[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you enjoying BOTW's dlc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: day2_01_tinglesoutfit.jpg (101KB, 635x454px) Image search: [Google]
day2_01_tinglesoutfit.jpg
101KB, 635x454px
How are you enjoying BOTW's dlc?
>>
>>382605180
Still waiting on the second pack to dive into BoTW again. I'm itching for another playthrough though, so I might cave in before then.
>>
>>382605180
No lie. I bought the Expansion Pass just to dress Link up as Tingle.
>>
Just finished the Great Plateau on hard mode and went racing to Hyrule castle to stock up on good weapons.

Trash mobs on the GP finally made me realize why everyone hates the durability system. Whilst I never had a problem with it in my main playthrough and actually liked it forcing me to use different weapons, HM means that, regardless of skill, I can't clear some enemy camps, period. The gear return vs. the gear used on them means there's no point in engaging in a lot of fights, and now I'm just forced to run away.

Not sure how I feel about the HM so far, but hopefully with loads of gear the game will feel okay again...
>>
File: 11124566.gif (128KB, 347x331px) Image search: [Google]
11124566.gif
128KB, 347x331px
I can't fucking play it because it thinks my system isn't up to date when it is. I don't know what is wrong and I can't find any info online and have been going insane trying to fix it. Please god someone help me.
>>
>>382605884
find more creative ways to kill them; make use of stasis and bombs and things.
>>
>>382606139

I have no idea but some suggestions:
1) press + button on Zelda and hit 'Software Update' on the main menu screen of the Switch
2) Go into System Settings and go down to 'system' and hit System Update - I'm guessing you've done this already tho - if so, what system version does it say you're on? Should be 3.0.0
3) Turn you system completely off (not just sleep mode) and back on again.
>>
>>382606532
Its the Wii U and I have already tried 2 and 3. Thanks for trying to help though.
>>
Trial of the Sword is actually pretty frustrating. Got to the Hinox when I realized I didn't know how to get rid of its leg armor. I guess I should've kept shooting at its eye, because I fucked up and got too close, and got oneshot. I guess I'm better off cheesing some of these rooms in the end. I also have no clue how best to cook my ingredients, as I've never really had to worry about it before.
But I suppose I enjoy the challenge.
>>
File: hey boss.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
hey boss.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>can't upgrade new armor
>can't even fucking dye it either

This DLC is fucking garbage.
>>
>>382605180
Loved the sword trial and have picked up a couple of the new items so far. Will probably start over in master mode when I find the rest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.