[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 or Tekken 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: share.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
Injustice 2 or Tekken 7?
>>
Injustice has decent SP
Cuckken has 9000 moves which will prevent you from ever getting gud at game. Overall, take both.
>>
Guilty gear
>>
>>382653271
Injustice 2 if you are casual and you are one of those people who have seizures everytime they see anime stuff
Tekken 7 if you hate yourself and your money
>>382655127
Guilty gear if you like your money but you like playing alone with no people online

Street Fighter 5 if you want to support the most cancerous company in existence but want an active playerbase
>>
File: 1483059804853.jpg (39KB, 502x465px) Image search: [Google]
1483059804853.jpg
39KB, 502x465px
MKX
>>
>>382653271
Tekken 7 because you bet your ass Injustice 2: Ultimate edition will come out sooner or later
>>
Both are great. Tekken has better core gameplay but the single player is definitely pretty thin.
>>
Tekken 7 if you like playing the waiting game.
>>
>>382653271
Tekken 7 if you want to play fighting games and Injustice 2 if you want to play story mode and gawk over capeshit
>>
File: 0011-045 - Kopie.jpg (437KB, 930x876px) Image search: [Google]
0011-045 - Kopie.jpg
437KB, 930x876px
>>382657245
>i bought Shitjustice 2
>only bought it because i wanted a different fighting gme experience since i only played tekken
>ultimatescamedition will come out
>realize that Shitjustice 2 isnt really my thing
>the superhero shit never appealed to me
>why the fuck did i buy this.jpg
>i really want tekken 7
>gonna sell Shitjustice 2

G-G-GUILTY GEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR?!
>>
For completely different types of gamers. Tekken is exclusively for tekken fans and it's still boring as fuck to get into.
>>
File: omen.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
omen.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Killer Instinct
>>
>>382657772
>>382658135
>>382653271
Consider Pokken. One of the most balanced rosters of any competitive fighter in recent memory with each character playing very differently, and very neutral, mindgame focused gameplay.
>>
Tekken 7 is the best fighting game of all time and if you play single player in fighting games you are a nig.
>>
IJ2. Gooks already had two years headstart on everyone for Tekken 7, also competing with SFV for the worst load times in fighting games between matches.
>>
>>382659368
>changes between third-person licensed anime game camera and proper 3D fighting game camera

No thanks
>>
>>382659783
u fucking wot, the 2 phase are 3d arena and traditional 2d, not arena 3d and plane 3d.

It's actually, like, 99% a traditional 2d fighter, both in terms of mechanics, gameplay systems, and the fundamentals. The 3d phase and the phase shift mechanic in general is really just a super fancy anti infinite mechanic that forces a return to neutral, you return right back to the 2d phase after a single hit in the 3d phase.

I swear has anybody who shits on Pokken actually played the damn thing?
>>
tekken
>>
why is no one talking about King of Fighters?
It's literally the best fighting game
>>
>>382653271
both
>>
mkx
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.