[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBFZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4376.jpg (68KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4376.jpg
68KB, 670x377px
What fighters do you want?
Aside from easily confirmable ones, I'd like these due to fighting styles and character design.
>Hit (Time Leap, Time Stop, Intangibility > Instant Movement, Pressure Points and Killing Ki Blasts would play well into a fighting game. Since Time Leap & Stop allows him to store time for parallel universe techniques, you've got management system too.)
>Black (Not a Goku clone, since he prefers sword fighting and can stick explosive needles into people, and his rosé aura would look awesome.)
>Beerus (Could easily play like a Slayer style character that barely tries but pulls it off with some class, can paralyze, HAKAI, Hakai energy bomb people and pressure point, as well as negate energy attacks.)
>Merged Zamasu (More of a zoner than Black, can heal by powering up his ki albeit to a small extent, can still swordfight and is a capable grappler since he can crush bones by gripping with some ki. Also portals and his eagle thing.)
You could always replace M. Zamasu with Future Zamasu but I think he'd be a "weaker but more supportive" character focusing on counters.
>>
>35ish characters.
>Notable Z Fighters
>Notable Saiyan Saga characters.
>Notable Frieza Saga characters.
>Notable Cell Saga characters.
>Notable Buu Saga characters.
>Broly & Janemba

>Zero Super characters because they're all utter autismo-trash and the show is garbage.
>>
File: 1429979832539.gif (347KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1429979832539.gif
347KB, 256x192px
>>Zero Super characters because they're all utter autismo-trash and the show is garbage.
>>
I WANT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS
>>
>>382643897
I binged through the super manga last week, and have watched a few of the anime epsidoes since then, Hit, Magetta and Zamasu would make legimately good additions.
>>
>>382644243
>Magetta
I was thinking this as well. Just as a complete WTF character that no-one could've expected, he could be really fun and unique. Don't really see it ever happening, though: as far as Super characters are concerned, I could only really see Goku Black and maybe Hit getting in on launch.
>>
>>382644447
I think normal zamasu would be more interesting then black, honestly.

The supreme kais have a lot of neat powers that aren't typical of the series, but Shin is a fucking pansy, Zamasu is a chance to have an actual character that's plot important, and capable of fighting be included to use those powers.
>>
>>382644597
Zamasu on his own strikes me as more of a weak but supportive character, he could null enemy attacks like he does in the anime.

Black could use his scythe for portals and also use his sword to stick those ki needles in people and blow them away, with variable stacks.
>>
File: janemba glass small.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
janemba glass small.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>382645051
I never watched the black arc in the anime, tbf, in the manga he fought pretty generically.

Also if we are gonna have portals and tiny ki projectiles, have it be pic related instead
>>
>>382645135
>>
File: IMG_4375.gif (606KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4375.gif
606KB, 498x278px
>>382645135
In the anime he has a more distinguished style.
He uses a sword like Zamasu except he can stick exploding needles in people with it, fights mostly with his legs in any other melee and uses ki blasts frequently in melee range with his other hand.
By taking advantage of his anger he can turn his ki blade into a scythe that cuts holes in dimensions kinda like how Super Buu did.
>>
I want a good fucking game like MVCI will be.
>>
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Teen Gohan
>Mystic Gohan
>Future Trunks
>Gotenks

>Tien
>Yamcha
>Krillin
>Picollo
>Roshi
>Mr.Satan
>Videl
>Bulma

>Raditz
>Nappa

>Frieza
>Zarbon
>Dodoria
>Captain Ginyu
>Jeice
>Burter
>Guldo
>Recoome

>Cell
>16
>17
>18

>Fat Buu
>Super Buu
>Kid Buu
>Dabura
>Kibito Kai

>Janemba
>Broly
>>
File: DDjdxUUXsAAw6vZ.jpg large.jpg (479KB, 1415x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DDjdxUUXsAAw6vZ.jpg large.jpg
479KB, 1415x2000px
>>382643368
I just hope there is more than 20 characters, and needs more Super characters because they have way more unique and interesting powers and fighting styles.
>>
>>382645413
In quote of the producer, "He used Goku as a base and evolved in his own unique way"

He's more offensive in fighting style than Zamasu, Zamasu would be a weaker support counter character (think Hakumen, for ArcSys games) and Merged Zamasu would be a zoning version of Black, Blades of Judgement being the needle thing except it hits the ground 90% of the time.
>>
>>382643368
Arale-chan or no buy
>>
>>382644236
Latest new that Trunks and maybe others will be playable at EVO.
>>
i really hope they don't pander to 13 year old superscrubs
>>
>>382646116
I'd be fine as long as Beerus gets in (he will)
>>
>>382643368
Yamcha can be a stance character that gets really obnoxious when he gets in

Tenshinhan and Chaotzu are puppet characters like Zato or Carl

Bulma is a random item character like Faust or Platinum
>>
>>382645818
keep that fucking shit out of this game
>>
>>382646395
>golden freeza
Nah fuck you, super is kino.
>>
>>382646508
But Golden Frieza is from Z, retard.
>>
File: Golden Frieza 1.jpg (428KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Frieza 1.jpg
428KB, 1366x768px
>>382646826
But he came with the current wave of new dragon ball content.
There's no way Super isn't getting included in this game, and it's probably for the better since it expands on the possibilities of the characters in the game.
>>
>>382646826
So is SS god, SS Blue, Beerus and Whis then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK7nZbnYEok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmME8_oe0Nw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uzab0lgXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJIuKnLexGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51PS6wh_qM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMWkzVMTwk
>>
>>382645965
Would be a neat hidden character.
But it would also break the game because she's so much stronger than everyone else
>>
>>382647416
nice
>>
>>382646116
>there's probably like a million kids into super who've never seen Z or the original series and have their entire knowledge base of it via wiki if anything at all
time marches on. wonder if they'll get some of those saga-focused games that caters specifically to them, like that saiyan saga shit on the GBA
>>
>>382647692
I've seen it all myself.
Albeit I watched DB after Z.
>>
>>382647291
You forgot Goku Black, but that's right.
>>
>>382643368
all the goddamn androids
and I mean
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
of them
>>
>>382643368
Bardock and Future Gohan are the only ones I truly want.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.