[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantastic racism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: timthumb[1].jpg (35KB, 720x350px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb[1].jpg
35KB, 720x350px
Doing some concepts and dialogue for a game you'll probably never play or even hear about.

Need slurs and nicknames for people that have augmented themselves with robotics i.e. cyborgs. They're also the poorer and oppressed people in the story.

Also need some for people that have genetically selected and engineered themselves to be perfect specimens of humanity. They're also the richer people in the story and look down on those that enhance themselves with artificial augments. They make a big deal out of being 'natural'.
>>
just steal 'em from deus ex like everything else in your concept
>>
>Also need some for people that have genetically selected and engineered themselves to be perfect specimens of humanity.
the last book in the universe did this with the term "Proov," based off of 'improve'
>>
>>382627160
I've never played Deus Ex but thanks, I'll go play it now.
>>
>>382627393
download the redux mod on steam. makes the original much more bearable
>>
>>382627160
Don't listen to this anon. That shit is terrible. check out Saturn's Children or Neuromancer for something serviceable.
>>
>>382627056

just call them borglets
>>
I think clanks or tinnies are a common slur in fiction
>>
>>382627056
cyborgs:
metalheads
gear jockeys
robo-wannabes
metal niggers
chromies

perfect 'natural' specimens:
adam & eves
hippies
dunno what else, the group in power rarely has many slurs regarding them
>>
>>382627798
>adam & eves

O fuck that's perfect. Thank you.
>>
>>382627056
For the first group, Robots
For the second group, Chads
>>
>>382627056
Slurs just need to be said with venom, they can even be ordinary words just used for the thing enough, it's why you can't say blacks or queer anymore, at least according to faggots.

'borgs
Robots
Tinman/men or Tinnie
Cybertrash

For the gene people, I guess since they do like gene splicing or whatever call them Splicers
Genies
Could make it a trend in like the common people to refer to them as Mutants since they're so far removed from average humans
>>
>>382627056

How the fuck are cyborgs going to be the lower class of a society? Augs cost cash.

Is this a society where it's possible but more expensive to grow new, better parts?
>>
>>382627056
Cyborg people
>Sheen/ers/ed. as in machined. subtly implies masturbation.
>Cunk is Cunt+Junk. Cunk. Junt.
>Cyborg kids: Shavings
>Servo could arguably be a derogatory term thrown at cyborgs in service jobs. Maybe.

Genetically Engineered:
>Amniotics
>Cellulites
>Suckers
>Cysts
>Bezoars: A bezoar (BE-zor) is a solid mass of indigestible material that accumulates in your digestive tract
anything vaguely biological really

hope you use some of these! good luck.
>>
>>382628257
There's more shit cars in asia than in the rest of the world but a hundred years ago they were for the obscenely rich
>>
>>382628257
Most people in the underclass just get eyes, maybe a limb if they lose one and can afford it. Your character however is funded by the rebels and is fully decked out in shitty gear at least until you upgrade it.

Also thanks to everyone here, you guys are far more creative than I am. Will use all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.