[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Door-kun will come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Do you think Door-kun will come back?
>>
Will there be a Persona Arena 3?
>>
File: 1495987737091.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495987737091.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>382613039
P3 had the best soundtrack
>>
>>382613039

It's been too long.

How friends have moved on. The women he loved are now happily married to other men and none of them can properly remember what he looked like.
>>
>>382613039
Yes. In persona Q 2, which will have the casts of 3,4 and 5 all together. Seriously though, I want at least a side DLC of Aigis and Elizabeth saving door-kun before his friends are all dead of old age.
>>
>>382613474
There has literally been Persona 3 and Persona 4 remakes what are you talking about
>>
>>382613798
Yeah I just realized im retarded
>>
>>382613039
In P8 all the wild cards are going to band together and use their friendship power to defeat whatever the fuck the desire has this time and free Door-Kun from his door form. However it will only be for a day, but during that day he'll get to hang out with his bros and knock up all his waifus before going back to suffering for eternity.

This way his friends get see him one more time and you get have your new characters for the next purse owner game
>>
>>382613039
I really like the idea of making him the next host of the Velvet Room if they ever decide to stop using Igor.
>>
>You gotta tell now, your love came all over me

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1409356896349.jpg (197KB, 852x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1409356896349.jpg
197KB, 852x1640px
>>382613039
I liked P4's "Accomplice Ending" And I wish there had been something like that in P3 where you absorb nyx, effectively betraying Ryoji, and becoming death itself, all the while liyng to your friends faces and pretending nothing is wrong.
>>
>>382613039
no, because he's objectively the worst most boring mc in history of persona.
>>
No, they'll leave it at something Liz will do at some undefined point in the future so they can let fans have a revival without dragging another games plot into Persona 3.
>>
>>382613039
No, because it would ruin the ending of P3 even more than The Answer already has. Plus it would make no damn sense from an in-universe perspective.
>>
>>382613723
Elizabeth already has a way to save Door-kun but is waiting until all the SEES girls are old and busted so she won't have to share him
>>
if he ever comes back, i hope the repercussions of it are horrendous and it will all be everyone's fault from a meta standpoint because you all couldn't let go.
>>
>>382614895
How can anyone be more boring than the literal Mary Sue that was the P4 protagonist?
>>
There's is honestly no possible way to free the Bouncer from his seal prison. Elizabeth literally has to slay Erebus or whatever its name is once a year, the situation is so out of everyone's control. This is honestly depressing as fuck, P3MC will forever be a fucking seal because humanity fucking sucks. The only way they can salvage this is if they unite the will of humanity, the same thing the Phantom Thieves did but on a large scale, starting with Mitsuru making the long and hard decision to release the truth about shadows to the public.
>>
>>382613039
It's better if he doesn't. Why would you ruin the ending?
>>
File: 1334013063782.png (13KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
1334013063782.png
13KB, 400x391px
or you could just kill all humans
>>
>>382613039
Even if it doesn't make sense lorewise i'd love to see him come back just to hear mass destruction play again
>>
>>382613263

Arc System Works will be too busy with DBZ Fighters now.
>>
>P3, 4 and 5 Producer left
>P6 will have a new Producer
Brace yourself for a new soft-reboot where they will never be mentioned again just like it happened to Persona 1 and 2.

In short, chances are extremely doubtful. Pray for it to happen in the next Arena or crossover games because otherwise it'll most likely never happen.
>>
>>382613039
No
The whole point of The Answer and the bits that talk about him in the Arena games is that he's fucking gone and you're a retard that we'll point and laugh at for thinking otherwise
>>
Dont worry in the SMTxPersona crossover,flynn and edgeshi will bring him to life
>>
>>382615273
She seems willing to share with Aigis.
>>
>>382613039
What if they decide to use the Elizabeth plotline to set her up as a big bad who wants to eradicate humanity
>>
File: 1390781852760.jpg (27KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1390781852760.jpg
27KB, 640x368px
It is his destiny to be saved. He is the Christ figure of P3. Christ did not remain dead on the cross. Neither will he. The naysayers are idiots.
>>
File: Eliza-death.jpg (95KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza-death.jpg
95KB, 620x350px
>>382618212
>His fangirl wishes don't include Door-kun being released on the anniversary of their promise when SEES has gathered for a reunion party.
>His wish for the Door's return doesn't involve a situation in which he's needed to save the world again while a new Burn My Dread - Last Battle plays in the background.
>He doesn't have a variation of Memories of You/The School play during his return.
What, are you gay or something?
>>
>>382613039
He's going to be the proprietor of the Velvet Room in Persona 6
>>
>>382618412
persona 5 barely mentioned anything from 3 and 4 except for the billboards of rise and kanamin and a passing mention of naoto
also it's about time for a change of pace, megaten used to be a very dynamic franchise before they fossilized on doing the same ps2 formula over and over
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.