[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if it's all just a character? What if it's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (2MB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x855px
What if it's all just a character?

What if it's been a character the whole time?
>>
BASED DSP IS THE KING, THE KING OF HATE
>>
File: 1snz69eo1_400.png (263KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
1snz69eo1_400.png
263KB, 385x550px
>>382645214

so he was just pretending to be retarded?

wow
>>
>>382645214

Ah, that's what all YT celebs are, anon.

They're all actors.
>>
>>382645214
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1438833785285.jpg (572KB, 2316x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1438833785285.jpg
572KB, 2316x1343px
>>382645214
>act like a retard
>want to rush as much games as possible for maximum upload rate and youtube dollar
>autistic kids assflustered at your comment about minecraft and minecraft actually go out they're way to give him 3 hours long advertisement montages
>get enough money to live out of it and even get a bigger house
>keep acting like a clueless retard

he found his gig
>>
>>382645214

Was getting into a large amount of debt part of his plan? DSP isn't smart enough to come up with such an elaborate ruse.
>>
>>382645214
he is either a low IQ white nigger or a character
>>
>>382646160
Don't forget

>people on /v/ constantly talking about him thus giving him publicity
>>
File: dsp aware fill.gif (649KB, 121x169px) Image search: [Google]
dsp aware fill.gif
649KB, 121x169px
>>382645214
WOOOOOOOOOW! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!
>>
>>382645214
He's been like that before Youtube was even a thing.
>>
>*plays a good game and loses
>WOOOW THIS GAME IS JUST BUGGY SHIT
>*plays a shit game where he loses
>AHAHAHAHAHHAH OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS THIS IS A REALLY GREAT GAME
is he one of us?
>>
>i do nothing, he does stuff
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>382649462

He believes he is blocking, yet the other player is able to hit him through the block. This would only happen if he was pressing a button while blocking which would cancel the block. So when he claims he's doing nothing he's referring to him not pressing any button but still being hit by the other player.

If you watch any of his SF videos you can hear him clicking buttons during matchs while he's trying to block.
>>
>>382650420
He mashes a lot in the middle of attacks. I can't figure out why.
>>
>>382645214
>>382645330
parkourdude pulled it off for years
>>
>>382645214
what's funny is that even his haters give him money
>>
Well then he's incredibly dedicated to his craft considering he probably makes less than a McDonald's manager.
>>
>>382651124
What's wrong with paying for entertainment?
>>
>>382651380
t. Mcdonald's manager. I said TWO big macs, sir
>>
He's slowly going crazy ever since panda dropped his bitch ass. It's been amazing to watch
>>
File: c-andykaufman2.jpg (31KB, 388x489px) Image search: [Google]
c-andykaufman2.jpg
31KB, 388x489px
'magine?
>>
eCelebs aren't really like their personas on the internet and are just bland boring people just like all of us? Holy shit, what a shocking revelation. How people can't immediately tell that everyone's portraying a character online is beyond me. Like how people couldn't figure out if Ghost from TCR was trolling or not or how people would argue over if McJuggerNig was real or not.

God damnit people are fucking stupid.
>>
File: dsp.jpg (964KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dsp.jpg
964KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>382645214
project7 and persona, not a character.

enjoy this one too. This is genuine salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExrKCNOxinE

please remember, phil is STILL a pro.
>>
>>382652481
>The ONE game he's supposedly decent at
>Fucks that up so badly he can't recover
BUT I WAS THE NUMBER ONE RANKED PLAYER DOOD.
>>
>>382645214

He's Italian. This is how Italians act. I know this because I too am Italian, which is why I became a fan of his in the first place. Watching him get upset at games is amusing. It wasn't until /v/ got a hold of him and the whole Kojima bullshit that he started developing a huge autist following of haters.
>>
>>382645214
What if he's actually extremely rich and does this shtick because he's bored?
>>
If he wasn't such a piece of shit, I might feel sorry for him.
>Leaves Connecticut, and drops his friends
>It was all their fault dood
>Machinima kicks him to the curb
>They did nothing for me dood
>Panda leaves him
>Now that the stupid bitch is gone, I can be my own man again dood
>>
>>382652481
>screams when people wont rematch him after perfecting him

m8 they are just looking for a challenge lol

>but muh name dsp!

wut?

lul

pro tournament winner lul
>>
>>382652646

Why would anyone feel bad that Panda left him? I'm glad she left him. Phil doesn't deserve her. Nobody deserves her. Everything about her is intolerable.
>>
>>382652670
MUH 8 YEAR LEGACY DOOD, DON'T THESE GUYS KNOW WHO I AM, I'M A PRO TOURNAMENT PLAYER
>>
>>382652646
Panda left him? when did this happen?
>>
>>382652790
Because there is literally no one else that would even REMOTELY be attracted to him. Fucker's gonna die alone, and it's showing. Huge ass empty house he's living in alone, and he's fucking losing his mind
Besides, she was starting to improve once she got a job and some friends. She even came on his streams occasionally to shit talk him
>>
>>382652841
A month ago? He announced it after he told the world at large that she went to the hospital for a panic attack, but I think it might have happened before that, which would explain why he was so callous about it
>>
>>382652896

I'm pretty sure he's HAPPY to be single again. Women are fucking useless. Now at least he'll have way more time to make more content.
>>
>>382653025
You say he's happy, but have you seen him lately? He explodes on EVERYONE with the smallest provocation. Kinda funny watching him trash his chat mods yesterday
>>
>all these SoKucks hating on DSP
stay dependant on him
>>
>>382653119

He's always been like that. You're looking for things that aren't there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5oDO9BOuI

This match was hilarious. Skip to 1:35.
>>
>>382645214
if you play a character that long you become that character
>>
>>382653025

>Women are fucking useless

So I take it you're a fat neckbeard who girls won't talk to?
>>
>>382653650

Well, ok, they're not useless. Not yet. When it becomes possible to grow babies, then they'll be useless. Until then, go back to tumblr.
>>
Is this DSP kino? What do you think of animated Phil and Leana?

https://youtu.be/qfVk4bhR60k
>>
>>382653915
It's oddly cute.
>>
>>382653915
>every time the hospital speaker system cuts in to announce subs or whatever the fuck else
fucking kills me every time, I really hope he makes more of these
>>
I've long suspected that he will one day make a video where he explains that it was all an elaborate joke. He will have a British accent.
>>
What if SoK are an elaborate false flag to turn public opinion back around on DSP?
How deep does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>382645214
Yes I'm sure he's some entertainment mastermind. He didn't actually lose his girlfriend and he's not circling the drain financially at all. It was all a ruse.
>>
>>382654559
The funny thing is, they offer more constructive criticism than his fans. His fans are enabling his self destructive behaviour, but the SOK give points that would drastically help Philbert if he just tried them.
>>
>>382655439
Doubt it.
>>
>>382653157

Can't have a DSP thread without one of you DSP cocksuckers mentioning them. You're obsessed with SoK as they are with Phil.
>>
>>382655439
Sok are bigger losers than Phil.
>>
i dont care what Phil or anyone else says

>propose
>she accepts and dumps you within the same the month
>it was a 5+ year relationship

I would end it all.
>>
>>382658614
yeah that is, shitposting aside, a really tough break
>>
>>382653507
>I MYSELF AM I FORMER PRO FIGHTING GAMES PLAYER

Literally by the second shoryuken he should have figured that simply doing sweeps would grant him victory. He simply never learns, never try to analyze his opponent.
>>
>>382645214
Him jerking off on camera was not a character.
>>
>>382655439
t. son of kuckjima member
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.