[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It still hurts /v/ros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3657.png (610KB, 476x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3657.png
610KB, 476x859px
It still hurts /v/ros.
>>
File: prey_2_logo.jpg (184KB, 578x366px) Image search: [Google]
prey_2_logo.jpg
184KB, 578x366px
This timeline sucks
>>
>>382635913
>he still doesn't accept that PT is a prequel to TPP that explores the mind of Venom as he's being brainwashed
Stop playing Kojima's games, you're too stupid for them
>>
>>382635913
>kstew's natural state
Make up is a hell of a drug
>>
>>382636010
really makes me think
>>
>>382636053
Don't even bother thinking, brainlet. If you don't get a connection this obvious, just quit. BB's biggest nightmares are the fact that he killed the woman he loved and the fact that he has children he never wanted and doesn't accept. Add to that obvious hints such as protagonist being named Jack, the missing eye, the setting that doesn't show any technology beyond the 80s, the fact that Venom hears the same radio in TPP as he did in PT. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence, brainlet.
>>
>>382636352
REALLY makes me think
>>
>>382636514
>brainlet mind block activated
>>
>>382636352
As right as you sound, you're an idiot.
>>
>>382636352
Damn, really gets the gears grindin'
>>
>>382636010
>Venom dreams about "Silent Hills starring Norman Reedus"

k
>>
>the entire world is part of a conspiracy revolving around Metal Gear games
>>
>>382635913

It will hurt FOREVER anon, Silent Hills is the actual Phantom Pain.
>>
File: Life isn't fair.jpg (51KB, 428x422px) Image search: [Google]
Life isn't fair.jpg
51KB, 428x422px
>>382635913
I will never NOT be mad
>>
>>382636352
Give it up caramel
>>
>>382635913
I didn't even get to try it.
I own a ps4 now but as far as i'm aware there's no way to get the game onto my system.
>>
>>382635913
>first person horror walking simulator is ok when its muh gojimbo
it was gonna be shit
>>
>>382640161
Technically there is, but it's effectively the same as never getting it. If you had a system backup that happened to have the game installed then you could get it on your system but you still wouldn't be able to play it without an account that "bought" it, even though it was a free demo. So for that you would have to find someone that did get it and willing to let you put their account on your PS4.
>>
>>382635913
The rain and creaky door ambience and the screwed up noise ambience with the pounding pattern still makes me clench my asshole no horror game has been able to do before, and I don't even own a PS4. Watching other people this game makes me shit my pants and that is not even a knock on the watching other people play games meme, it's actually a compliment for PT.
>>
>>382635971
AT MY DEATH BED, WHEN ASKED "ANON, DO YOU WISH YOU DID ANYTHING DIFFERENT? AND I WILL RESPOND, "PLAY PREY 2"

FUCK BETHESDA
>>
>>382636352

Fucking activated my almonds, famalam.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.