[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Don't Enjoy the "Good" Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
I really want to enjoy games like The Witcher, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout, but I actually start falling asleep with all the dialogue. It's a little excessive, is it not?
How do you normies handle all the talking? I just want to shoot shit and release all of my friendless rage.
>>
So play shooters.
>>
literally go back to cowadooty
>>
>>382609364
I don't play Call of Duty
I play ArmA and GTA
And that's pretty much all that entertains me
>>
The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and Skyrim are all bland and played out experiences with writing ranging from god awful (FO/Skyrim) to mediocre at best (TW3)

it's not your fault anon

Games that focus on gameplay (not just shooting shit, but things that dont drag you down like Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 and Super Mario 64) remain more enjoyable experiences than games trying to be movies
>>
File: todd.jpg (57KB, 411x594px) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
57KB, 411x594px
>>382608938
Don't care about the RPG experience? Just want to mindlessly shoot things? I think Fallout 4 is the title for you, friend. Buy my game.
>>
>>382608938
Dialogue and reading is only good if you're invested. Play games you actually like. You gotta love the setting and characters to begin with.

Alternatively:

>HATRED
>Manhunt
>Manhunt 2
>The Punisher
>>
>>382608938
Play doom 2. If you don't like it, it means that your a level 2 normie.
>>
This is kind of a witcher thread I guess.

Just finished Blood and Wine, what the fuck did Milton do to deserve to be part of Syanna's shitlist? The guy's a top lad. The other 3 are cunts, sure, and Annarieta was self explanatory, but Milton's a good man.
>>
File: 789g0.png (212KB, 308x248px) Image search: [Google]
789g0.png
212KB, 308x248px
>>382608938

It's ok anon. Witcher 3 is really overrated.
>>
>>382612207
He just happened to be unlucky enough to be assigned alongside the 3 assholes.

I guess his thing is cowardice since he didn't do much, or anything to alleviate the rest of the group's harassment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.