[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make a game based on the Flash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

How would you make a game based on the Flash?
>>
>>382645436
It would basically be a "The Flash"-Mod for Infamous 2nd son.
>>
>>382645436
Turn based Rpg
>>
>>382645436
Make a VR Flash game where you realize how incomprehensible being the Flash would really be for us mortals.
>>
>>382645436
Imagine trying to find out information on the game.
All the results for "Flash game" on google...
>>
File: vomit.jpg (46KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
46KB, 312x312px
>>382645661
>VR Flash game
>>
>>382645436
Probably just like every superhero game (3D beat-em-ups), but instead of just mashing a button to win every fight you use crazy Flash physics to knock shit around and trample over people. Physics-based puzzles, dodging entire groups of people unloading weapons at you with slow-motion, etc.
>>
>>382646030
I've never really stopped to examine this picture. What the fuck happened here?
>>
>>382645436
Walking simulator
>>
>>382646201
photoshop
>>
>>382647224
>walking
>not running
>>
>>382645436
The game ends when you press start to begin it. The credits are longer than the game itself.
>>
I dont know

going super fast is probably actually really boring, imagine trying to capture the feeling of going so fast that everything slows way down or completely stops

it's not that interesting from that perspective
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>382645436
Go fast
>>
>>382645436
Reverse flash intercepts every action you make
>>
>>382645661
>what is quantum physics plus speed force
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (295KB, 1000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.jpg
295KB, 1000x1518px
>>382645436
Puzzle game style, have to make the fewest amount of moves in the shortest amount of time to save the most amount of peoples.
>>
It's an action game by Platinum except it plays at like 5 times the speed of Bayonetta or Devil May Cry
>>
>>382645436
Isn't Pepsiman literally a game about a slower blue Flash?
>>
File: panic.jpg (19KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
19KB, 192x279px
>>382650392
>QTE pops up where you have to stop him from shitting in your pants
>>
The plot involves some bullshit draining the Speed Force so you only go really, really fast and not 500 Bullshits Per Hour

And then at the end you get it all back and the final level is a super slowmo shitfest as you beat up everyone
>>
A good Flash game doesn't exist because Reverse Flash keeps stopping it from existing.
IT WAS ME BARRY
>>
>>382645436
i imagined a dual trigger acceleration where one trigger on a controller would increase flash's speed , while the other would decrease the flow of time. Combining both in full essentially pauses the game world and makes flash near impossible to control
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.