you don't have the shortcut
>>
>>382665870
>>382665912
After multiple failures, a neurotypical human would try something new, easily reacging for the black firebombs soon enough.
>>
>>382665986
No, the closest bonfire to 4kings is the first one. If you go through Valley of Drakes you have to dodge those three lightning spam drakes and a bunch of Darkwraiths. Either way it's a fucking hassle it doesn't matter which way you come from.
>>
>>382666047

>a neurotypical human would restart the game over and over rather than just move on and admit they probably won't just get on with it.

It doesn't sound like you know much about neurotypical humans.
>>
>>382666208
I am one since I don't do the same shit over and ove just more angrily each time.
>>
>>382654193
It's the Crash Bandicoot of soulslike games
>>
>>382666047
A neurotypical human that was so incomprehensibly bad at the game that they had to start over, yes. But that retreats from the idea that the firebombs would be the most logical choice for a first time player without any previous knowledge of the game. Even then, for someone so bad at the game, that would be inadvisable to get the firebombs for the first boss just to get their shit pushed in by literally everything else in the game. At that point, a neurotypical human should just quit playing the game.
>>
>>382665985
I had the Master Key and it just pretty much let me open a couple extra doors here and there, it didn't feel like I could do anything of real importance besides the shortcut to Blighttown or the depths bonfire where the key is just fucking nearby anyway

>>382666204
I'm pretty fucking sure there's an elevator that brings you back to the ghosts near the entrance but I'm probably retarded
>>
>>382666452
The master key is basically there for earlier access to certain items and/or speedrunners. And yes there is, I think that's what he's talking about.
>>
>>382666694

>earlier access to certain items and/or speedrunners

I guess, but most of them use the sen's gate glitch anyway
>>
If you died more than 10 times your first playthrough, then Dark Souls is hard.
>>
>>382666350
I'm not sure why you think black firebombs would sound bad to a first time player, one who would not suffer consequences from starting over.
>>
>>382666452
There is an elevator right at the start of the ghost funhouse, but it doesn't really help that much
You're better off just jumping down to the right of the house and gunning it for the fog door
>>
why are firebombs in ds3 so shit /v/?

i used firebombs in ds1 up until o&s

ds3 i used it like once
>>
>>382666452
>I'm pretty fucking sure there's an elevator that brings you back to the ghosts near the entrance but I'm probably retarded
There is, but it doesn't go to 4kings, it goes above them, and you still have to dodge through a ton of shit to get to it.
>>
File: 1366020479303.png (165KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1366020479303.png
165KB, 298x332px
>>382657973
You're a retard.
>>
>>382654890
same here, killed david spade and chris farley my first go. i think most people sperg out seeing two big dudes (for you) coming after them and don't realize you can kill them easily if you take your time and pay attention. gaping dragon killed me a lot, though

sen's fortress was just tedious, not hard
>>
>>382667401
>>382667504
oh, alright
I remembered it as being a much better shortcut than it actually is
thanks for actually answering and not calling me a retard
>>
File: 1359158572874.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1359158572874.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>382654193
retards who think marketing and gaming journalism is completely accurate and is written by people who actually play the games.
>>
>>382667818
It is an excellent shortcut in that it allows you to skip all but 1 or 2 ghosts, but you still have about 7 dickwraiths to contend with
Honestly, the runup to 4 kings isn't as bad as people make it out to be, no matter whether you're fighting every enemy or just running past them all
Nothing beats Tomb of Giants in fuckery IMO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQSCKAPqxoo

kek
>>
>>382654193
I thought it was hard back when I first tried it on the 360, but later when I came back to it on pc I really got into the game and I was able to make a build that I felt comfortable with.
>>
>>382654193
I bet you're the type of fag to read a guide on how to get through blighttown and ask why this game is hard after.
>>
>>382668051
I never really had much of an issue with Tomb of the Giants except on my first run with all the toxic skelly babies towards the end
I have a friend who never made it to the first bonfire, all you have to do is just rush to the coffins and go wheeeee as you slide to win
The Duke's Archives can be dicks though if you don't know the path by heart and the mages decide to buff everybody on the whole fucking planet, also the Crystal Caves's big golems that never die and can just push you off the ledge
>>
>>382668291
All of those are issues on your first run through, but I was simply talking about runups to bosses now.
Also Duke's Archives is my personal Achilles heel because I cannot for the fucking life of me understand the layout of this place
Every goddamn playthrough I'm running in circles checking every corridor 5 times before I manage to progress
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 184x274px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPNL0V0n1g&t=1s
>that editing
>>
>>382654193
it's more punishing than the average game that released in 2010
>>
File: 1498977681109.png (306KB, 345x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498977681109.png
306KB, 345x366px
>>382654193
Because they are trash at video games, unlike me.
>>
>>382654193
It is.

and was even harder at the time it was released.
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.