[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we ever decipher what the deal with him was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: TppERJC.jpg (52KB, 1000x853px) Image search: [Google]
TppERJC.jpg
52KB, 1000x853px
Did we ever decipher what the deal with him was?
>>
>>382633064
Too complex.
>>
>>382633064
To be completely honest I stopped following what the fuck was happening half way through. I just finished it because I thought there would be some payoff.
>>
>>382633235
>True Ending is literally called Payoff
>there is no payoff
>>
File: 1496176432918.jpg (62KB, 416x578px) Image search: [Google]
1496176432918.jpg
62KB, 416x578px
>>382633064
How the fuck does it have so many fucking positive reviews on steam? Did these people play the other fucking games?
>>
>>382633513
They don't want people to think the game was too complex for them so they pretend like it's good
>>
>>382633417
It sure as fuck didn't feel that way. Probably because I felt so lost as to what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>382633513
Literally mind hacked all the reviewers
>>
>>382633064
It baffles me that people have so much trouble understanding Delta. How did you even get through VLR?
>>
>>382634110
well for starters VLR was good
>>
>>382634110
He's not hard to understand. It's just underwhelming. The start of ZTD is everyone preparing to stop a terrorist so they can save the world. Then, for the rest of the game, everyone just forgets about that and only focuses on escaping.

Not stopping Brother. Not stopping Radical-6. Not even using the Esper powers they spent the last two games developing. Just escaping.

And then the game ends with everyone preparing to stop a terrorist so they can save the world.

So what was the fucking point? They're right back to where they started. You could've ended the series with VLR considering that ZTD didn't even give a conclusive ending. Literally the only thing ZTD does is ship Akane/Junpei, Sigma/Diana, and Eric/Shotgun.
>>
Yeah.
The deal was that I was tricked into buying this complete shitfest at release price
>>
File: motives.png (505KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
motives.png
505KB, 500x678px
>No K
>no Blick winkel
>characters are even more retarded than ever
>Q
>dog
>>
>>382633064
A deals a deal. How do you not understand?
>>
>>382634179
Remember how it introduced a bunch of plot elements it never bothered to delve on or close, how every route except two was exactly the same, the shitty cast and how it fucked over said shitty cast?
I sure do remember.
>>
>>382635607
I remember VLR's flaws for sure but it was overall good and the same cannot be said for ZTD, please calm down
>>
This game is so fucking bad and stupid

I just fucking love how they made overgrown plan for sending Sigma into the past in VLR, only for him to act like a clueless puppy all the time without doing shit.

Or how Carlos was somehow able to control his powers just because, when they spend whole previous game to teach them to Sigma.

Or how they made forced drama with Phi death when Sigma could just jump into the other timeline like all the countless other ocasions when he does that.

Or how they came into the conclusion, that giving birth to a children forced to die from starvation together with their parents is a good idea.

Or how they played Blubird Lamentation every fucking second when something a little sad happened.

Or how there was a alien fax machine to serve as a usefull plot convenient deus ex machina. And no one was even surprised, that there is somethin alien made, or that there are aliens at all.

Or how Akane act OOC all the time, and this calculated manipulator who was Zero before swings the axe like a crazy when something ever happen to the Junpei. Yeah, it was for sure Carlos who killed him for lulz, and not another ruse from Zero to agitate them.

Or how there was a suspicious old age man fitting the Brother description, but no one ever mention him more directly, because his existance must be hidden for players for muh plot twist, that is the worst plot twist in the series
>densly packed deltas

I could do this whole day. Almost everything is bad in this game and if someone looks at this scenario and say, that it is decent, than he is a brainlet.
>>
>>382636379
>Or how they played Blubird Lamentation every fucking second when something a little sad happened.
Oh unholy fucking kek i've almost forgot that
>Someone bumps his pinky on a step
>bluebird lamentation starts playing
Fucking c-team
>>
>this game is too hard to understand lol I lost track of what is going on

I didn't even play VLR and literally no it is not.
>>
I remember reading somewhere how he started rewriting parts of ZTD to keep from getting bored with the existing ideas he had already planned for it years in advance.

This shit was Phantom Pain levels of bad, side lining and half assing the series' main questions in favor of resolving ones that nobody even gave a shit about or even asked. The whole thing reads like a shipper fanfiction.
>>
>>382636379
What about an explosion convenient enough to take off Sigma's arms but leave the rest of him okay
>>
>>382637627
This one is even worst.
When you played the VLR they made you believe, that something scary and terrible, real disaster happened on the Mars Station. Sigma lost both hands and eye and the promotional arts for ZTD made it looks like Sigma was tortured.

So you were playing, waiting for this crucial moment to happen, when the story will connect to this "bad ending" resulting in VLR and what you get?

Sigma in goofy suit running into the explosion, that BTFO his arms and shitty scene under the moon.

Fucking really.
>>
>>382636379
I was willing to put up with all of this. Who cares? I mean morphogenetic field is stupid enough already. At least there was some semblemnce of "This is actually happening and has some kind of reality involved."
But then The power... To Mind Hack." happened. Those two words blew my fucking mind and I was angry-laughing until the end.
>>
>>382638807
>tfw morhogenetic field could be too confusing to the new audience so they invented blue balls of energy to teleport characters visually
>>
>>382633513
I actually made a negative review and it was rated unhelpful by 20+ people

Maybe people actually love badly animated 3D shit and dumbass stories that are awfully dubbed? I mean heavy rain used to be seen as masterpiece back then even though the story makes no sense people are just really fucking dumb
How else can the wonder woman movie score 92% on rotten tomatos even though its a painfully below average movie

I wish we would all just die and get a restart maybe a new chance to do things differently
>>
>>382637230
Why didn't you play VLR? Did you at least play 999?

ZTD isn't hard to understand, Delta did it to motivate them to stop a terrorist. It's pretty dumb.
I did like the very last scene where Carlos flipped the coin while pointing the gun at Delta. For a last game in the series though, it left a lot to be desired.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.