[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Remember me?
>>
only the first half was funny
>>
DRAG-RACING DRAG-RACING
>>
>>382597790
dm_mariokart2_b2 was better anyways

og mariokart is better than b3 though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyRK2GI_T7I
>>
>all crit server
>rocket jump to top of building in middle
>spawn camp until everyone on the other team leaves

Good times. I was more partial to that level that was two bedrooms facing each other with a small hallway inbetween where everyone would usually meet up.
>>
Vodka
>>
>Everyone spends hours trying to infiltrate and hold the Minecraft room so that they had control over the song
>>
Anybody from 101TF2 server?It was lit server with modified version of the map,each base had cannon tube inside which you could you to get anywhere on the map,for cost of your health of course
>>
>spawn camping with a sniper
>>
I remember having a lot of fun on the night version of the map. Do servers still run this? Man, I haven't played TF2 in ages.
>>
>>382598091
>dm_mariokart2_b2
>The endless war over World 2
Shit was entirely pointless but fun as fuck
>>
>>382597790
It needs to be updated for modern 4chan with pepe and donald trump.
>>
>>382598467
>Stand under the billboard and snipe the highway
>"OMG SRSFAGS -.-"
>>
Goddammit now I have to reinstall TF2.
>>
I really liked the Lucky Star billboard.
>>
>>382598950
Me too
>>
someone get a server going
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 235x214px
Every single day. I want to go back but I just can't.
>>
File: nano is sado.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
nano is sado.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
>Still have server with a version of it in my favorites
>0 players, along with every other server still in my favorites
>Just walking around the map alone
>>
I really liked the hentai room
>>
>>382601285
>hentai room

What
>>
>>382601952
>that kid who didn't noclip into the hentai room
>>
>>382601952
It was a kinda tame image of glados force feeding chell cake if I remember right.
>>
who /JET habbohotel.bsp/ here
>>
>am friendly hoovy :>
>>
>>382601952
>he never found the hentai room
>he has never found a hentai room
Sucks for you man. Makes me wish TF2 was younger and I had some skill in Hammer to craft such wonderful things.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.