[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: BB_FFT_1920x1080_v2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB_FFT_1920x1080_v2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
It's good. It's different. It's badass. It's free.

What more do you want? Just download it already.
>>
>>382623663
>It's free
It's a free trial, jerk.
>>
It's legitimately awful.
>>
play warframe instead of this trash
>>
>>382623663
Go to bed, Randy
>>
HOBBY

GRADE
>>
>>382625278
Yes, a FREE trial!
>>
>>382623462
Honestly? It's fine. Take the shitty humor of borderlands, slap some weird moba stuff on it, and there u go.

8 people play it
>>
ALL
>>
File: soul-crushing disappointment.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
soul-crushing disappointment.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
>>382625781
>Playing the biggest waste of potential made by the biggest gang of talentless kikes
>Falling in love with the movement system and responsive weapons only to realize months later that you've been bamboozled and there's literally nothing to do but level up terrible gear and try to look pretty
>quit for a few months, come back during a big update, play for a month and realize literally nothing has changed
>Repeat constantly because you love the game and are too dumb to lose hope and drop this piece of shit
>>
File: 2016-04-30 20.19.13.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30 20.19.13.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>tfw I went to the launch party in Dallas

>actually met Randy Pitchford

>open bar with regular and Battleborn themed drinks, got trashed as fuck

>bought the game for $20 on a keysite months after I got bored with Overwatch
>>
>>382626243
You're a buffoon if you think this game had any untapped potential.
>>
>>382626423
Talking about warfarm, senpai
>>
>>382623462
It's pretty much just as good or even better than overwatch but with witty borderlands writing.
>>
>>382626767
So basically it's an unplayable mess with middle school leveling writing, is what you're saying?
>>
>>382626243
>create 6 hours worth of content
>stretch it thin enough to reach the end of the solar system
>don't put anything useful in that solar system though, that's what the void is for
>time gate shit for days, sometimes whole weeks
>consistently ruins any strategy to make the game less tedious
>consistently nerfs your favorite frame to the ground and make it worthless for all content because they were good on a specific type of mission with 3 specific other frames to enable it
DE is the worst company ever. Nobody there even plays the game so they have no idea what their changes actually do.
>>
>>382626945
>middle school level writing

Fucking shill. Stop talking it up.
>>
>>382626414
>launch party
>for a game
>with the literal CEO
Jesus christ.
>>
>>382628557
>wants desperately to be a "rock star" dev/producer
>can't get out of the shitty dive bar no matter how much of other people's money he throws at it

There's got to be a point where I just start feeling sorry for Randy more than I feel disgusted by him, but I'm still not there yet.
>>
>>382626945
>>382628030
>middle school writing
>team of college educated writers
>>
>>382626243
iktf
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.