[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw vita is 6 years old and a flop and its still full price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498071037370.png (67KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1498071037370.png
67KB, 852x1256px
>mfw vita is 6 years old and a flop and its still full price as well as its memory cards
>>
>>382642427
sonybros will tell you it's not a flop and has a lot of """games""" coming out. The truth is that sony doesn't even care anymore.
>>
>>382642427
I know mang. Been wanting to buy just to see it, but it's still full price. What gives?
>>
emulator when?
>>
>>382642512
blame the nips they keep on fucking buying them
>>
>>382642427
Sony purposely kept stock low. Nips keep on buying them.
>>
>>382642510
but it does, and desu, way more games interest me on vita than on 3DS
it's hard to call it a flop when it still has quite a big audience of fans that buy a lot of games and create incentive for more vidya to come to Vita
>>
>>382642569
Is there anything on vita worth emulating?

Most everything of value seems to be a multiplat.
>>
>>382642510
>sonybros will tell you it's not a flop

Fuck outta here. There's not a single Sony fan (excluding Japan) that won't tell you that Vita is a fucking flop. I mean it sold okay but it doesn't get support here. Besides Nintendo are the kings of handhelds so it doesn't even fucking matter. It's the main reason why Microsoft never bothered with making a handheld because they knew nobody would buy that shit. Only reason Sony got away with it initially because: technically speaking it was better than what Nintendo put out at the time, the few games it did have weren't crap for 10 year olds like Nintendogs, and finally, Japan. They could get away with it because people in Japan love fucking handhelds, moreso than people here or Europe.
>>
>>382642427
>Lower prices
Why? Consoles are supposed to be expensive and overpriced and overrated
>>
>tfw current Vita sale consist of 4 awesome titles such as Monkey ball or other shit
>>
>>382642834
that beat em all with big titties
>>
How come people here always mock Xbox's sales numbers in Japan, but never the Vita? North America is the most relevant video game market in the world, and no one bought a Vita in it.
>>
>>382642427
The people who have it tend to love it. If you're just wanting to play vita games, pick up a PSTV.
>>
>>382646258
I bought it, and don't regret it. I also purchased a 64GB card. That was a bit harder to swallow, but it also forced me to invest in the handheld, because god damn if I was gonna sink 300 bucks into a handheld and let it collect dust like literally every other handheld I've ever owned.
>>
>>382646258
No one cares about burgers and burger games. Sales in japan means, that we will get japanese games at this console.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.