[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Link, would you forgive her for getting everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1490671638205.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490671638205.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
If you were Link, would you forgive her for getting everyone in Hyrule killed?
>>
>>382636856
i would be angry
neer forgive
never forget
bitch
>>
>>382636856
It wasn't her fault. Everyone got dealt a shit hand.

I'm just wondering what caused the shiekah to bury all of their shit
>>
>>382636856
I wouldn't have remembered them anyway so forgiving is rather easy. Amnesia is a bitch
>>
>>382637034
>I'm just wondering what caused the shiekah to bury all of their shit

Everyone started persecuting them because of their advanced technology so they got rid of it all and went into hiding.
>>
>>382637181
makes no sense

everyone was living in a utopia
>>
>>382637034
why was all shiekah tech built only for helping the hero?
>>
>>382637034
Sheikah didn't bury them. The 10k years of long peace buried them
>>
No. She provides me with nothing I didn't already have before or after she fucked everything over.
I had Mipha, now I have Paya
I had Bro-Goron Daruk, now I have bro-fish Sidon
I had faggot bird, now I have faggot Goron
I had big sister Urbosa, now i have little sister Riju
I had a bitch princess, now I have a bitch princess.

Fuck you, Zelda
>>
>>382637497
She's mellowed out now, check her dairy
>>
>>382636856
What's with those bedroom eyes? From a distance, it looks like they just did it and she's covering her breasts with sheets.
>>
>>382637776
>mellowed out
you mean ready to settle down and have lots of kids
>>
>>382637246
>shitty ancient times with little tech
>utopia
>>
>>382637776
>>382638137
She's worth nothing. She doesn't even love you. She's just genetically programmed to want Link's dick by some time goddess.
>>
>>382638259
>implying all love is not artificial
>>
>>382638326
It's naturally artificial. The Zeldas aren't even the same Zelda. They're all just descendants who are programmed to like a very specific type of guy. It's like some weird kind of breeding experiment.
>>
File: happy jew.gif (12KB, 504x566px)
happy jew.gif
12KB, 504x566px
>>382637034
>I'm just wondering what caused the shiekah to bury all of their shit
>>
>>382636856
I would low-key be disappointed, but then I'd remember that her quick thinking the moment her powers awakened allowed for the present day events of the game to happen at all.
>>
>>382638474
>there's always money in the mighty banana stand, goy
>>
>We will never have Fi and Sheikah Slate-chan battling for your dick
Kill me
>>
>>382637284
It was military tech. What use is that to the common folk when they literally only fight against Ganon every hundred years or so.
>>
If you were Link, would you sell yourself for some rupees?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.