[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zero Escape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Zero 0 ZTD.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zero 0 ZTD.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
It's been a year /v/. Have you finally accepted the fact that ZTD this is the pinnacle of story telling and is worthy to hold the ZE3 label.
>>
File: IN11CL.png (223KB, 348x553px) Image search: [Google]
IN11CL.png
223KB, 348x553px
hey
>>
File: COMPLEXDANCEMOVES.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
COMPLEXDANCEMOVES.webm
3MB, 800x450px
I have another power. The power to mindVIBE
>>
>>382604539
I wonder if the creator of these videos made them because he enjoyed ZTD or just to mock ZTD.
>>
>>382603281
The motives of the characters were too complex for me.
>>
ZTD was fucking awful
>>
I like Dangan Ronpa better
>>
In VLR, why didn't they just send back the formula/recipe for Axelavir to prevent the R6 outbreak? It's not even fail-safe plan in case their test site investigation fails.
>>
>>382606214
I also brought this up upon finishing VLR

That game has a ton of holes but it's okay to ignore them because overall it's still quite good, but ZTD is trash while having even more holes
>>
File: Dio Doesn't Care.png (62KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dio Doesn't Care.png
62KB, 400x240px
>>382605597
>>382605790
>>382606348
Look, it's fine for you to admit that you have shitty taste. Everything about ZTD is gold. The new art direction was a fresh start after the hiatus and improved upon the original designs. The 3rd person perspective gave the player a new point of view to play the series in. ZTD faithfully remixed old tracks while providing new tracks too. The English voice acting was top notch. It literally took what 999 and VLR did and did it all the better.
>>
>>382606451
The Zero twist in ZTD is objectively the worst from a story telling perspective, simply because it doesn't affect a single character in the game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.