[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most fans of this trash underage nostalgia faggots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: oblivion.png (43KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion.png
43KB, 300x187px
Why are most fans of this trash underage nostalgia faggots?
>>
>>382647057
only some of the OST was sorry for what the franchise did to the rest of the DLC
>>
>>382647143
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>382647465
i don't remember the music in the dlc really do you?
>>
>>382647501
English isn't your first language, correct?
>>
Have you heard of the high elves
>>
>>382647057
Underage Oblivion nostalgiafags? So like a 17-year-old who played Oblivion when he was 6 years old in 2006? I don't think we have many of those, no.
>>
>>382647501
have you ever felt about doing what would be more of a would be more like to be can do more be
>>
>>382647057
Nice maths faggot
>>
*eats apple* Ahhh uhhhh blaaah.
>>
File: 1323637916311.jpg (63KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
1323637916311.jpg
63KB, 672x712px
>>382648027
>>382648060

Not him, but I assume he meant "underage newfags who try to fit in by pretending they played the game at release".

I actually played the game at release, but I doubt there's many people of my age left in here.
>>
This shit fucking sucks and I've never been more disappointed by a video game.
>>
>>382647057
News flash: most games from years ago are only liked because of nostalgia.
>>
>>382648779
>person with a casual interest in games
>can't appreciate the depth older games have that newer triple A games replaced with presentation value
>>
>>382648932
shut up nigger
>>
>>382648965
>current quality of /v/
I wish these mouth breathers would stay in /b/
>>
>>382648416
nigger i played at release and I've just turned 20

oblivion is not an oldfag game yet, not even close
>>
>>382647057
>underage
>nostalgia
What?
>>
File: Thalmor.gif (82KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Thalmor.gif
82KB, 250x250px
>>382647057
Because the Morrowindfags have grown too old to be posting on /v/ so the Oblivionfags will take over, and thus the cycle continues.

Give it another couple of years and suddenyl Skyrim will have been the best game in the series the whole time. it's never been about game quality with Elder Srolls it's only ever been about defending what one you grew up with.
>>
>>382648060
just because a game came out in 2006 doesn't mean everyone played it at release my underage beta friend
>>
>>382649286
people being nostalgic over halo makes me sick
>>
>>382649610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
>>
>>382647057
I'm 27, nobody under the age of 20 could have realistically played this around it's release properly you dumb cunt.
>>
File: do et.jpg (91KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
do et.jpg
91KB, 480x515px
>>382647057
Finaly I can fucking reply.
To anyone in previous Oblivion thread who defended level scalling.
FUCKING MC KILL YOURSELF!
>>
>>382649847
>27 and still hasn't learned the difference between its and it's
>>
I'm 26 and nostalgic for Oblivion. I also only played Morrowind after Oblivion, and only for about 2 hours before I got bored and said fuck it.

Anyone got a problem with that?
>>
>>382648416
Oblivion is 11 years old anon i played it release when i was 15. I still think its a shit game.
>>
>>382650290
Nah, I did the same thing... Oblivion is just overall better than morrowind
>>
>>382647057
I'm 26 but I'm not nostalgic. This game was exciting the first time I played it, garbage the second time a few years later. I got it on Steam a few years later, realized it was garbage and dropped it for a few more years until I modded it.
Now it's fun, but not as fun as Morrowind was - which I was old enough to play at release but didn't discover until I was 13 because we had dial up and you'd find out about games by browsing at Best Buy or from kids at school. I actually found out about it after I got Fable and some kid was telling me how superior Morrowind was.
>>
File: snicker.png (392KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
snicker.png
392KB, 400x400px
>>382650607
>Oblivion is just overall better than morrowind
>>
From today's point of view:
>TES 1: Arena
Unplayable due to shit FPS / technical issues.
Even if you get it to run "normally" it is just boring and dull. If you don't get bored, for whatever reason - maybe you have psychological problems - the game turns out to be gameplay-mess with shit everything.

>TES 2: Daggerfall
Game is somewhat playable with the latest patches, the lack of even the most basic comfort-options make playing this game a pain in the ass from beginning to end.

>TES3: Morrowind
A RPG masterpiece that does everything right.
I am not sure how they did it after the mess that was TES 1+2 but they did it. They created a timeless classic and the pinnecale of RPG greatness, that all other games could just dream to aspire to.

>TES 4: Oblivion
While having awesome graphics (for it's time) everything else was a mess. Everything was dumbed down and simplified as if they thought people were to idiotic to comprehend the greatness, that was Morrowind. And by introducing the infamous quest marker, they ruined all other RPGs theat would follow, forever.

>TES 5: Skyrim
I hardly believed it was possible but Bethesda somehow manged to dumb down the Elder Scrolls formula even more to a level that can only be compared to mobile games on smartphones or the likes.
By this time everything that made morrowind great had been removed and everything that made oblvion worse than Morrowind took center-stage.
>>
>>382650793
>I am not sure how they did it after the mess that was TES 1+2
They were on the verge of bankruptcy so they threw everything they had at it.
>They created a timeless classic and the pinnecale of RPG greatness
You misspelled pinnacle but this is essentially true; you'll never find another blend of role-playing possibility and old-school RPG mechanics again, there will never be another Morrowind.
>While having awesome graphics (for it's time)
Yeah I loved Down Syndrome and Glowing Plastic World Simulator 2005.
> as if they thought people were to idiotic to comprehend the greatness, that was Morrowind.
Not a native english speaker or underage, or possibly retarded with the way you're structuring your sentences.
Nigga they made it simple and easy to access because they almost sank after Daggerfall, Battlespire, and Redguard so they had to play it safe, another Morrowind would have killed them.
>>TES 5: Skyrim
>I hardly believed it was possible but Bethesda somehow manged to dumb down the Elder Scrolls formula even more to a level that can only be compared to mobile games on smartphones or the likes.
>By this time everything that made morrowind great had been removed and everything that made oblvion worse than Morrowind took center-stage.
At this point it's not a role playing game, it's a first person action adventure game in a franchise that started as role playing games. Once people stop being autistic they'll be able to accept this.
>>
>>382650793
>>382651151

TES Online is the best TES objectively
>>
>>382651348
you just don't get to say that
>>
>>382647057
It fixed most of the problems from Morrowind while creating a series of new ones.

Many who suffer from babbys first TES was best syndrome will disagree but they are old therefore their opinions are irrelevant.
>>
>>382649847
>it's release

how dumb can you be you inbred faggot?
>>
>>382653129
Their is no reason to be hostile anon.
Don't loose you're cool.
>>
>>382653129
>>382653695
samefag
>>
>>382647057
They aren't.
>>
>>382654906
>>382649847
Not so much.
Its called humor you joyless fuck.
>>
Meh, it's pretty good with mods. Morrowind was obviously better but the combat in Oblivion was a massive improvement.
>>
>>382647057
I'n 20 and have been playing it a lot lately. Why does /v/ have such shit taste?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.