[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHRIST THIS GAME IS SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 12219350804_a5f40ce07c.jpg (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
12219350804_a5f40ce07c.jpg
127KB, 500x281px
CHRIST THIS GAME IS SHIT
>>
File: 1496626758772.jpg (127KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496626758772.jpg
127KB, 699x485px
>>382606970
>death game featuring a cast of anime tropes
wow who would've thought?
>>
File: Retard Alert.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Retard Alert.png
4KB, 225x225px
Try again kiddo
>>
>>382607054
but everyone says "WOW THE MYSTERIES ARE SO PROFOUND" but it's just lazy shit for most of them. only 2 cases are good
>>
>>382606970
Yeah. Only thing that kept me going was the anime cuties.
>>
>>382606970
the game was ok,set your expectations high and you will be dissapointed.
>>
>gravel bikini
>>
>>382607367
Even when they died?
>>
The main problem with the game(s) is how annoying it feels to do anything. It is genuinely tiresome to look around and explore in these games.
>>
>>382607258
No one says the mysteries are profound, they say the ride is WILD
>>
>>382607835
That only makes it hotter.
>>
>tfw my waifu was a boy all along
>>
>two hottest girls dead before the end of the first chapter

Insta dropped.
>>
>>382610009
and is still somehow best girl
>>
WHERE WUDDA WEAPON B- wrong game
>>
>>382607258
>but everyone says "WOW THE MYSTERIES ARE SO PROFOUND

No one says that. All real DR fans know the games are stupid as hell.
>>
>>382606970
I just don't get why you would even kill anyone else, no one was really incentivized to kill another student, sure they were told vaguely that they would be allowed to escape if they didn't get caught. But that seems like it would only happen after being locked in the school for months and you'd have to be pretty insane to kill anyway. Not to mention wouldn't the priority be to find a way out?
>>
Basically what I'm trying to say is that the students started killing each other way too soon with no real incentive or motive rather than try and look for a way out. That's what really put me off in the game.
>>
>>382612353
>no one was really incentivized to kill another student
That's what the hostage tapes were for
>>
Chihiro didn't deserve his fate
>>
>>382612353
The DR1 students are all backstabbing assholes.
>>
>>382607506
MEAT ON THE BONE
>>
>>382613116
That's true.

>>382612957
Totally forgot about those. Still, I felt like the killing should've been an absolute last resort. I know if that would've been the case there wouldn't have been a game but I like to put myself in the situation and try to think it out as level headed as possible.
>>
>>382612353
1. human psychology gets fucked in desparate scenarios
2. talented little shits usually seem to be somewhere on the spectrum, and the cast is, by the premise, hyper-talented
3. they are offered additional incentives eventually
4. once the murder train gets rolling, it's hard to stop
5. none of these fucks know the idea of "trust, but verify."
6. they're all emotional teenagers.
>>
>>382613468
The DR2 students weren't half as retarded as the DR1 students though.
>>
Chihiro's death was so stupid. Fucking biker retard flew into a roid rage because he couldn't come to terms with his own masculinity. Chihiro deserved a better death.
>>
DR1 only exists to justify DR2. DR2 is the MGS2 of visual novels. Everything past that is MGS4 territory.
>>
>>382614327
>The DR2 students weren't half as retarded as the DR1 students though.
>Killed each other for even shitter motives
>Even after rooting each other on that they won't kill each other.

DR3 still makes me laugh at how none of them seem to bear a grudge for all the killings.
>>
>>382614662
>Killed each other for even shitter motives

What? The first one was Nagito being a shit because he's a crazy person. As opposed to Sayaka being a dumb bitch.

Then we've got Fuyuhiko having a dead sister and Mahiru being connected to. As opposed to Mondo going retarded for a second.

Trial 3 is Monokuma literally messing with their personalities to force a killing compared to Celeste being a dumb bitch.

Trial 4 is someone has to kill or everybody starves and Sakura killing herself.

How were the motives in 2 worse? Two of them are literally Monokuma forcing the issue.
>>
>>382612353
All the characters in the first game are heavily flawed individuals. Sayaka sacrificed a lot to get to where she was and has people relying on her in a highly competitive industry. Being an idol is all she has and is basically her entire life and being trapped in the school threatens it. It doesn't help that they were given evidence that people close to them may be dead or in danger.

>>382614327
Eleve...vator? Can't say I've ever heard of such a contraption. Also that clean hammer HAS to be the murder weapon despite me saying it wasn't earlier.
>>
Remember. If your waifu died, she was a shit waifu.
>>
>>382615068
>Eleve...vator? Can't say I've ever heard of such a contraption. Also that clean hammer HAS to be the murder weapon despite me saying it wasn't earlier.

We're talking about in regards to killing motives. The trials are full of retarded behavior from just about everybody.
>>
Hifumi actually had the worst end when you think about how he got all his memories back right before he died.
>>
I want Chihiro to split me in half
>>
>>382615342
At least he killed a rapist before he died.
>>
>>382615067
Nagito setting up a murder just to mess around, but TeruTeru taking advantage of the situation and killing someone because he misses his family. As opposed to the motive of DR1 where all of the student's loved ones being held hostage.

Fuyuhiko wanted to try and talk to Mahiru about her connection, but Peko jumped the gun and killed her. Mondo messing up in one instance out of desperation is not much better.

LEL REMEMBERING DISEASE. Compared to a motive for money, which actually happens in real life.

Chapter 4 is the only chapter where they were actually forced to kill each other, so I will give you that.

Chapter 5 was Nagito messing around again, because they actually let him wander the island after the stunt he pulled in chapter 1.
>>
>>382612353
>no one was really incentivized
>monokuma pulls out a new incentive every chapter
>all of them work
???
>>
You forgot a "the" there, OP
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.